Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

No Plan Is Worth The Paper It Is Printed On Unless It Starts You Doing Something - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Plan Is Worth The Paper It Is Printed On Unless It Starts You Doing Something (624 Views)

Why You Shouldnt Judge Unless You're In The Courtroom As The Bench / FREE 2015 UNIUYO GST 123 TERM PAPER MATERIALS – CITIZENSHIP AND PEACE STUDIES / 17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Plan Is Worth The Paper It Is Printed On Unless It Starts You Doing Something by Iyandasdiary(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
“No plan is worth the paper it is printed on unless it starts you doing something”

Oh, how much we love writing! Waking up, having a mental picture of how the day should go, making a to-do list, and even pasting it on our walls to act as reminders! But really, how many of us religiously work with it?

Sure, making plans is easy; remember “talk is cheap!” But then, it gets to that point when you have to act on it, and what happens, you suddenly loose interest or simply postpone it to a time that never surfaces.

So what was the point in writing it down if you wouldn’t do it! Nike says it all: “Just do it”

Just start, don’t be scared, you might make mistakes along the line but you will surely learn and get better by the day .

I can’t remember exactly when the ideas came to my head to start writing, it must have been years ago but I just knew I had to go to work with my plans, and so here am I!

Plan hard, but please, take the next step … DO!

visit www.iyandasdiary.com to read more interesting stories and inspirational quotes
Re: No Plan Is Worth The Paper It Is Printed On Unless It Starts You Doing Something by IkeJAH(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
People like you are quite few in our time.Heart-felt motivation comes rarely,especially such ones like yours.pls continue to encourage some people like some of us in order to start something creatively.thanks so dearly for your writing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FAAD: Forever & A Day (episode IV): The Closet / Types Of Girls, As A Topic / Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.