Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Scary. Night - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Scary. Night (626 Views)

THE Visit To Grand Ma, A Scary Story That Will Shock U / 7hours Before Dawn (scary) / Damsal's Scary Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Scary. Night by extraflyfineboy(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2013
It as around 11:42pm and I just finished watching a horror movie and was scared to death! With all  the courage I had I went to the kitchen to get some milk but noticed that the window was open. As I went to close it, I noticed a creature putting on black and red linen standing outside; starring at my direction. He had blood stains on his right hand and on his left was a dirty shovel.  I quickly shut the window and ran to the sitting room to continue with my movie.

In the movie, I watching the part where a monster Chopped of the head of a girl
And was drinking the blood from her heart then suddenly....NEPA took the light!! Gawd!! Every where was in total darkness! I couldn't even remember where I put my phone.  

Although every where was dark, I could still see the image of the monster from the white TV screen, only that it looked like he was pointing towards me. Like something that is being controlled, the cushion I was sitting on began to move towards the Tv.     

Every thing was happening too fast and I was so scared! Quickly, I stood up and rushed to my room but stumbled on a stool and fell. Still feeling the pain on my kneel, I stood up, rushed to my room and banged the door behind me. I lay on my bed begging sleep to take me but it wouldn't. I heard a swift noise, then my curtain began to move. I saw a shadow like creature standing behind my curtain peeping at me. It was the monster! He had come to take my soul.

I tried to run out of the room but it was like I was sinking inside my bed and I couldn't move. My room was covered in total darkness, not even a single trace of light , I was sure I was going to die that night! I could hear my heart beat...it was like the base drum of a pala-military brigade. I could feel my blood pumping through my veins and artillery, I would make a nice dinner for the monster!

The monster opened my window and stepped in. I could it clearly now. He had one eye and two horns and I saw a bat trying to fly out of his jacket, just to devour me. The monster made a signal and two other creatures stepped into the room.

One was in the form of a Beast, and the other like a reptile. As they came toward me, with all the courage I could gather, I stood up and ran out of the room. I wanted to run out of the house, but the beast like creature was already at the door so I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knief. The first thing that entered my mind was to stab my self and end this misery, but on a second thought, I decided to fight till the death! So there I was, holding a knieve, waiting for the monster and his followers to come inside, then I began to hear heavy footsteps......Gbam!!.......Gbam!....... Closer...Gbam!....closer..... Then Nepa brought the light.......with a shock I woke up, only for me to realize I had been dreaming.....

SOURCE- Umeh Oma's Short Story gallery http://umehoma.com

Re: My Scary. Night by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2013
hmm.. Nyc 1

(1) (Reply)

The Second Murder / Writers Wanted / Confessions Of An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.