Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Like The Dreams Of The Future Better That The History Of The Past - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Like The Dreams Of The Future Better That The History Of The Past (556 Views)

Fulfilled Dreams / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. / Which Novels Can You Read Over And Over Like The First Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like The Dreams Of The Future Better That The History Of The Past by Iyandasdiary(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
“I Like the dreams of the future better that the history of the past “

This is key! It’s great to have just completed the contract of building the fourth mainland bridge. “Wow! That’s massive. Congratulations!” But today is Tuesday; all that achievement is history now!

In pidgin it is said, “I get am before no be property”, this means, I once had it, but do you still have it at the moment? Don’t hold on to the past so long, move on!

There’s a lot left to be achieved, more that a lot to be conquered, so why do you dwell on past glory? Remember it’s passed!

The future is pregnant with a lot in it, so why don’t you just forge ahead and go for what’s in front of you, or what else do you live for, if not for the dreams you have and pray it comes true.

Forgetting the past is to look forward to the future! Keep dreaming and living the dream.

Visit www.iyandasdiary.com for more interesting stories and articles

(1) (Reply)

CNN Multichoice African Journalist Awards 2013 / Site Offices & Accommodation For New Projects In Niger Delta / Elites/scholar's Favourite Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.