Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... (2524 Views)

Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation / Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by jhydebaba(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2013
Did u rent ur mouth out
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by allout: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2013
U nor get phone etiquette?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LoveAmaka88(f): 3:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Hello? Who is this playing on my phone? I told you he's not here. He doesn't love you anymore. Stop calling!
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Obinoscopy(m): 4:03am On Mar 15, 2013
How dare u break the relationship she had with him...you heart breaker angry. She's crying uncontrollably over here.

Elle a beaucoup de chagrin cry
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by jhydebaba(m): 5:29am On Mar 15, 2013
Then u get her a bucket, I need to take my bath men with salty water men.
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Amigoz(f): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2013
The ocean will accommodate your salty water need, try that.
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by causewahala: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2013
Talking about bath, have you had yours this morning or should I run the bath for you?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by luxanne(f): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2013
grin grin grin u guys are not serious. @topic, abeg wetin concern baff concern my parry? If him no baff, bouncer
go bounce out nau...erm...but i need to go shopping before then, 'v ran
out of cash
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by causewahala: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2013
U having a party? Invite me oooh! Shey babes go plenty? Infact lemmie take you shopping. . . make we begin relate from there? how u reason am naa?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by luxanne(f): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2013
take me shopping? no qualms, just get 2000 dollars ready n i go arrange one fione omoge 4 u. na true sef, who de host dis parry?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by causewahala: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2013
2000 dollars? Was thinking of 20,000 dollars! Why look for another babe when you're here! Infact na u I want! grin

Shall we meet up? wink
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by luxanne(f): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2013
e be like say u no value ur life, mak my oga com catch u, u go swear say u no go talk 2 me again. our deal is, u take me shopping, i arrange u babe n 20000 dollars no bad sha tongue
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LeJeun3: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2013
Ehn, the problem is that my little sister took the money to school. We'll pick her up along the way.....U r worth spendin for!
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Amigoz(f): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2013
I beg your pardon shocked
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LoveAmaka88(f): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
It's not his sister at all. Be careful when you go.
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LeJeun3: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2013
ahn ahn, Amaka nnem, why are U talking like this now. U refused to accept me now U r chasing others away?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by jhydebaba(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2013
Do you even know the difference between naira and dollars No go dey get mind say 2000naira and 2000dollars na the same tongue
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 02, 2013
Am sure he fully understands. Tryin 2make α good first impression! And plz whoever goes with him,remember the girls's code- shop till u drop!! cheesy
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LeJeun3: 4:01am On Apr 02, 2013
Thats ok......I don't shop with cash! My bank account has a shock absorber!8-)wink
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2013
ℓ̊ wonder if any other stuff on u has α shock absorber too! cheesy
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LeJeun3: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2013
Not me but my bank account........ grin grin grin
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Temismith(f): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
Eehen.. Remember that guy i told u of d oda day? Guess wat?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LeJeun3: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Ehen, wat happened? Gist me abeg!
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
Hmm,let me be the unofficial tatafo! Unconfirmed gist has it that that dude is married to one white woman with 3kids! Still he came 2propose 2my beautiful lady with diamond engagement ring and α new car! As ℓ̊ said unconfirmed o!
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Christmasdon(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
I can't hear you. Hello!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Tell The Correct Answer? / Debates! Debate With Me / The Logic Games, Riddles And Puzzles Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.