Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Debates! Debate With Me - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Debates! Debate With Me (2522 Views)

Debate: Education Is Better Than Money. / What Color Is This Dress? (Debate of the Century) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2010
I start my making a comment and the next person will have a comeback for me, and the following person will have a comback for them, and this cycle continues. Please don't take anything personal.

Why in the world do heavy set people consider themselves thick?
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by weblessyou: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
Lolzzzz

Coz they're soft

Hehehehe
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2010
Soft? Soft as in physically or menatlly? I think they need to accept their big and if anything, if it's a problem, lose some weight instead of trying to retitle it.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Analissa(f): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2010
using euphemisms are always the better way to go wink
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
You could say that. But really people there's a difference between been overweight, big, and
curvy. It also baffles me why extremely skinny women consider themself so fit and healthy, when
all they are is unhealthy.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by MissyB1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2010
Analissa:

using euphemisms are always the better way to go  wink
!!!
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by snthesis(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2010
why cant some people make some meaningful comments- is it cos dey are thick?
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
Why can't people make meaningful comments? I think skinny people tend to automatically think they're healthier because they're ignorant. But being skinny is a lot healthier than being heavy.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by jamace(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2010
Being skinny in this era of that deadly disease called HIV/AIDS makes people look at you with suspicion as if you a sufferer. So, I would rather be on the thick side than on the skinny side. What do you think?
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
What I think is that if someone looks at you and think you have HIV because you're smaller then they have a lot to learn. Skinny isn't a reflection of illness. Fatness will be if it continues to subsist. I'm tried of people always making an excuse to be fat.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2010
Calm down. Them being chubby is their own problem. How about we debate about something more meaningful?
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2010
How about you start something more meaningful? This is a debating thread, don't start catching feelings, now.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2010
why are you copying me? I asked you a question, you answer me back with the same question undecided common
you can do better then that.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
You'll be alright. What is it, your fat or something?
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2010
Lmao have you run out of points or wot? grin grin grin me is far from fat, and my
body weight has nothing to do with you, so drop the stress and look for something
meaningful to debate about.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
Well, I kind of like this debate between you and I. So unless you have something otherwise to talk about, the title of this thread is called, "Debates! Debate with me", and the rules are we discuss against one another, swing on over to another thread where you'll find some comfort.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2010
For your mind I am uncomfortable here abi grin I am at my comfortable best. And I know this is a game
so pls do not ruin it cry
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2010
You ruined it when you started posting in it.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by weblessyou: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2010
please, gurls calm up and be friendly. lets divert the issue here. . . . . . .what're man's greatest failures
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
I feel at though their greatest failures are their lack of manhood these days. They grow up with no dignity, no pride, and no respect for their own kind.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Analissa(f): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2010
am gonna assume u mean man as in mankind

the possible degeneration of our planet cry

or if creation story is right, losing out on walking around in a garden naked grin
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Analissa(f): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2010
na wa for nairaland so if i meant "n.a.k.e.d eyes" it would have been put as "unclothed eyes"?
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2010
I mean men- period. It's hard to run into a real man these days. They all come with more excuses than one trying to get out of ass whooping.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by weblessyou: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2010
backside whooping?

hahahahahaha!
Women likes showing off too and men take it as it comes.

Btw,
Excuse me NLS, I'll be too small o! Pls what is 'backside'. Someone's past or what? Please help!
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Amigoz(f): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2010
weblessyou:

backside whooping?

Backside - Bottom
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by weblessyou: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2010
(LOL)
aunty mi eseun gan!

But i'm still confuse

Bottom?

Bottomless pit or . . . .
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Amigoz(f): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2010
Lets just say

what ya mama gave u wink

Ur behind - ya ikebe wink
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2010
I actually typed "azz whooping", but on this website, it automatically corrects it without your approval upon your submission. I types the real word- spelled correctly of "azz".
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by weblessyou: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2010
hahahaha now i'm getting it. 
So you meant 'donkey whooping'?

Cos ass or azz is also a donkey.

@amigoz
God gave me my own ikabe, not my mom ooo!

(i'm joking, pls continue your conversations)

What're man's greatest failures?
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by Analissa(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2010
i wouldnt generalize a man's failures because imo they all have their different hang ups and there isnt any one thing that they all fail at

DezVienna:

I feel at though their greatest failures are their lack of manhood these days. They grow up with no dignity, no pride, and no respect for their own kind.

i cant honestly say that i have interacted with any like this
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2010
Mans greatest failure is that they have are not in touch with their femininity.
Re: Debates! Debate With Me by DezVienna(f): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2010
Analissa:

i wouldnt generalize a man's failures because imo they all have their different hang ups and there isnt any one thing that they all fail at

i cant honestly say that i have interacted with any like this

Really? Where I come from it's every other brutha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Load The Boat Game / Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... / Can You Tell The Correct Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.