Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! (1775 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by larride(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
What is happening to the Joke Section, this place is now so damn boring. I see EL is trying to light up this place, even BG doesn't post as often as before. where are the other frequent posters like Bunmioguns, Booqee, Valaint, Homar, Eke, Prettiebony and others.
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by Lagusta(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
They are all in the toilet, pooping the stony bread they ate 10yrs ago.......

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by dopeJemi: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2013

its been boring ever since I Left.. Dunno why
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by ciphoenix: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
the situation got worse with the stereotypical akpos jokes
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by babarazy: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2013
I sent them on an errand.
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by larride(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
Something needs to be done to revive this section. I think we need a new mod first and find ways to bring back the glory days of this section.
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
* clears throat and grabs the microphone *

jokes section's "demise" grin is multi-faceted.
The major contributors to this unfortunate trend are 1. the mods (dani and ben): These two guyz can no longer pay their internet bills and are hardly seen online unlike their colleagues in other sections. what they have specialized in is ban ban and ban. No clue to revamp this section. 2. That so-called super-mod's interferences on this section: Can u believe that girl was behind my disqualification for the joker of the year award? and it was the same girl that placed a ban on intimacy jokes? The day intimacy jokes were banned, was the day this section suffered a mile stroke angry 3. Seun: The so-called owner of nairaland does not care about this section. if he did, u would see threads here make the frontpage and also replace those immpotent mods with better guys like myself wink...i dont want to talk plenty,.....i will be right back angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by dopeJemi: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2013

I'lL gLadLy take d Mod Job
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
bin gbagbo: * clears throat and grabs the microphone *

The major contributors to this unfortunate trend are 1. the mods (dani and ben): These two guyz can no longer pay their internet bills and are hardly seen online unlike their colleagues in other sections. what they have specialized in is ban ban and ban. No clue to revamp this section. 2. That so-called super-mod's interferences on this section: Can u believe that girl was behind my disqualification for the joker of the year award? and it was the same girl that placed a ban on intimacy jokes? The day intimacy jokes were banned, was the day this section suffered a mile stroke angry 3. Seun: The so-called owner of nairaland does not care about this section. if he did, u would see threads here make the frontpage and also replace those immpotent mods with better guys like myself wink...i dont want to talk plenty,.....i will be right back angry
i would really endorse BG for the position of Jokes section moderator with all my strength.
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by dopeJemi: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Valiantvaliant: i would really endorse BG for the position of Jokes section moderator with all my strength.

No no no.. It wilL make him serious and it wilL aLso be a difficuLt task 4 him cuz he wudnt wanna ban peopLe angry cuz he wants everybody 2 Love him

I want d Job angry
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
dopeJemi:

No no no.. It wilL make him serious and it wilL aLso be a difficuLt task 4 him cuz he wudnt wanna ban peopLe angry cuz he wants everybody 2 Love him

I want d Job angry
stop sweet-talking this issue in your own favour,
BG FOR MOD!!
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by dopeJemi: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Valiantvaliant: stop sweet-talking this issue in your own favour,
BG FOR MOD!!

DJ 4 MOD angry
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by MRAKPORS(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
make bg the mod and save jokes section
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
D major problem we are having here has to do wit d so called Mod...both of them hav taken valium 5 nd av slept off.....dt's why dis section is as dry as sahara desert...d only solution to dis problem is to appoint d frequent Posters like BG as d moderator. . . cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by dopeJemi: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
shey u chop fowL shiiit ni? undecided

Okay! DJ and BJ 4 MODS
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by MRAKPORS(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
dopeJemi: shey u chop fowL shiiit ni? undecided

Okay! DJ and BJ 4 MODS

who be this bush pork sef abeg commot for road mek we hear word mcheew
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by dopeJemi: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
MR AKPORS:

who be this bush pork sef abeg commot for road mek we hear word mcheew

Come.. Who know dis boy make him telL ​A♏ oh

I paved way 4 d Likes of u.. Ask dem

Bushified Pig
EWU
Orangutan

CLICK HERE 4 more insuLts
angry
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by Vivly(f): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2013
Av rili missed d likes of mikuz, larride, donkollione, swtchicgurl, ATMC, realsammie, mcnepow, ekeroyal, toygod, homar,booqee, jackpot, otooro, bright007 nd d rest of them. U guys should pls come back nd revive the jokes section.
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2013
dopeJemi:

its been boring ever since I Left.. Dunno why
me too,since I left,d section jst died grin
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2013
bin gbagbo: * clears throat and grabs the microphone *

nice write up d g8test BG,do u knw dat 4cking antispambot banned me for more than 15days all bcoz i posted a joke which was not even an intimate one. cry angry
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2013
bunmioguns: D major problem we are having here has to do wit d so called Mod...both of them had taken valium 5 nd av slept off.....dt's why dis section is as dry as sahara desert...d only solution to dis problem is to appoint d frequent Posters like BG as d moderator. . . cool cool cool cool
yeah,d mods r d biggest probs.,mayb anoda mod. will do
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by NEWBIN: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2013
frontpage please

BG FOR MOD cheesy
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2013
NEW BIN:
frontpage please

BG FOR MOD cheesy
Hmmmmmmm!!!
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
dopeJemi:

Come.. Who know dis boy make him telL ​A♏ oh

I paved way 4 d Likes of u.. Ask dem

Bushified Pig
EWU
Orangutan

CLICK HERE 4 more insuLts
angry

No Vex my Guy.... grin grin
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
dopeJemi: shey u chop fowL shiiit ni? undecided

Okay! DJ and BJ 4 MODS

how the fowl sh.i.t. Be sef, cos e dey do me like say make i taste am undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
*SMH* embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by dopeJemi: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
bunmioguns:

how the fowl sh.i.t. Be sef, cos e dey do me like say make i taste am undecided

Come my backyard make I telL u
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by ATMC(f): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
Talk is cheap
AAAACTION!!!
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by ciphoenix: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
MODS OUT
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by Lagusta(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Yeah, we need new mods, e.g BG, bunmi, larride........
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by pyguru: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
why are you all wondering what happened?
 I Happened
Re: What Is Happening To Jokes Section!!!!!!!! by dopeJemi: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
choi! So because I Left 4 just 4months.. Una don 4get Me.. I don bcom outcast shey?

I wilL stilL stand strong.. DJ 4 MOD embarassed

BUSHIFIED PIGS
angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lastma Fighting / What Is Your Caption For This Hilarious Photo, / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Gambled With Vfl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.