Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. (7098 Views)

The Body Shop Beauty Products Available / Marykay Products Available For Grabs: Kinsa Collections / Body Shop Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2008
Body shop products available. Natural products and long lasting, different body butters and sprays.
Contact for details.

1 Like

Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2008
pictures of products.

Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by chimmyfred: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2008
how much?
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2008
Depending on the the product ordered.

the mini butter cream and mini scrub is going for 1,500 each.
while the body sprays are 2,500.
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by iice(f): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2008
Contact for details. . .and no details undecided
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by Pepeye(f): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2008
no details
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2008
I am so sorry ladies, the inaction wasn't intentional.

thank you.

n.b
Coming next month are bath and body works body mists.
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by iice(f): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2008
Do you have those oils that you mix with perfumes? i have forgotten the name undecided
Where are you located?
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2008
Do you mean perfume oils? My location is Lagos.
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2008
do you mean perfume oils @ iice?
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by iice(f): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2008
Hmmm what i used to buy was body oil and u pick out a perfume and the mix it in.
But if its' the same u got or as u said perfumed oils, that's good too.
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2008
yes it is,you can even mix with your body lotions and creams.Comes out very nice.
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by iice(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2008
Thanks.
Do you supply solely to lagos or do you supply around the country? How?
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2008
@ iice, i sell freelance and get to distribute as the customer dictates.Am I right to assume you are outside Lagos?!
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by iice(f): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2008
Way out of lagos you could say wink.
Thanks for answering my questions.
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by fellybabe(f): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2008
give u a call
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 8:05pm On May 01, 2008
My email is issimiyake1@hotmail.com
p.s. Thank you iice, I got a customer yesterday due to you refering her to my thread on BODY SHOP.
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by iice(f): 4:49pm On May 02, 2008
No problemo WAVixen smiley

Am thinking of the oils and body butter creams. . .hmmmm i'l let you know whats up
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by Raf1(f): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2010
hi, do you still sell body shop products??
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2010
hi raf, wont be in town for a while, but you can get some of the products at city mall, onikan
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by bedivine: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
Anyone looking for The Body Shop products can go to http://thebodyshop-bedivine .webs.com

you can buy products and pay online or pay cash or bank transfer. Orders can be placed by mail, text or phone. 08186479719 and beautydivine.ng@gmail.com
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by Smilenw(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
Modified
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by WAVixen: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hey, is there anyone interested in the bodyshop care line? Say what you want and it will be posted to you. I keep getting emails about the products and wondered if anyone is still interested in them or any product for that matter.
Look forward to reading from you peeps.
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by creamie(f): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hello, please do you still have body shop body butter in stock?
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by Righthere(f): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2013
Yes i do have body shop butter and its range: butter, shower gel, lip gloss, make -up etc. email what you want and i will send the price list : maidenmilady@yahoo.co.uk
creamie: Hello, please do you still have body shop body butter in stock?
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by Righthere(f): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ lynnn yes i still do, please check your inbox, thanks
Right here: Yes i do have body shop butter and its range: butter, shower gel, lip gloss, make -up etc. email what you want and i will send the price list : maidenmilady@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Body Shop Products Available At Affordable Prices. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Do you have Madagascan Vanilla Flower Eau de Toilette 50ml?

(1) (Reply)

American Eagle Polo Tops For Guys / OK Grade A Men And Ladies Corporate Shirts / Adire/kampala At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.