Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

To Retire Young And Rich, Build A Magnetic Money-making System - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Retire Young And Rich, Build A Magnetic Money-making System (1038 Views)

Let Me Show You A Proven Money Making SYSTEM / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / No Capital You Can Start Your Own Money Making System. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Retire Young And Rich, Build A Magnetic Money-making System by Success15(m): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2013
If financial freedom is your dream, certainly it is; you need a road map. If owning your life is your prime agenda, certainly it is; you need to own a magnetic money-making system. My friend, if your thought is provoked by this, then, this article is for you. I encourage you to hold on till the end of this writing.
Financial freedom comes with time freedom, which means you own your life. It simply means that you are earning more passive income than the cost of your living expenses. For instance, if your dream lifestyle will require monthly living expenses of N500000 and you have built a system(s) that earns you a monthly passive income of N600000, you are financially free. How can you make this happen? First, you need to understand the importance of passive income otherwise called residual income, to your attaining this goal. Therefore, as you are earning active income, you should work out a way of building a system within your income generating stream(s) so that it’ll get to a stage that it can operate without your direct involvement. For clarity purpose, passive income is any income that you earn from a particular system without your direct input. Active income in the other hand is an income earned in exchange for your work hour, such as salary from job or earning from your managed business or consultancy. There are 5 known ways to earn passively; real estate, paper investment, automated business, intellectual property and network marketing. To make this, you have to first think it – your desire for it must be as strong as your desire for life. This desire needs to be backed up with a roadmap – a realistic action plan. Then, you need to give life to your action plan – you need to take action, a consistent action that gradually improves irrespective of the ups and down of it, until success is achieved.
As you are reading this piece, does it inspire any desire in your heart? Does it inspire you to give that your money making idea a chance? Does it arouse that your desire to own a business? If yes, then you are my right target audience. Just like you, I have desired to give my passion a chance – to express my innermost yearning to add value with my hobby and personal interest. I have always desired to own a personal growth coaching outfit. This desire has been living inside of me for about seven years now, although, I have tried my hands on different things that are related to my passion. I have failed in some while I have succeeded in others but in all, the experiences were worthwhile. My journey on owning a business – being an entrepreneur; took a new dimension when I discovered the importance of personal development that was in 2012 precisely. Everything improved tremendously when I started building my mindset and giving life to my thoughts. In 2012, I executed different aspects of my action plans. I made mistakes and learned better ways of doing those things. Before the end of 2012, I was able to define exactly what my business should be like as well as the values I should be offering to my clients. Finally, I came up with a business plan for training, publishing and marketing company, focusing a particular target market that has a burning need for the knowledge I have built over years. In January, 2013, I took a bolder step and hosted my first professional seminar. It was a success but not profitable. I learned from the experience, though, I have lost money but to me, it was the cost of acquiring that experience. I learned to work with a mentor – somebody who has achieved a renowned success in what I want to do. I did and everything changed for good. One of the things I learned of recent is the advantage of leverage - synergizing with others who share in my dream.
As I’m writing this piece, one of my projects is 85% ready to take off in April 2013. In my business plan for this project, there is a room for a business partner who will own and run the business with me. The ideal candidate for this position must be a copious reader as well as a creative thinker. He must be committed and be principled. Very importantly, the candidate must have fear of God – an honest person who believes in offering value to others as the way to becoming wealthy. The candidate must be a webmaster and a programmer with a good knowledge of internet marketing. It is important I state that the candidate must have the mindset of an entrepreneur not a job seeker. If you believe you fit into these qualification and you have a burning desire to own a business, then we can leverage on each other and build a formidable online/offline marketing education platform for a particular very hot niche. It will be the first of its kind in Nigeria, if not West Africa. There is a huge market for the niche. Believe me, I have done my research and due diligence and I am very much convinced with the results I got. If you are the right candidate, kindly reach out to me immediately. You can email me a Facebook inbox. My name is Uche E. Udembaozoh. I recommend you also add me on your Skype. My username is Uche.Udembaozoh. I look forward to hearing from the right candidate for this business with huge money making opportunities.
Re: To Retire Young And Rich, Build A Magnetic Money-making System by Success15(m): 5:05am On Mar 10, 2013
One of the greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can change the condition of their lives if they change their thought. Friend, do you know that everything that is created is created twice - first in somebody's thought. What are your strong desires? How much do you think about them? What are you doing with those thoughts? Are you waiting for the perfect timing to take action?
I've discovered that there is no such thing as 100% perfect time. Perfection comes by constant practice, so why not start taking action on those your strong thoughts? Just think big and start small. Learn from every mistake you made and improve your practice with your new learning i.e applied knowledge.
If you a professional web-designer and programmer with a good knowledge of internet marketing and have got those qualities I stated in my earlier post, we can leverage on our expertise and float a good and profitable venture that I've already worked out. The project plan and business proposal is 85% completed. If you've the qualities and is interested, kindly reach out to me for discussion, negotiation and signing of our MoU documents.

1 Like

Re: To Retire Young And Rich, Build A Magnetic Money-making System by adegeorge(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2013
I very much fell in love with your write up, it was really inspiring. I would love to be a part of this venture, not really interested in d quick financial gains but interested in setting up a systme that would last and stand d test of time. My email address is 08060661311.
Re: To Retire Young And Rich, Build A Magnetic Money-making System by Success15(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
adegeorge: I very much fell in love with your write up, it was really inspiring. I would love to be a part of this venture, not really interested in d quick financial gains but interested in setting up a systme that would last and stand d test of time. My email address is 08060661311.

Thank you Ade George for appreciating my article.

(1) (Reply)

10 Young African Millionaires Of 2013 / Win Upto 10 Million Naira In Non-repaymnent Grant / Natural Cocoa Butter Removes Stretch Mark, Dark-spot,acne,mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.