Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,950 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Remember That One Time I Almost Slapped A Girl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Remember That One Time I Almost Slapped A Girl (711 Views)

When You Remember That You Broke Linda Ikeji's Heart In Secondary School / GUYS!!!! What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Girl’s Butt? (photo) / The Day I Slapped A Girl. (i Could Do It Again) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Remember That One Time I Almost Slapped A Girl by Docii001(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2013
While am glad that the country is speedily progressing into a time where a policeman,naval officer,soldier(people who are sworn to protect) cannot just abuse citizens and go scot free. Gone are the times when a policeman slapping anyone they feel like when his palm itches or his head tingles was the order of the day. This people should be more tolerant and composed rather than display the temperament of a woman going through her first pregnancy!
Special applause to the Governance of BRF that has made it more possible for citizens to exercise more of their civil rights in this regard. There is still room for improvement in Lagos and more importantly nationwide.
In places like Ife,Osun state, we still have instances of Ladies been publicly humiliated(and I mean in the most dehumanizing manner) by policemen for putting on a tank top. The guys aren't left out in the action,as they also get some 'stick' for sagging their pants or dressing 'anyhow'.
Changes have to be made and I think security agents should all go for a mandatory orientation course so they understand the divers qualities required for the job of law enforcement.

Enough said,and now to the 2nd part of this article(from which I coined the title); the ladies.
Now am very sure every guy,boy,man or male has had 'that one time' you felt like slapping the rudeness,boldness,insults,etc out of a girl,female,woman.....
I have had a few,so I know;
1)That one time I ran from Ajose lecture theatre to Amphi to save a seat for a lecture,and left to get a drink and when I got back this girl had thrown my bag on the floor,didn't get up and even insulted me on top.
2)That one time I was trying 2 park well and brushed the table(notin fell) of one girl selling on the side of the street,nobody in the car escaped her curses and insult even after my immediate apology.
3)That almost everytime my younger sis used to get on my nerves with her sharp mouth especially when boys my age started toasting her*sigh*

In all these instances,no slapping occurred....but really I'm as composed as they come. There is a reason why almost all the organs in a guy are bigger when compared to a girl of same age. Bigger bones,less fat,more muscles with years of experience play fighting(even the real thing);ladies take note. With special consideration to all that, its advisable to all ladies to try and respect themselves also, so as to prevent violence and abuse. Special mention to yoruba girls whose mouths are like razor,pls tame ur mouths!
If you see my mum challenging hefty men in the market,putting me in awkward situations;una go fear!
Don't spoil the fun,let's hear your own 'that one time moment'.

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Of Mirrors / "Soprite" _ Ibadan / A Must Read Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.