Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Day I Slapped A Girl. (i Could Do It Again) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Day I Slapped A Girl. (i Could Do It Again) (849 Views)

I Slapped A Soilder Man Today / I Slapped A Soldier Today / GUYS!!!! What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Girl’s Butt? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Slapped A Girl. (i Could Do It Again) by OkunrinMeta: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is inspired by the thread currently on front page where a lot of girls have been saying a 'real man' will not return a slap or defend himself just because the agressor happens to be female. So i want to tell a short story to butteress my point.

A lady once slapped me while i was in secondary school because i was repetedly asking a question she didnt want to answer. I was asking why her friend was absent from school. I didnt return the slap immediately. Because astion and reaction have to be equal and opposite, i had to wait. I wasnt expecting the slap, for it to balance she must not be expecting it too. Ofcourse she was expecting a possible immediate reply or for me to let it slide. But that wouldnt be fair to me. Would it? The balance of the world would have been affected.

So i waited for two hours after she had apologised, and sent a friend to apologies, after i had endured the funny gest of my friends, after fully soaking in the anger and disgrace i felt from the public humiliation, I snuck up behind her and returned the favor in the same measure she had freely given unto me. Funny, when she started crying and i saw my 5 finger marks from the side of her neck to her the front of her cheek, my heart melted and i started begging her to stop crying. This is because i didnt have marks on my cheek. So it seems the reaction was more than the action, the slap didnt balance things like i thought. It tipped the scale in my favor ''unintendedly''. Lol so i started begging her to slap me again because her cry was just too much. And that way maybe i could get the finger marks too and everything will be balanced. Lol. The girl just dey cry dey go.

I know that was mean but if that kind of situation comes up, i will still act thesame way. They called assembly to flog us that time oo. I hapily received my 12 strokes.

IF YOU CAN GIVE A SLAP, YOU CAN TAKE ONE, LIFE IS GIVE AND TAKE.
A SLAP IS A LOAN THAT SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH OR WITHOUT INTEREST.

Girls please di not expect to beat a man and not reap the fruit of your labor. Whatever a man sow he will reap. Do unto others what u would have done to u.
The full extent of my gentleman attributes ends with withstanding verbal abuse. Abuse me well well, no wahala, worst thing is i insult you too, though highly unlikely unless the thing pain me reach inside inside. But if u lift you hand or leg or any weapon and hit me with it, .... may we all continue reaping what we sow oooo.

I know am wicked and immature and every other thing i anticipate you will call me. ,
However the purpose of this thread is that there are immature, stupid, ... orisirisi guys like me(by you judgement) so dey look face... woju oooo. Dont worry girls, those who like getting slaps are also available, they will surely comment, just cram there moniker, ask for there address and have a good time ,..... ttyl
Re: The Day I Slapped A Girl. (i Could Do It Again) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
This is inspired by the thread currently on front page where a lot of girls have been saying a 'real man' will not return a slap or defend himself just because the agressor happens to be female. So i want to tell a short story to butteress my point.

A lady once slapped me while i was in secondary school because i was repetedly asking a question she didnt want to answer. I was asking why her friend was absent from school. I didnt return the slap immediately. Because astion and reaction have to be equal and opposite, i had to wait. I wasnt expecting the slap, for it to balance she must not be expecting it too. Ofcourse she was expecting a possible immediate reply or for me to let it slide. But that wouldnt be fair to me. Would it? The balance of the world would have been affected.

So i waited for two hours after she had apologised, and sent a friend to apologies, after i had endured the funny gest of my friends, after fully soaking in the anger and disgrace i felt from the public humiliation, I snuck up behind her and returned the favor in the same measure she had freely given unto me. Funny, when she started crying and i saw my 5 finger marks from the side of her neck to her the front of her cheek, my heart melted and i started begging her to stop crying. This is because i didnt have marks on my cheek. So it seems the reaction was more than the action, the slap didnt balance things like i thought. It tipped the scale in my favor ''unintendedly''. Lol so i started begging her to slap me again because her cry was just too much. And that way maybe i could get the finger marks too and everything will be balanced. Lol. The girl just dey cry dey go.

I know that was mean but if that kind of situation comes up, i will still act thesame way. They called assembly to flog us that time oo. I hapily received my 12 strokes.

IF YOU CAN GIVE A SLAP, YOU CAN TAKE ONE, LIFE IS GIVE AND TAKE.
A SLAP IS A LOAN THAT SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH OR WITHOUT INTEREST.

Girls please di not expect to beat a man and not reap the fruit of your labor. Whatever a man sow he will reap. Do unto others what u would have done to u.
The full extent of my gentleman attributes ends with withstanding verbal abuse. Abuse me well well, no wahala, worst thing is i insult you too, though highly unlikely unless the thing pain me reach inside inside. But if u lift you hand or leg or any weapon and hit me with it, .... may we all continue reaping what we sow oooo.

I know am wicked and immature and every other thing i anticipate you will call me. ,
However the purpose of this thread is that there are immature, stupid, ... orisirisi guys like me(by you judgement) so dey look face... woju oooo. Dont worry girls, those who like getting slaps are also available, they will surely comment, just cram there moniker, ask for there address and have a good time ,..... ttyl
What you did wasn't so cool. You even said she begged for forgiveness.
Re: The Day I Slapped A Girl. (i Could Do It Again) by OkunrinMeta: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

What you did wasn't so cool. You even said she begged for forgiveness.
I also begged for forgiveness na after returning the favor. That balances things.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Needs Your Advice / 9stupid Answers And 9stupid Quetions A Must Read / Just Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.