Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance (16389 Views)

Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates / 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by domack99(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2013
As anybody notice the new way or should i say process of checking your credit balance with glo, this is really annoyiny, after dialing the USSD code #124#, there is another prompt message that ask you to press 1 for main balance, 2 for this, 3 for that.who ever give them this ideal and hoping to improve their customer service must have gotten it wrong. While can't they just tell you all the balance available for all the accounts after dialing #124#
Another annoying part is when you don't have sufficient credit to call, rather thsn stating the kobo left in the the account they will write that you credit is empty imagine no kobo remaining.

This is annoying not an improvement

4 Likes

Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by ogaga25(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
Dem b mumu ppo na,to check my balance now b like work. D network don dey tie me small small o.
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Francheezy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
Glo dey kraze..too dey check balance don dey taya me sef
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Akdams(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
It doesn't work that way with me.
Just dial #124# and the balance will comes out.

1 Like

Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by domack99(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Akdams: It doesn't work that way with me.

Seriously, you mean you don't go through that process to check your balance, i don't believe you
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Akdams(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
domack99:

Seriously, you mean you don't go through that process to check your balance, i don't believe you

I don't. And I mean I don't. Up to this very moment.
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Joe50(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
their call rate and this checking balance of a thing is one of the reason i dump my glo sim for AIRTEL
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Francheezy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
wen i 1st got my sim..lst month,it was strate 2 d point...buh it jst started diz march
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by dljbd1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
domack99: As anybody notice the new way or should i say process of checking your credit balance with glo, this is really annoyiny, after dialing the USSD code #124#, there is another prompt message that ask you to press 1 for main balance, 2 for this, 3 for that.who ever give them this ideal and hoping to improve their customer service must have gotten it wrong. While can't they just tell you all the balance available for all the accounts after dialing #124#
Another annoying part is when you don't have sufficient credit to call, rather thsn stating the kobo left in the the account they will write that you credit is empty imagine no kobo remaining.

This is annoying not an improvement
I actually thought I was the only one experiencing this. I'm not alone thank God
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by OCTAVO: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Me too.
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by beehighdee(m): 2:52am On Mar 10, 2013
Francheezy: wen i 1st got my sim..lst month,it was strate 2 d point...buh it jst started diz march
dey change your own to hack your gbam mb multiple....also mine....gbam don't really works on press 1 lines
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Francheezy(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2013
beehighdee:
dey change your own to hack your gbam mb multiple....also mine....gbam don't really works on press 1 lines

ooohhh........so datz it ehn....i go fynd new sim
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by beehighdee(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2013
Francheezy:

ooohhh........so datz it ehn....i go fynd new sim

I doubt it, whether you can get new sim dat is not press 1 stuff.....good luck.....lol
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Francheezy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
beehighdee:

I doubt it, whether you can get new sim dat is not press 1 stuff.....good luck.....lol

tnx man....am still blazing on airtel nd mtn
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Youngpo413: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2013

mine still works like before ie #124#and I still dial *127*0# to check my mb,im wondering what you people are talking about.
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Francheezy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Young po413:

mine still works like before ie #124#and I still dial *127*0# to check my mb,im wondering what you people are talking about.
datz bk0z u stil av ur terabyte
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by leslieu63(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
take a look at my tetrabyte, giving their gbam some swags
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by dljbd1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
leslieu63: take a look at my tetrabyte, giving their gbam some swags
your own na small. u shld c ds
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Francheezy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
mehn guyz aw come ? wish kind sim una dey use ?
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by leslieu63(m): 1:55am On Mar 11, 2013
dl_jbd:
your own na small. u shld c ds
men bros as in my own dey learn I Don't mind being ur student, pls am a learner how did u achieve that expiry date
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by leslieu63(m): 4:55am On Mar 11, 2013
Francheezy: mehn guyz aw come ? wish kind sim una dey use ?
ghost sim......dem no dey see me grin grin cool cool
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by dljbd1(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2013
make i comot am before them trace me.... grin grin shocked grin
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by leslieu63(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2013
dl_jbd: make i comot am before them trace me.... grin grin shocked grin
so that u no go swag jail....... shocked cry
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by dljbd1(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2013
leslieu63: so that u no go swag jail....... shocked cry
Lol, since the day i posted d pix online, my connection has nt been steady anymore. If i connect e go dy disconnect by emself especially whn am doing heavy downloads or online streaming...i dy suspect sm people. I've learnt my lesson. I will neva post anytyn as ds again
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by leslieu63(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2013
dl_jbd:
Lol, since the day i posted d pix online, my connection has nt been steady anymore. If i connect e go dy disconnect by emself especially whn am doing heavy downloads or online streaming...i dy suspect sm people. I've learnt my lesson. I will neva post anytyn as ds again
no be small tin oooooo dey took away my terabyte this morning, I dey fear nairalanders now.
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by dljbd1(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2013
leslieu63: no be small tin oooooo dey took away my terabyte this morning, I dey fear nairalanders now.
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha. I told you! This is my email make we continue dy talk there.
dl_jbd@yahoo.com
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Francheezy(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2013
una funny ooooh.....diz glo people are bad
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by leslieu63(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2013
dl_jbd:
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha. I told you! This is my email make we continue dy talk there.
dl_jbd@yahoo.com
k bros my whats no is 07061134882
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by dljbd1(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2013
Francheezy: una funny ooooh.....diz glo people are bad
Yes Ooo...all ds ntwrk providers av agents all over d NL. I trust no one here including YOU!
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by dljbd1(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2013
leslieu63: k bros my whats no is 07061134882
Alright...
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by Francheezy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
dl_jbd:
Yes Ooo...all ds ntwrk providers av agents all over d NL. I trust no one here including YOU!
hehehehe...n0 trust me...i work 4 al d network
Re: GLO Annoying Way Of Checking Balance by beehighdee(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
Francheezy:
hehehehe...n0 trust me...i work 4 al d network
buhahahahahahahaha........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 12 Unboxing And Initial Impression / Etisalat Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, Talkzone, Easylife Migration Codes / See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.