Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 (7115 Views)

Nigeria Vs DR Congo U20 AYC (3 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 / Nigeria Vs Gabon: Africa Youth Championship: (1 - 0) On 20th March 2013 / Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by Johnsinia(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
The only tin dat european league take pass our own is gud pitch and followershp (support), nothin more. In terms of officiatin, i tell u, we r dsame, if nt dem worster. Uefa and european ref are too corrupt and full of controversy. Up Nigeria, up Enyinba.

1 Like

Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by Slankey: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2013
3SC player Osagona Ighodalor celebrates his goal vs Gombe Utd, team mates Gbolahan Salami and Tony Edjomarigwe also celebrates

Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by honeric01(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Slankey: 3SC player Osagona Ighodalor celebrates his goal vs Gombe Utd, team mates Gbolahan Salami and Tony Edjomarigwe also celebrates

See fine jersey cool cool cool
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by RedReact: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2013
The jersey fine, no be small. What stops me from buying one as a supporter of my team? Gone are the days we loved adorning the Green White Green shirt; haaaa!!! European football don relegate us no be small.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by honeric01(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2013
RedReact: The jersey fine, no be small. What stops me from buying one as a supporter of my team? Gone are the days we loved adorning the Green White Green shirt; haaaa!!! European football don relegate us no be small.

i like the jersey but not a blue lover, i prefer kano pillar's jersey or that of lobi stars.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01:

i like the jersey but not a blue lover, i prefer kano pillar's jersey or that of lobi stars.
Why you no go prefer Kano pillars jersey tongue
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by RedReact: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01:

What's Kano Pillars' colour. I have forgotten it.
I think Enyimba also use blue. Am I right?
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2013
RedReact:
What's Kano Pillars' colour. I have forgotten it.
I think Enyimba also use blue. Am I right?
Yes, Enyimba's color is blue. They have the most recognizable jersey in Nigeria.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by Slankey: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, Enyimba's color is blue. They have the most recognizable jersey in Nigeria.

Kano Pillars is yellow and green, the Sai Masu gida boys
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by honeric01(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why you no go prefer Kano pillars jersey tongue

i like pillars because they play cute football like my insurance of 2006/2007. After bendel insurance comes pillars. Dunno why insurance is wallowing in div 1 for almost 4-5 seasons now. Oshiomole is not a football fan at all even with the beautiful ogbemudia staduim he refurblished, he still can't help the team financially to gain promotion.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by RedReact: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
I think their being recognised is a result of OUK's effort in promoting them. After 3SC, my love goes to Enyimba; by the way, Heartland disappointed me with their home loss o gringringrin.
Let them keep loosing so 3SC can carry the league jare.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01:

i like pillars because they play cute football like my insurance of 2006/2007. After bendel insurance comes pillars. Dunno why insurance is wallowing in div 1 for almost 4-5 seasons now. Oshiomole is not a football fan at all even with the beautiful ogbemudia staduim he refurblished, he still can't help the team financially to gain promotion.
I thought you were a Pillars supporter through and through because you were happy when Pillars robbed Rangers of the title last season.

As for Insurance, they had a lot of internal wranglings that led the team to it's current comatose state. The government did not help matters. They failed to give the team the needed support. We need legendary teams like Insurance in the top division. Shooting stars came back from relegation and i know Insurance can do it.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by RedReact: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01:

i like pillars because they play cute football like my insurance of 2006/2007. After bendel insurance comes pillars.
The team I fear most is that Pillars team. No doubt about it, they play good football; whether home or away and they also receive wide support from fans like The Aba Elephants.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by RedReact: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:

As for Insurance, they had a lot of internal wranglings that led the team to it's current comatose state. The government did not help matters. They failed to give the team the needed support. We need legendary teams like Insurance in the top division. Shooting stars came back from relegation and i know Insurance can do it.
Had it been that we are industrialized in our land, our local teams would have been privatised away from the government.
Reminds me of BCC Lions, Mighty Jets, Julius Berger in those days that stir the waters of Nigerian football.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by honeric01(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
I thought you were a Pillars supporter through and through because you were happy when Pillars robbed Rangers of the title last season.

how did they rob rangers? It was the npl board that took the decision and not pillars, remember what happened to ocean boys? Infact baribote the yeye ex-chairman caused the whole thing and almost destroyed the league. Funny thing is that he's the owner of nembe fc that dealt with heartland lol.

As for insurance, a particular rich man in benin claimed he was the owner of the club (i think his name should be chief brown or thereabout). He really caused alot of problems for the club. Hopefully bendel insurance'll gain promotion this season.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2013
RedReact:
Had it been that we are industrialized in our land, our local teams would have been privatised away from the government.
Reminds me of BCC Lions, Mighty Jets, Julius Berger in those days that stir the waters of Nigerian football.
We may not be very industrialized but we're industralized enough to get sponsorship for all the clubs in the league. Even the teams in the lower division. I see no reason why the likes of MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Innoson, Shell, Chevron, Mobile, Eko hotels, Sheraton, Bolingo, Coscaris, Airtel, Dangote, Ibeto, GTB, UBA, First Bank, Eco bank and other companies in NIgeria should not adopt a NIgerian team for sponsorship. But the only kind of sponsorship i hate is title sponsorship. They should not make any team to change their name to reflect their sponsor's name.

1 Like

Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by honeric01(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2013
RedReact:
The team I fear most is that Pillars team. No doubt about it, they play good football; whether home or away and they also receive wide support from fans like The Aba Elephants.

you can't name the 1st 4 clubs in the npfl without pillars, they're a very strong team especially when salisu mohammed ( the current under 17 coach abi na under 20) was their coach.

Their fans are so passionate and the stadium's always filled up whenever they play @ home. Great club i tell you.

Later, i'll set up a thread for them.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2013
honeric01:

you can't name the 1st 4 clubs in the npfl without pillars, they're a very strong team especially when salisu mohammed ( the current under 17 coach abi na under 20) was their coach.

Their fans are so passionate and the stadium's always filled up whenever they play @ home. Great club i tell you.

Later, i'll set up a thread for them.
For some reason, i feel Northerners know how to pull the crowd. I've also seen Sani Abacha stadium filled to the brim when Pillars are playing. It's similar to what Enyimba used to have when they won the champions league. I wish our clubs will do more to attract fans to the stadium. I remember seeing a video of match played in the 70s or 80s between Rangers and Insurance and the stadium was filled to the brim.
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by Slankey: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
We may not be very industrialized but we're industralized enough to get sponsorship for all the clubs in the league. Even the teams in the lower division. I see no reason why the likes of MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Innoson, Shell, Chevron, Mobile, Eko hotels, Sheraton, Bolingo, Coscaris, Airtel, Dangote, Ibeto, GTB, UBA, First Bank, Eco bank and other companies in NIgeria should not adopt a NIgerian team for sponsorship. But the only kind of sponsorship i hate is title sponsorship. They should not make any team to change their name to reflect their sponsor's name.

Your post makes a lot of sense!
Re: 3SC Vs Gombe Utd (2 - 0) On 10th March 2013 by honeric01(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
For some reason, i feel Northerners know how to pull the crowd. I've also seen Sani Abacha stadium filled to the brim when Pillars are playing. It's similar to what Enyimba used to have when they won the champions league. I wish our clubs will do more to attract fans to the stadium. I remember seeing a video of match played in the 70s or 80s between Rangers and Insurance and the stadium was filled to the brim.

Sure, it's going to happen if we continue supporting them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroon Vs. Denmark 1 - 2 Final Score / Enugu Rangers To Produce Rangers Bread / World Cup 2010: Nigeria's John Mikel Obi Ruled Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.