Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. (1119 Views)

CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria / No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote / Indian Exports And Imports In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by aAK1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
I've personal gained a lot on the imports section and must say a big thank u to every one that has made that section a success.we all know nigeria is a consumer nation.I want to know if there are ways one can do exports on a small scale. No miracle ebooks pls.we want free knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by Profs: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
I'm a Licensed clearing and forwarding agent currently working in Nahco.I can do export to any country including frieght and documentation.You can start export biz on a small scall medium all you have to do is to find product in need abroad and locate buyer.Small items can only be freight which is our work.You can reach me 08189848346 or heed_2020@yahoo.com
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by aAK1(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
@Profs tanks for ur response.I will contact u personally but for the benefit of others can u pls make this an open discussion
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by wizecoder1: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
a.A.K:
I've personal gained a lot on the imports section and must say a big thank u to every one that has made that section a success.we all know nigeria is a consumer nation.I want to know if there are ways one can do exports on a small scale. No miracle ebooks pls.we want free knowledge.

OK....ask your questions....
Keep this tread advert free.
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by aAK1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
How do u get buyers for products u want to export? And how much do I need to start.
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by wizecoder1: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
a.A.K:
How do u get buyers for products u want to export? And how much do I need to start.
Export is like any other biz that you have to do your detailed analysis and protect your interest and not that of your broker ...huuuoouushh.. I mean ''consultant''..lol...
Capital...it depends on what you want to export ..you either export by light cargo by air or bulky cargo by sea....
It is not a get rich quick biz ..but it is profitable, sustainable and expandable.....
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by aAK1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
I still need clarity on this.let's say I have access to cashew nuts,how do I source for buyers.
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by aAK1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Another idea that came to my mind was processed food stuffs.I have people who stay in the us and any time someone comes home,we send mellon,smoked fish and a lot of other stuff and send to them.I've been trying to see if its possible to find people who deal in african foods that one can be supplying thins like that too? In the us or uk.
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by wizecoder1: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2013
You don't use hearsay 4 biz research......lol food stuff for usa....check fda requirement may be u wana smugle in hand luggage....if in need of more info contact the AGOA office ...use google for the add...but me think they are in marble house falomo.
Cashew...lol me laugh in hindu....with ur coins u better supply localy. The margin on export is low and turnaround time 6 weeks but locally roi lower but turn arround time 1 week.....
Guy cool down learn all u can and u will not regret it.
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by hothead(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nigeeeeerian Export Promotion Commission Is your[/font] beeeeest guide to eeeeexxxxport products from Nigeria.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
http://www.nepc.gov.ng/contact.htm

Or CAll me
Abiodun Adesida
Trade Promotion Officer
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by wizecoder1: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
hothead: Nigeeeeerian Export Promotion Commission Is your[/font] beeeeest guide to eeeeexxxxport products from Nigeria.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
http://www.nepc.gov.ng/contact.htm

Or CAll me
Abiodun Adesida
Trade Promotion Officer

hunnnnnnmmmm no advert here...... I dont want to say i smell s***m ....no call me... This is a public forum.....OP go to NEPC office....urself...
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by EMOGROUP: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
a.A.K:
Another idea that came to my mind was processed food stuffs.I have people who stay in the us and any time someone comes home,we send mellon,smoked fish and a lot of other stuff and send to them.I've been trying to see if its possible to find people who deal in african foods that one can be supplying thins like that too? In the us or uk.
bro I really like this idea, I have been trying to do this my self. I would love us to rub minds together. Here is my number 08138436585. Cheers
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by page9(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
@wizecoder

i am interested in supplying cashewnut to local suppliers.

Could you give me names and addresses of reliable ones you know in Lagos and possibly their current buying price?

We already have a good sourcing points in kogi state.

I gathered some buyers are in Abimbola, somewhere close to Iyana-Isolo
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by wizecoder1: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
page9: @wizecoder

i am interested in supplying cashewnut to local suppliers.

Could you give me names and addresses of reliable one you know in Lagos and possibly their current buying price?

We already have a good sourcing points in kogi state.

I gathered some buyers are in Abimbola, somewhere close to Iyana-Isolo
good one ... You either suply thee indians or nigerian exporters....the price depends on grade of your product.....(quality)...i.e nut counts per kg... And also on the payment plan...bro.go on the field....get ur hands dirty... Use trade sites learn how to fish.....u will never regret it.
Feel free ask ur questions...note no adverts...dt is why i will not give out any contacts online....i will not be liable for any nasty mistake.....
Do you wana learn the way i learnt...? Ur welcome.......if u want to fast track it....lol...pay a consultant...(so many in lagos...lol)
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by aAK1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sorry guys,I've been away for some time.I am back now sha.@coder.I've also been trying to gather suppliers of cashew nuts.do u have any idea of what the current buying rate is?
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by aAK1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
EMO GROUP: bro I really like this idea, I have been trying to do this my self. I would love us to rub minds together. Here is my number 08138436585. Cheers
let me get ur email or if u r on bb,you can reach me on 27FBD470

1 Like

Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by hothead(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
wizecoder.:

hunnnnnnmmmm no advert here...... I dont want to say i smell s***m ....no call me... This is a public forum.....OP go to NEPC office....urself...

Dude, I work for NEPC, Lagos office and am a Trade Promotion Officer doing my job!
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by aAK1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
May I remind you guys,I stay in minna niger state and we have access to maize,yam,benne seed etc.
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by wizecoder1: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Good one...will check u out when next i am in ladipo oluwole......
Keep it up.
hothead:

Dude, I work for NEPC, Lagos office and am a Trade Promotion Officer doing my job!
Re: Who Has Any Info On Exports And Is Ready To Share For Free. by EMOGROUP: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Am really enjoying the thread, please lets keep the comments flowing. @a.A.k here is my email address talk2emo@gmail.com, hope to hear from you. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of An Export Brokerage / Just Thinking About Money Can Corrupt You? / Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.