Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? (1119 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper / Ever Been Debited By Your Bank ATM Without Payment? Share Your Experience Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? by adonismuller(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Like Seriously,I was so frustrated today after the ATM machine seized my cash and yet dey debited ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥!.have you ever been in such situation? What did you do about it? Tanx
Re: Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? by kingsouluc99: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
yap once in umuahia ...... last year may....... i tink it was too bad for me dat day. tank God for one girl dat help me wit small cash dat i use to transport myself back........ i reallly cry dat day.... shocked grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? by HezronLorraine(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Twice now.the funny aspect is it takes the bank weeks to rectify the error after lodging your complaint.
Re: Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? by nenergy(m): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2013
No! Mine has always been automatically reversed.
Re: Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? by Skynet247(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2013
It has hapen to mè , and the stupid atm was asking me.."do u wnt to make anothèr transactions"
Re: Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? by adonismuller(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ts realy a bad one....I have to beg ƒσя loan frm my frnds now
Re: Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? by pekelepekele(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2013
It's not a good experience and the worst part of it is that. If the atm machine that debited you without paying the cash is regulated by a different bank that issued your atm card retrieving the funds might take up to 2months.
Re: Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? by sammyyoung2(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2013
nenergy: No! Mine has always been automatically reversed.

same
Re: Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? by Carstuffs: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Every bank has atm issues but its how well and fast it is resolved. Nigerians including students have lost millions of naira to atm malfunctions. It is our collective responsibility to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of our banks. Lets make our voices heard.
Source: www.bankwahala.com
Re: Have You Ever Been Debited By The ATM Machine Without Getting The Cash? by Carstuffs: 12:22am On Nov 20, 2013
adonismuller: Ts realy a bad one....I have to beg ƒσя loan frm my frnds now
Feel ur pain

(1) (Reply)

Get A Standard Business Website For Your Business / Scrap Vessel For Sale / HOW TO withdraw your fiverr funds at maximum black market rate,no ex-changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.