Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17818 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: I wonder why a thread like this should be in the islamic section when its obviously not entirely about islam, as if that's not enough people are being threatened not to say something offensive to islam, smh.

You don't want us to say something offensive about islam yet people keep doing offensive and wicked things everyday in the name of the religion, rubbish.
Exactly. As a Christian, I don't see why I should say nice things about Islam or Muslims when they're destroying Christian homes. Why should I pretend like all is well when all is not?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ola0711: I hate islam...ban me pls...4uk nairaland,4uk islam,4uk APC,4uk maclatunji,4uk prophet mohamed Aka Gay prophet,.,4uk islam..,4uk Quran

Lmao. U need help.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by akandejames: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
ItsModella:
That is one hell of a religion.

I still await the day I'll hear something good about them.

from which source would you learn about them and in what perspective. those responsible for the crimes in the world don't care about we christians talkless of muslims. so we can fight and scare the hell out of each other till god knows when, we can only repel evil when we consciously know one. LEARN GOOD/EVIL SO THAT U CAN PRACTICE GOOD AND REPEL EVIL WHEN U SEE ONE
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
Red-Light:
U GO WAIT TIRE grin grin

Lmao.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
Why do you guys hate muslims and their religion just because of a few nutters in a religion of more than 1billion people If we are to go by your sentiments, then all Nigerians should be hated because a few beroms ate fellow Nigerians; kidnappers stay kidnapping people; certain people stay using people for rituals; and armed robbers stay killing people...

Or all Africans should be hated for the barbarism on the continent...

We need to separate religion from the people, there's no true religion - however we need to accept the culture of live and let's live... Freaking roman catholic priests are out there molesting kids everywhere and I wonder how many kids those pedos have molested in Africa without being reported to the authorities...

Leave these people and their religion alone and focus on the issues at hand...Jheezz...

Spend more time on questioning your own pulpit pimps swindling your wealth and the pedos among you - and let muslims focus on the savages among them... undecided undecided

*Back to my true religion jeans* cool

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by dbride: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

You haven't seen Area Boys go on rampage or mobs lynching other people they perceive as threats in Nigeria and not too recently South Africa?

About bans, I would ban people in other sections because of derogatory and insultive comments that are unwarranted if I was a moderator in any other section too. It looks like I am being biased towards Islam because this is where I moderate.

Decent people know how to make points without being offensive.

There is a lot of ignorance about Islam amongst Muslims and Non-Muslims alike. This is creating a vicious cycle that is difficult to brake.

Oh yes, we can see it all over the moslem world.... bloooooood everywhere, blooooood everyday; oh yes, so much ignorance about islam amongst muslims and non-muslims alike-----yawnnnnnnnnnnnn. Ignorance on the increase, Maclatunji which way forward?

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
akande.james:

from which source would you learn about them and in what perspective. those responsible for the crimes in the world don't care about we christians talkless of muslims. so we can fight and scare the hell out of each other till god knows when, we can only repel evil when we consciously know one. LEARN GOOD/EVIL SO THAT U CAN PRACTICE GOOD AND REPEL EVIL WHEN U SEE ONE
what are you saying? undecided undecided

2 Likes

fitzmayowa:
You are offending Mujahideen maclatunji o...he go ban you till 2099 ooo grin

Lmao. Abeg make i log off.
Una no go kill me 2day. grin

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx: Why do you guys hate muslims and their religion just because of a few nutters in a religion of more than 1billion people If we are to go by your sentiments, then all Nigerians should be hated because a few beroms ate fellow Nigerians; kidnappers stay kidnapping people; certain people stay using people for rituals; and armed robbers stay killing people...

We need to separate religion from the people, there's no true religion - however we need to accept the culture of live and let's live... Freaking roman catholic priests are out there molesting kids everywhere and I wonder how many kids those pedos have molested in Africa without being reported to the authorities...

Leave these people and their religion alone and focus on the issues at hand...Jheezz...

Spend more time on questioning your own pulpit pimps swindling your wealth and the pedos among you - and let muslims focus on the savages among them... undecided undecided

Im no fan of any religion.
Defender of none.

But if you knew the history of islam and africa you'd understand the frustrations.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

High 5.
I love the fact that freecocoa bites her tongue for NO1. cool
Longest time.

Really miss you cool.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by kuss: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
HOW CAN I DELETE MY ACCOUNT FROM NAIRALAND, ITS URGENT,
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by RedLight1: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:
You haven't seen Area Boys go on rampage or mobs lynching other people they perceive as threats in Nigeria and not too recently South Africa?
so how is this related to people killing in the name of religion? how does having people of other religions in ur midst a threat? its not as if the christian that caused this violence in particular killed any muslim becos he hates muslims... but they just cant stand anybody that is not a muslim in their midst why? if other religions start paying muslims with their own coins, do you think any muslim will survive?
why is live and lets live far from muslims dominated communities?

About bans, I would ban people in other sections because of derogatory and insultive comments that are unwarranted if I was a moderator in any other section too. It looks like I am being biased towards Islam because this is where I moderate.
okay fine ...so must every comment that doesnt go with ur style attracts ban? have u been to religion section lately and see how atheists and muslims alike bash the christians, jesus and whatever the religion represent? how come no one is banning them? despite all the bashing by atheists, u will never see the christians threatning to kill or ban even when the arguement didnt go their way the list the moderator their will do is hide the post that he/she found to offensive or insultive to character (not religion).... people already tag islam section as a no go area for people of other religions which affirms my first assertion that any other religion is always a threat to islam.. islam section suppose to be an avenue for u to show the beauty of islam and let people of other religions debate and understand what islam is all about and why those violence should not be tagged with islam...

Decent people know how to make points without being offensive.
u dont expect everyone on public forum to be decent that's why u as a moderator have to deal with issues in decent way without been biased

There is a lot of ignorance about Islam amongst Muslims and Non-Muslims alike. This is creating a vicious cycle that is difficult to brake.
but orientation can do a lot of magic ... people are biter as a result of what muslims are doing all over the world in the name of their religion ....and moderate muslim like u are suppose to keep telling them the way things really are ... but u self have turned the section to a no go area for people like me who are willing to debate or learn about islam

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by 1shortblackboy: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Would you like to replace me?
sey u tink say I dey jobless abi
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
MsDarkSkin:
Im no fan of any religion.
Defender of none.

But if you knew the history of islam and africa you'd understand the frustrations.

Both religions have the same barbaric savagely history...

You're traumatised in the new world today because of Christianity... Heck, a freaking pope ordered slavery... Arabs muslims also did theirs in Zanzibar....

KKK was a Christian cult its members were infamous for lynching people and there are also Christian terrorists out there...

However, we can't ignore the good both religions have done to humanity... Christians gave us western civilisation, but muslims also laid the foundation for everything we've today through the moors when they colonised southern Europe...

They both destroyed us and our identity!!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

I condemn extremism in all its forms but you cannot rule out evil politics played by Non-Muslims in all of this.

Osama bin Laden propagated the most pervasive form of terrorist ideology under the guise of Islam. Who empowered him to reach that level? America.

Gaddafi was a Muslim, he managed a relatively stable government until he was forcefully deposed by the Americans and their friends. The groups they empowered against Gaddafi eventually killed the American ambassador. Now, Mali is at war and Nigeria has a new terrorist group to handle.

It is ironic that many Non-Muslims in their desire to convince themselves of being superior in terms of religion are being played, used and discarded. If you unite with Muslims who follow the true teachings of Islam to fight terrorism, you will fare better.

If not, you will be continue to be #Magas.
Egbon latunji, I understand what you're saying, I can't agree or disagree much with the idea of involvement of politics in most of the cases you have cited, but the question bothering me is, why is it so everly easy to use religion to manipulate moslems to violence?
There's a fundamental doctrinal problem with Islam that predisposses people to violence, don't be offended oo, I have moslem families too, so, am not trying to insult Islam o.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx: Why do you guys hate muslims and their religion just because of a few nutters in a religion of more than 1billion people If we are to go by your sentiments, then all Nigerians should be hated because a few beroms ate fellow Nigerians; kidnappers stay kidnapping people; certain people stay using people for rituals; and armed robbers stay killing people...

If we really hate muslims believe me the story won't always be about muslims killing christians.

People of all religions and works of life committing various crimes is different from muslims targeting and killing christians at the slightest provocation, its even more annoying the reason why these christians are killed, what da Bleep is blasphemy? Its really annoying so if you don't understand the matter, its best you shut up.

6 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
Has Nairaland ever given a thread like "THE REPEATED KILLING OF SHIA MUSLIMS BY CHRISTIANS" that systematically define the arrogancy of christians such as this thread is used against Islam?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
babyosisi:

Are u making threats?
Na today?
Do your worst,the killer spirit already resides in your dark soul
Strap on a Bomb and go Detonate somewhere,at least you would be guaranteed a place on Allahs laps

Yes Muslims are the worst child molesters
That is a fact
abeg am not a muslim and mi threat is for the Muslims that think killing mi fellow Christians is good.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by yorke1: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2013

You must be very high. We are talking about human lives here and you are there saying crap. I hope one day you get caught in the web of BOKO HARAM then you will know that Islam is bad!

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by RedLight1: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: If we really hate muslims believe me the story won't always be about muslims killing christians.

People of all religions and works of life committing various crimes is different from muslims targeting and killing christians at the slightest provocation, its even more annoying the reason why these christians are killed, what da Bleep is blasphemy? Its really annoying so if you don't understand the matter, its best you shut up.
1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by fitzmayowa: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Red-Light:

so how is this related to people killing in the name of religion? how does having people of other religions in ur midst a threat? its not as if the christian that caused this violence in particular killed any muslim becos he hates muslims... but they just cant stand anybody that is not a muslim in their midst why? if other religions start paying muslims with their own coins, do you think any muslim will survive?
why is live and lets live far from muslims dominated communities?

okay fine ...so must every comment that doesnt go with ur style attracts ban? have u been to religion section lately and see how atheists and muslims alike bash the christians, jesus and whatever the religion represent? how come no one is banning them? despite all the bashing by atheists, u will never see the christians threatning to kill or ban even when the arguement didnt go their way the list the moderator their will do is hide the post that he/she found to offensive or insultive to character (not religion).... people already tag islam section as a no go area for people of other religions which affirms my first assertion that any other religion is always a threat to islam.. islam section suppose to be an avenue for u to show the beauty of islam and let people of other religions debate and understand what islam is all about and why those violence should not be tagged with islam...

u dont expect everyone on public forum to be decent that's why u as a moderator have to deal with issues in decent way without been biased

but orientation can do a lot of magic ... people are biter as a result of what muslims are doing all over the world in the name of their religion ....and moderate muslim like u are suppose to keep telling them the way things really are ... but u self have turned the section to a no go area for people like me who are willing to debate or learn about islam
10000 likes
please tell the mujahideen maybe he would listen to you...

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by kkkp: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
grin ;DIf terrorism can only be related to Islam..Am proud to be a Muslim..ITS BETA DAN RELIGION FULL OF LIES, HIPOCRITES, LESBIANS, GAY PASTORS n POPES, DRUNKS, FORNICATORS, PROSTITUTES, RITUALISTS, ARM ROBBERS, PROSTITUTES, ADULTERERS, GAMBLERS n THIEFS AS PASTORS...PROUDLY ISLAM grin
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by akandejames: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
ItsModella:
what are you saying? undecided undecided

some research topics for you to really grasp the scope and concept here:

1. New World Order
2. illuminati
3. AE911
just to mention but few.

note: we can choose to believe anything or despite knowing the truth decide not to believe. it's an innate character of humans so i am not surprised neither am i impressed.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: If we really hate muslims believe me the story won't always be about muslims killing christians.

WTF are you on about?? They burnt Christian homes but do the Christian over there look like you, or do you have firsthand account of how they lead their lives in Pakistan Some of you nutters just read the headlines and run with it... What about if the arson attacks had more to do with tribal war than religion Heck, sunnis kill shiites all the time in the same Pakistan and they're both muslims....

Where were you when Chirstian terrorists were killing muslims in India Where were you when Kony(a Christian nutter) was killing innocent people in Uganda Just STFU and read more...

It has more to do with primitive people and certain people who use the ideologies for their evil deeds than the religions...
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by theripper: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
Who really takes muslims serious these days? I just see them as a billion people with suicidal tendencies. Read dat arcane hateful arabic book, get high and blow shiiit up. Nothing more.

They can't even coexist with demselves, hw much more, people with other religious doctrines

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Story Of Haroot And Maroot – I (Origin of Magic/Witchcraft) / Sufism In Ilorin ; A Struggle For Survival.. / How Much Does Sallah Ram Cost In Your Area ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.