Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17802 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Burger01(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Please take this thread away from Islam section... Which kind of yeye threat is 'To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam'.. Abeg comot am from here joor.. Mtcheew........ sad

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by stevalos555: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Im no fan of any religion.
Defender of none.

But if you knew the history of islam and africa you'd understand the frustrations.
Both of u better get ur acts together cos heaven n hell r real. Believe it or not, d life u live now determines where u end up. Jesus is d solution to all d world's problems because He is d Light. In Him,there is no trace of darkness at all. 1 John 1:1-6. In life, there's no sitting on d fence. It is either u're black or white...stand for Jesus n He will turn ur life around!

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

WTF are you on about?? They burnt Christian homes but do the Christian over there look like you, or do you have firsthand account of how they lead their lives in Pakistan Some of you nutters just read the headlines and run with it... What about if the arson attacks had more to do with tribal war than religion Heck, sunnis kill shiites all the time in the same Pakistan and they're both muslims....

Where were you when Chirstian terrorists were killing muslims in India Where were you when Kony(a Christian nutter) was killing innocent people in Uganda Just STFU and read more...

It has more to do with primitive people and certain people who use the ideologies for their evil deeds than the religions...

Where did this one come out from? What happened to the christians is wrong!! You and muslims are here comparing and contrasting. Do u realise that people lost their homes?? Maybe if it happens to you you will understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by kuss: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
PLEASE BAN ME FOR GOOD,
MUSLIM ARE THE DESCENDANT OF ISMAEL, SEE WHAT GOD SAID ABOUT HIM
Genesis 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man's hand against him;
GBAM
PLEASE BAM ME NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
dbride:

Oh yes, we can see it all over the moslem world.... bloooooood everywhere, blooooood everyday; oh yes, so much ignorance about islam amongst muslims and non-muslims alike-----yawnnnnnnnnnnnn. Ignorance on the increase, Maclatunji which way forward?

This thread really cracks me up. Same of the same. Call Islam and Muslims names, when these crazy people repeat their mindless violence, do the same again. By the way, Islam is growing O.

With this mindset, many of you are prone to hypertension and depression.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
kkkp: grin ;DIf terrorism can only be related to Islam..Am proud to be a Muslim..ITS BETA DAN RELIGION FULL OF LIES, HIPOCRITES, LESBIANS, GAY PASTORS n POPES, DRUNKS, FORNICATORS, PROSTITUTES, RITUALISTS, ARM ROBBERS, PROSTITUTES, ADULTERERS, GAMBLERS n THIEFS AS PASTORS...PROUDLY ISLAM grin
Oh really? And these things aren't found amongst muslims too?

Lmao, armed robbers were caught somewhere last week and guess what, muslims were involved, I know muslim girls who sleep around more than certified ashis, I was born and bred in the north and many muslims are rap1st, so what's your point exactly? Don't even bother cos after all you are a blood thirsty demon.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by yorke1: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
kkkp: grin ;DIf terrorism can only be related to Islam..Am proud to be a Muslim..ITS BETA DAN RELIGION FULL OF LIES, HIPOCRITES, LESBIANS, GAY PASTORS n POPES, DRUNKS, FORNICATORS, PROSTITUTES, RITUALISTS, ARM ROBBERS, PROSTITUTES, ADULTERERS, GAMBLERS n THIEFS AS PASTORS...PROUDLY ISLAM grin

Just hear yourself out. Pls go look yourself in the mirror and read out what you typed above to yourself and come back to tell us if your brain is intact.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Burger01(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji: There is a difference between addressing this topic and insulting Islam and Muslims. There will be bans handed out to offenders beware.

@Topic, the Pakistani government reminds me of ours in Nigeria. They both seem incapable of protecting lives and property when/where it matters most.

What's he whining about? ... sad Na who put the thread here for you to moderate self?... sad

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
goldylock:

Where did this one come out from? What happened to the christians is wrong!! You and muslims are here comparing and contrasting. Do u realise that people lost their homes?? Maybe if it happens to you you will understand better.

It's barbaric and savagely... However, you lot can't keep blaming the crime of few on the billions of muslims out there...

The more you alienate the good muslims, the more they become radicals...

Learn to address issues without making blanket statements...
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by RedLight1: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
stevalos555: Both of u better get ur acts together cos heaven n hell r real. Believe it or not, d life u live now determines where u end up. Jesus is d solution to all d world's problems because He is d Light. In Him,there is no trace of darkness at all. 1 John 1:1-6. In life, there's no sitting on d fence. It is either u're black or white...stand for Jesus n He will turn ur life around!
so she should start worshiping jesus becos of hell fire huh? can u go to other thread if u want to preach please? angry
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by tunapawizzy: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
akande.james:

if you don't know a thing, ask or learning. don't just show your level of ignorance here. back your comments with proofs, credible links to justify your assertions.
According to wikipedia, The name of the city, Islamabad is derived from two words, Islam and abad, meaning "City of Islam". Islam an Arabic word refers to the religion Islam and abad is a Persian and Urdu placename suffix which means inhabited place or city..
note: there's a reason why God made us speak different dialect, created us with different colors and divided us into several tribes: see (Qurán 49 verse 13).
OK i'm sorry o...before u go bomb my head...whether cityofislam o whether islamofcity o......all i knw is ISLAM IS A BAD SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
OOps, I forgot Nigerians are just as primitive as those they're condemning... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
goldylock:

And your calling Islam and Muslims names has soothed their pains. #Brilliant
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Rajosh(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
The capital city of pakistan is ISLAM- A- BAD. TRUELY BAD.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mko2005: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly. As a Christian, I don't see why I should say nice things about Islam or Muslims when they're destroying Christian homes. Why should I pretend like all is well when all is not?
If truly you are a christian,see below what the Christ you follow is saying to you :
''But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;-Mathew 5:44
God bless us
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by yorke1: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Some kids are already scared for life because of catholic priests... And no matter how primitive BH savages are, they're not as brutal as the KKK lynch party of the past... I just pray KKK don't catch your ar.se - else your ball will be chopped off, you'll get lynched, and your body will be roasted in front of everyone including kids... grin

Or you want berom people to slice your body into pieces and roast you for lunch, no??

The choice is yours, mate... cool

Trying so hard to see to make a sense out of what u typed above. You need to stop smoking weed dude!

7 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by buJu234: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Islam followers prove urselves as religion of PEACE but nt pieces

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
According to google trends,Islamic countries have the highest search for SE.x and bestiality online
Go figure

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by RedLight1: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
yorke1:

Trying so hard to see to make a sense out of what u typed above. You need to stop smoking weed dude!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

And your calling Islam and Muslims names has soothed their pains. #Brilliant

Excuse me! I didn't call Islam any name. Please point where I called islam names. I merely stated plain facts. Even if you think my comments on Nairaland won't help atleast am not keeping quiet about there pains like some of you are doing here using propaganda just to protect islam. I don't pray people will keep quiet about your pains but what goes around comes around be brave when Karma catches up with you people.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Burger01(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
babyosisi:

They have accepted that it is about Islam that's why a crime story is in the Islamic section
No difference

Correct!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mko2005: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
All who insult and use abusive words on their fellow humans know not GOD ALMIGHTY THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS AND EARTH !-''Christians & Muslims alike''
God help us
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
babyosisi:

Girls as young as 5 years old come to clinics in northern Nigeria with gono
Documented fact
Let them keep deceiving themselves
No be Mallam dey milk semen from Almajiri for charms and amulets

They don't rape but they marry 6 year olds
Islamic teachers handle boys and girls
Another fact
Abegi
Abegi leave the mumu, I've lived amongst these people and trust me, majority of them are just nothing to write home about.

They think say na to pray 5 times a day be say you be better person, my mum used to say "check under the babanriga of one alhaji, na small girl you go see under"

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by PENMIGHT(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
babyosisi:

You Muslims are as deceptive as can be but unfortunately you are dealing with people more intelligent than you
So Osama was not Muslim but under the guise of Islam.
Muslim leaders in NIgeria called Boko Haram brothers.
You Maclatunji will dine with a bOko haramite and call him brother ,he is your brother in Islam

A poll was carried out in your native Nigeria and 50% of Nigerian Muslims sanctioned violence against non Muslims

Who will unite with a violent bunch whose religion enjoins you to scheme and deceive your opponents
The Koran even says Allah was the best schemer
Muslims break treaties because they are allowed to deceive their opponents and say yes when they mean no,only to strike and take the opponent unawares
Anyone believing a word you folks say does not know Islam
. Islam; the misunderstood religion. You are definitely ignorant of the true teachings of Islam. It is also rather pathetic that u ve not presented urself to an open unbiased x-ray of what the Qura'n truly says to condemn extremism in the religion. But one thing is sure- with people like u in ds forum who are quick to always attack anything Islam, u will always fuel the ember of religious intolerance in the world.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by ghazzal: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
and in your mind, you know islam, you cannot even confirm/verify what you hear, yet you claim to be more inteligent. Go and learn what is said about one who does not know but thinks he knows.

babyosisi:

You Muslims are as deceptive as can be but unfortunately you are dealing with people more intelligent than you

Muslims break treaties because they are allowed to deceive their opponents and say yes when they mean no,only to strike and take the opponent unawares
Anyone believing a word you folks say does not know Islam
Quran 2:42 - and do not mix up truth with falsehood, nor hide the truth while you know it
Quran 6:152 - "... and when you speak, then be just though it may be against a relative..."
these and many more are directly from the Quran for those who care to listen. so whoever does as you described above is not fit to be called a Muslim.

babyosisi:
A poll was carried out in your native Nigeria and 50% of Nigerian Muslims sanctioned violence against non Muslims
Please what is your source?

babyosisi:
Who will unite with a violent bunch whose religion enjoins you to scheme and deceive your opponents
The Koran even says Allah was the best schemer

DO you now the meaning of scheme at all? Scheme means ...A systematic plan of action, a plot. i suppose you are a christian, how will you explain your claim that Jesus was crusified to the joy of some people but that they were only playing into the plan. What plan were they playing into? could it also be called a scheme?... sometimes i reflect who really are the hypocrites.
God is the best of Planners. I thinkmther is no doubt about that. Let the devil do all his schemes for 1 billion years to come, can he ever beat God?

You guys need to wake up and at least verify what you are taught...... thats a major benefit of being human

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by tunapawizzy: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
Capnd143: ^whats the meaning of your post should not be offensive to piss lamb?
|
+
[size=14pt]imagine a world without muslim! Oh what a peace[/size]!
OH WHAT A PEACEFUL WORLD WE WOULD HAVE

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
yorke1:

Is that all you've got, primitive Nigerian

You need to get a better rebuttal, you uneducated jackal from a medieval country...

Didn't they teach you anything about tolerance and how to hold people who committed a crime responsible for their actions and not blame those associated with them, or their ideology

Get a life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mko2005: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
goldylock:

Excuse me! I didn't call Islam any name. Please point where I called islam names. I merely stated plain facts. Even if you think my comments on Nairaland won't help atleast am not keeping quiet about there pains like some of you are doing here using propaganda just to protect islam. I don't pray people will keep quiet about your pains but what goes around comes around be brave when Karma catches up with you people.
If you are a christian pray pray pray for them all !
Now for correction,do it with love !
God bless us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Keeping A Low Profile Saves! / Things That Do Not Break The Fast / The Story Of Haroot And Maroot – I (Origin of Magic/Witchcraft)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.