Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Sunday Service - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sunday Service (795 Views)

I Love Big Nyash And Hips To Sunday Service. / Photo: Caption this hilarious Sunday Service pic / JOKE: Little Akpos And His Father During A Sunday Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Service by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
A Preacher in a church today said: If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river. And the congregation cried, Amen! And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it in the river. And the congregation cried, Amen! And if I had all the whiskey and rum in the world, I'd take it all and throw it in the river. Again the congregation cried, Amen!"
The preacher sat down. The deacon then stood up & said: For our closing hymn, let's turn to page 126 of our hymn books and sing, We shall drink from that river.
THE CONGREGATION SCREAMED HALLELUJAH!!!
Re: Sunday Service by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
HahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhAhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Mukina2 Is A Psycho!!!! / Chai See Oyibo Man Rolling Eba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.