Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Fans Of Sauce Kid - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fans Of Sauce Kid (8856 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by bbchamz(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2008
this shit is funny cus its a 3v1 shit,

AKS is a group

n sauce is jus him self n u r sayin dey would get at himwell u dont knw sauce!!

hezz gonna spit on u guyz
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2008
if u are not a fan of sauce kid. why are u on this thread?
we are fans. we like sauce kid so we are continuing to uplift him. go get ur own thread and let ur followers and ur double ids save ur grace.
sauce no battle modenine even as long as they were rumoring bout their beef. ghetto p ate up modenine. sharply.
sauce kid used one battle to end kabiyesis attempt to start a rap career, and now sauc ekid is yebaribaing for us and samboriboborizing the whole comunity. u are not worth the hype now. go die pay for promo. iyalaiya yin.
no be say make believe. who has heard faze's new song with sauce kid. tattoo girl remix. that song is bad ass. if u have post on the web pls

ps- if u no like auce kid face u go tire o, coz picture plenty.
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by Dathreat: 4:29pm On May 21, 2008
saucekid did kno bout nairaland, i seen his name on this joint a couple of timez
AND
i know its a 3 vs 1 thing but if he thinks he man enuff to handle them fine, all i just need is one mic and 16bars from these ppl just to entertain the naija crowd, pls ooooo,
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2008
tosinadeda:

Lets wait and see!
One more thing,remove d idea from u head that sauce is skingo.
sauce never knew about nairaland til i showed him on monday!

I could have sworn I've seen da dude on here, Ahwell u can't blame me, because of yo boy Skingo, It's like he's been on this since 06, Ahwell, I tried contactin AKS but them no respond to me yet, But I will try and bring this matter to their attention, Lol, I am curious to see what they got!! but for Skingo, I feel sorry for you, @ Least tosin get sense but you, U are da sorriest dude I've met so far,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 4:35pm On May 21, 2008
So if i create a user a cal it 2face,does that mean am 2face?
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by Dathreat: 4:37pm On May 21, 2008
since we all know sauce wont release a diss trck, i wonder if africankngz will just go ahead and awake this almighty beast saucekid everyone is praising just by giving him a heads up on a quick diss maybe he will reply, hmmmm i wonder,
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by holythug(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2008
a great fan of his i am
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by bbchamz(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2008
@tosinadeda

abi ooooo, cus a guy created a user called saucekid it means its hiim well if sauce was on his name would be

OluWAsauckibABa,
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2008
bbc_hamz:

@tosinadeda

abi ooooo, cus a guy created a user called saucekid it means its hiim well if sauce was on his name would be

OluWAsauckibABa,

I mean, I guess u're right, but u never know, all these artist posin as other names juss to get Promo, u never know, 4 Sum reason I can''t the fact but to think Skingo is Sauce, LMAO grin But yea, Una try sha,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by Dathreat: 4:41pm On May 21, 2008
since we all know sauce wont release a diss trck, i wonder if africankngz will just go ahead and awake this almighty beast saucekid everyone is praising just by giving him a heads up on a quick diss maybe he will reply, hmmmm i wonder,
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 4:42pm On May 21, 2008
Jasi jare!
Dnt b surprised if another asshole opens a user with dat name!
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2008
LOL, 4 REAL!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by Dathreat: 4:44pm On May 21, 2008
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2008
um no. sauce kid does not care about these websites. if he did he would have made the moderators do something since. because obviously its tarnishing his image but then again. they say always ignore the haters. negative press is good press. no press is negative press. shey u get? jasi! baba e. its clear all u want is to get sauce to call ur name on a song. but u are not tight now. so y now. can u battle. oya go and spit lets hear. bastard
picture plenty

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by Dathreat: 4:53pm On May 21, 2008
ok africankngz i guess they accepted the diss proposal, i cant wait to hear d trxk
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2008
lol, Skingo, SKIIIINGOdiKONGO, U this boy go kill urself oooh, And what makes u think AKS wdnt do da same, Ur hating is gonna be da one to Bring AKS on TOP!!! U talking about negative press,

~We Are AKS~
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by Dathreat: 4:57pm On May 21, 2008
africankngz do u accept skingoz offer for diss
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 4:57pm On May 21, 2008
Skingo pity i already told him,so dnt be surprised if some peeps get banned!
Cos this jst pure beef
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2008
u nw jhave 93 posts. u are now a couple hundred posts away from a thousand. u happy?

u know jimmy jatt abi? dj. if u send him ur track, lets see if he will add to compilation. then u;'klkl start to understand why u will neverblow up. bastard. this is not pressfor u. these are direct insults to ur father and mother. those dickheads. ur father dick. ur momma dickhead coz she suks dick and gives head. bastard

u go look picture tire
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by Dathreat: 5:00pm On May 21, 2008
tosin what is your own with this ppl gettin banned now, gbe borun oshi, get a life or suck a dick, choose one or matter of fact go stand on the highway and get rundown by a 18wheeler if yo life is just to gbemu, nonsense
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2008
Lol, this shit is funny, Man, If I was an artist, I'd make a diss trk twrds every artist!!! Afterall, that's how 50 made it in da game!!! got err artist shook and terrorized to retaliate!!! All I can do is wait and see, If AKS will do sumtn abt this, or Sauce, It's funny coz there's gon be beef bcoz of their fans grin

~We Are AKS~

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by Dathreat: 5:03pm On May 21, 2008
true tlk,
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 5:03pm On May 21, 2008
Dathreat y u dey attack me?
Jst said wut might hapn  sauce contacts the moderator,cos he told me he wil!
So wuts ur prob!
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2008
skingo:

u nw jhave 93 posts. u are now a couple hundred posts away from a thousand. u happy?

u know jimmy jatt abi? dj. if u send him your track, lets see if he will add to compilation. then u;'klkl start to understand why u will neverblow up. bastard. this is not pressfor u. these are direct insults to your father and mother. those dickheads. your father privates. your momma dickhead because she suks privates and gives head. bastard

u go look picture tire

And your point?? What does posts have to do with wtva we saying?? U see, TOSIN!!! Abi u deh see wehtin I deh yarn, ur guy no get sense @ all,

~We Are AKS~
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2008
Infact, Sauce should make a Diss trk twrds Skingo, because of making Sauce look like an idiot!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by Dathreat: 5:07pm On May 21, 2008
My prob be say u be loudspeaker abi na trumpet u be, if him wan contact na him sabi, so u b messanger no ehn, no b yo fault, jjc, jolli, and if sauce goes to report this ish, he lost his cool pointz or should i say that nice a pussi, aka toto, gba be, handle this ish like a man, wheather u like it or not beef go de this world, u no be the first to enter one and certainly not the last
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 5:08pm On May 21, 2008
Aks u know its kinda funny dat 99% of ur posts are all hating sauce!
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2008
99%? the4se guys live their life for sauce kid. u trying to sound liek sauce?
what is wrong wit u?
there is only one sauce. and u will never be better than him or even more popular or more successful in anything u do. gbA BE. UR FATHER NA HO
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2008
awwww, My guy no say Hate, biko, I no deh Hate, I juss no deh appreciate nonesense, I juss wan yarn my 2cents but skingo wan spice da shit up to make me expose am!! Nothing else, I no fit hate on sauce, 4 what?!? U know whats funny, all this is going on and one day u will see AKS and Sauce on a trk, then that will make all of us look Stupid!! Abi?? Them they live their lives while we are here playin like we are them, I rep AKS coz they form ma hood and they bring Music to da spot, Now Y'all rep Sauce coz he represents y'alls hood, but to bash a nigga coz others dont agree to y'alls opinion is called hating!! So therefor I wont stand bakk and have a nigga talk bout ma ppls too, yah digg?? AKS juss started to make moves last summer, and now decided to take it to another level, While Sauce is making Moves too, So Hate on Sauce, Never, Claiming he aint all that, ALWAYS!!! AKS is da movement? ALWAYS, U dont agree fine, If u can't find a reason to hate, Fine! I gave my reason why I didnt think he all that, but it's funny how all y'all got to say is AKS is wack but nothing else, Is that not Pure Hating keep it real Holmes!!!

~We Are AKS~
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by AfrknKngs(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2008
Now they tryna sound like Sauce??/ Dude where are you from

~We Are AKS~

Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by tosinadeda: 5:17pm On May 21, 2008
Dathreat its obvious u know nothing about showbiz and promotion.
So i wnt sweat over u!
Re: Fans Of Sauce Kid by skingo(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2008
its obvious africankings aint gon be shit. lets shit on them. their papa

Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards / Download Video For Young Erikina By Olamide / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms