Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? (1226 Views)

How To Recover Or Bounce Back After A Bad First Year In School / What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? / Guys Ive Got A Feeling Dat Nau Wont Conduct Screening Test Or What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by AALASIKI(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yesterday after my engineering design test which after comparing results most of us realized no two people got same anwers,different people reacted differently,so angry at them selves,others at the lecturer..for me I just kept smilling since it was a general problem,but then I thought I should as nairalanders,how they react to bad tests and exams..thanks.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by chax100(f): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
I cheer myself up, keep my fingers crossed and pray that God almighty do His wonders. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by Caracta(f): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
I pray, let go and let God do the rest. I can't turn back the hands of time.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by mimicue(f): 1:07am On Mar 10, 2013
Caracta: I pray, let go and let God do the rest. I can't turn back the hands of time.
I cry, think and I pray
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by Amari(f): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2013
Once I leave the exam hall,I immediately hurry back to my hostel,I don't even interact with my friends before leaving because I don't want to hear people's different opinions about the exam,they are usually depressing for me,I don't even check the textbook or my note to cross check my answers at that point in time. Once I get to my room,I fall into a very deep sleep,I usually feel better when I wake up.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by AALASIKI(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
@mimicue,why cry tho,crying won't change anything you know.why not just leave it all to God?
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by Cashio(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
Jst settle on a properly disinfected round of hot 'asshole'
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by AALASIKI(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
@cashio,na wa 4 you oh,what's the meaning of your reply?
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by Dstar4u(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
I sit and think why i had performed badly. Is it that I'm not well prepared, I will make sure I figure out the reason I performed that way against next time.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by AALASIKI(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Exams in a few days time,God help me!
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by Odunharry(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
d thing dat wl make me f up in an exam is if i miss dat class or ignore a particular topic.i wl pray over it and promise myself it wont hapn again.
Re: What Do You Do After A Bad Test Or Exam? by Odunharry(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
AALASIKI: Exams in a few days time,God help me!
amen..ma guy read o

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 2014/2015 Federal Poly Nekede ND & HND Forms / Why Not Try This.? / Uniport 2015/16 Aspirants..whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.