Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING (1441 Views)

My Whatsapp Chat With A New Young Pastor In My Church As Regard Tithing / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Can You Suspend Tithing To Pay Off Your Debts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by shdemidemi(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
True
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by rezzy: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Oooo, my phone cant play it
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by PastorKun(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2013
To God be the glory; more and more preachers are coming to the knowledge of truth and are rejecting the tithing scam.
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by CrazyMan(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2013
That man needs to move his headquarters to Nigeria...Nigerians need to be freed from the bondage of tithing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by ijawkid(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2013
CrazyMan: That man needs to move his headquarters to Nigeria...Nigerians need to be freed from the bondage of tithing.

Oboy where u go chuk head since??..we never see your brake lights for a while now.......cheesy
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by CrazyMan(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2013
ijawkid: Oboy where u go chuk head since??..we never see your brake lights for a while now.......cheesy
I've been around o my man...just that I'm occupied with my section...but its good to be back. cheesy
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by ijawkid(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2013
CrazyMan:
I've been around o my man...just that I'm occupied with my section...but its good to be back. cheesy

Which section be that??...so that I can come and craze with you there......cheesygrin
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by oiseworld: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2013
Pastor Kun: To God be the glory; more and more preachers are coming to the knowledge of truth and are rejecting the tithing scam.

There nothing untruthful about tithing. Its a commitment btw God and his children. I will continue to tithe because I have found the secrets of abundance from tithing.

Moreover its not a difficult thing to do, and am also not a greedy person.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by CrazyMan(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2013
ijawkid: Which section be that??...so that I can come and craze with you there......cheesygrin
NYSC
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2013
God bless u sir; the messenger of the Truth.
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by ezme(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2013
oiseworld:

There nothing untruthful about tithing. Its a commitment btw God and his children. I will continue to tithe because I have found the secrets of abundance from tithing.

Moreover its not a difficult thing to do, and am also not a greedy person.

@the bolded. How can you seek a secret formula for abundance through tithing and not be greedy at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2013
@frosbel
Herd mentality, people are not willing to change. My pastor just said his tithe is seven figures grin grin. Atm machines are installed in the church, pos terminals for those who did not come with money.
All this coming in tax free grin grin
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Chrisbenogor: @frosbel
Herd mentality, people are not willing to change. My pastor just said his tithe is seven figures grin grin. Atm machines are installed in the church, pos terminals for those who did not come with money.

It is indeed a herd mentality , quite sadly so. embarassed

Why I am especially pained , is because most of the money that these sheeple pay as an obligation to tithe , comes out of the money for their children's school fees, meal money, rent and even repayment of debts.

God NEVER asked us to give what we do not have, thank God Pastors like these and many of us small fry are being awoken to this 21st century scam.
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by gunuvi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
Pastor watch ur back!!!
Nigerians daddy GOs can kill u o..
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Goshen360(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
CrazyMan: That man needs to move his headquarters to Nigeria...Nigerians need to be freed from the bondage of tithing.

Whenever you hear of Apostle Goshen in the nearest future preaching\teaching the freedom from the bondage of tithing in our dear country Nigeria, behold and look no forward.......I AM HE!

gunuvi: Pastor watch ur back!!!
Nigerians daddy GOs can kill u o..

shocked shocked shocked

Chrisbenogor: @frosbel

I know what the problem is and also know where the solution is. By the Grace of God, I will be part of the solution.
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
Goshen360:

Whenever you hear of Apostle Goshen in the nearest future preaching\teaching the freedom from the bondage of tithing in our dear country Nigeria, behold and look no forward.......I AM HE!

hmm, I hope you are joking bro, if not be careful ooo.

Humility is good wink

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Goshen360(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
frosbel:

Humility is good wink

The life I NOW live IN CHRIST no longer belongs to me. grin For me to live is Christ and to die is GAIN. grin cool
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by amdatam: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
frosbel:

Humility is good wink

LINESMAN GOD - Stop underachieving. Stop squandering the potential I gave you. Have some pride.

JOAN GIRARDI - What about humility?

LINESMAN GOD - "Humility isn't actually humility unless there's something you're good enough at, to be humble"
© Quotes from one of my favourite TV series - Joan of Arcadia

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by desirel: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
tithing it's something that God asked the jews to do, not the gentiles and it was part of the jewish law. now that Christ fulfill the laws of the old testamnet we are free of this required. and anyaway God never intended this to be for the church and gentiles, but only for jews(before Christ) and if today someone ask/want to keep tithing he/she should keep all the law. grin wink cheesy
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
Goshen360:

The life I NOW live IN CHRIST no longer belongs to me. grin For me to live is Christ and to die is GAIN. grin cool

oh yes , of course grin
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Degis(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
No matter what you ignoramus contrive, God's Word standeth sure!. Let all Nairaland be filled with your lies, Frosbel, Goshen360, PastorKun your hell fire registration application has been delivered expressly. Your Welcome kit has already been prepared. Repent and accept The Lord Jesus as your Lord and Saviour so that your hell fire registration can be cancelled
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Degis: No matter what you ignoramus contrive, God's Word standeth sure!. Let all Nairaland be filled with your lies, Frosbel, Goshen360, PastorKun your hell fire registration application has been delivered expressly. Your Welcome kit has already been prepared. Repent and accept The Lord Jesus as your Lord and Saviour so that your hell fire registration can be cancelled
Lwkmd which one be welcome kit for hell again?
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by plendil: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Degis: No matter what you ignoramus contrive, God's Word standeth sure!. Let all Nairaland be filled with your lies, Frosbel, Goshen360, PastorKun your hell fire registration application has been delivered expressly. Your Welcome kit has already been prepared. Repent and accept The Lord Jesus as your Lord and Saviour so that your hell fire registration can be cancelled

Shuo which one be welcome kit?? have you been there?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by CrazyMan(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
Goshen360: Whenever you hear of Apostle Goshen in the nearest future preaching\teaching the freedom from the bondage of tithing in our dear country Nigeria, behold and look no forward.......I AM HE!
Should you need a helping hand, feel free to contact me...together we shall liberate Nigerians from the bondage of tithing... smiley
Re: Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More ►TITHING by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2013
Does it really matter @goshen?coz In the next hundred years theres stil gona be tithe albeit in a different form.people got eat and people will always pay.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw It...and Now It Must Pay... / This Is One Of The SADDEST Stories Ever Told In Hollywood. Read & Be Inspired / is Easter Biblical and Christians who don't celebrate Easter: what do they know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.