Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,751 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma,Edo- Where Is My Certificate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma,Edo- Where Is My Certificate? (1422 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo Sate Is The Worst Uni In Nigeria / Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Releases Post Ume Result. / Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Announces Post Ume Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma,Edo- Where Is My Certificate? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
I write this with a heavy heart. I have successfully completed my Masters degree as of December 2012 but unable to collect the certificate as my B.Sc degree certificate from AAU, Ekpoma is not yet ready since October 2012( date of application).

All protocol was observed as required by the school since October 2012 till date- it is only stories - cartographer said this or that. I am ashamed of myself that i have found myself in this kind of situation. On a good day, i would book a space in a leading newspaper to ventilate my grievances on this matter.

The institution is Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State. My department is Economics, graduate of 2008/2009 session.

I want to urge the necessary department in the school ncluding the State Governor, His Excellency,Comrade Adams Oshiomole to kindly urgently intervene in this pending matter that impacts directly on the lives of scholars in Edo State. God Bless.
Re: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma,Edo- Where Is My Certificate? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
I write to thank the institution and to all well wishers especially those on this forum; finally my certificate has been received.

(1) (Reply)

Tai-solarin University Of Education 2014 /2015 Post- Utme/direct Entry. / The Man Behind OAU Night Fire Outbreak Was Caught In Awo Hall. / MAUTECH To Resume On Monday, September 1, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.