Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Hate The MODS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hate The MODS (705 Views)

Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 / I Hate The Arrogance Of Nigerians!!! / Calling On The Mods! [Romance Section] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate The MODS by hottprince: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
I do not know what wrong I have done against naijacutee, she banned me from the business section till 2106...This is the line I saw in my profile page
Banned by naijacutee in Business for troll. Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106

According to this line I was banned for TROLL, of course the first thing I did was to check the internet for the meaning of TROLL.
the answer I got is
trolling is when are people who purposefully try to make other people rage.
AKA: gay marriage is wrong
AKA: religion is false
AKA: Abortion is perfectly fine

So far I've not commited this offence. So why the ban?
If naijacutee thinks she can justify her actions then I challenge her to prove me guilty or else, this ban should be lifted. In fact this is not the first time this is happening and if this ban is not lifted within 24 hours, I will never come back to NL again, I know that if I cease to come here it probably won't make a difference but still that is my decision.
Thanks,
Hottprince.
Re: I Hate The MODS by tayoccu(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2013
hottprince: I do not know what wrong I have done against naijacutee, she banned me from the business section till 2106...This is the line I saw in my profile page
Banned by naijacutee in Business for troll. Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106

According to this line I was banned for TROLL, of course the first thing I did was to check the internet for the meaning of TROLL.
the answer I got is
trolling is when are people who purposefully try to make other people rage.
AKA: gay marriage is wrong
AKA: religion is false
AKA: Abortion is perfectly fine

So far I've not commited this offence. So why the ban?
If naijacutee thinks she can justify her actions then I challenge her to prove me guilty or else, this ban should be lifted. In fact this is not the first time this is happening and if this ban is not lifted within 24 hours, I will never come back to NL again, I know that if I cease to come here it probably won't make a difference but still that is my decision.
Thanks,
Hottprince.

Erm I suggest you try to reach Seun or Mukina2, they should be able to help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Mini Importation Business Today / Sexkillz Banned Me Till 2040...high Level Of Madness / What Is The Meaning Of `hihi`

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.