Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding (33710 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / Singer Skuki Puts His Joystick On Display In New Picture Wearin Only Towel-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by deviduff(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2013
What kinda question is that? U see fire u de ask weda e hot.
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Decryptor: What kinna stupid question is that? If the JT no satisfy Annie, dem think say she for open leg again make he score another goal inside?
BTW, i can't wait for Aisha, my "big-ar$ed" new catch to come to my house by 4pm today so that i will use my Penisarux Rex to slam that her hausa punny from behind. wink

Walahi U dey ma.dt
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by gabinogem(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2013
I hope they will do thesame to the lady. What is good 4 d goose is also good 4 d gander

2 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2013
Eh wetin I hear say dem ask Tu baba; original festac (benue) boi. No ask dat kind thing again o. E better make dem ask Annie whether her waist line dey lubricated enough to withstand the Tu baba machine. Jo oh!
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Frenchkiss(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2013
Tinyemeka: I have a question: Now that he's made plans to marry Macaulay, what'll happen to the other ladies who have children for him?
What else? Na you go happen to dem na

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by blackbeau1(f): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2013
Classic akwa ibom ritual which should have been suspended because there is living proof to the fact that tu-face can satisfy not just their daughter but a host of other women as well

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by mosquitoNet(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2013
Tinyemeka: I have a question: Now that he's made plans to marry Macaulay, what'll happen to the other ladies who have children for him?
kindly ask fifa
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by mosquitoNet(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
black_beau: Classic akwa ibom ritual which should have been suspended because there is living proof to the fact that tu-face can satisfy not just their daughter but a host of other women as well
coupled with black_beaugly herself lolcheesy
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Valto(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
checking the joystick is a mere formality, cos they all know tuface na real farmer that av harvested up to 6 children

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by huninaija(f): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
We all know his waist is a boeing 747, they just wanted to confirm with their own eyes! Badt guys!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Itoroetti(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
Akshow: Them must confirm e fit Annie well well. Don't forget she is calabar. Need i say more?
Mumu.ebot ke ado
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by azpekuliar: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
taymeesan: To confirm wat again na?....we all know over potency dey worry am! grin

I no know oo
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Ekowise(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
Just enter the place and see if you will come out the same
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by temitemi1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
D commandant no dey for dis country ni, for him to dey ask 2baba if him dey potent
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by jasper7(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
tunapawizzy: [size=18pt]Benue man marry calabar gal....hmmmm they are both guaranteed a sexually fulfilling union[/size]
AKWA IBOM not Calabar. why y'all saying she's from calabar? abi you fail geography for school? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by noobsaibot2(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
[size=48pt]FUCKTARDS[/size] grin grin grin
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by motunolajide(f): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
Confirm what again!nawa oooo
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by airmark(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Instead of them asking 2face to swear he won't bang other ladies after this marriage, they asking if he is still potent.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Blackgold09(f): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
go ask google

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Blackgold09(f): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
Akshow: Them must confirm e fit Annie well well. Don't forget she is calabar. Need i say more?
are u a learner as u dey read since u see were dey write calabar or hw?
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by emelu(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
Decryptor: What kinna stupid question is that? If the JT no satisfy Annie, dem think say she for open leg again make he score another goal inside?
BTW, i can't wait for Aisha, my "big-ar$ed" new catch to come to my house by 4pm today so that i will use my Penisarux Rex to slam that her hausa punny from behind. wink
Guy, na wa for u! No impregnate dat innocent Hausa girl.

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Blackgold09(f): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
shilling: I had no idea Annie Macaulay was Calabar..
ibu
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Blackgold09(f): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
tunapawizzy: [size=18pt]Benue man marry calabar gal....hmmmm they are both guaranteed a sexually fulfilling union[/size]
u knw sabi ur state and capital
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by sobastical: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2013

You have the right to choose anyone you want among them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
airmark: Instead of them asking 2face to swear he won't bang other ladies after this marriage, they asking if he is still potent.

I dey tell you cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by besticality: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
I wonder oooo. Nobi 2baba ? By d time he 'enter the place ', Anne sef go testify.

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by kabaka1: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
omaigala: grin now I know why he had to choose her over the rest.

K. Tell us why now..?
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by sobastical: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2013

Ode-sco! Na so you go just nack HIV, abi u think say that rubber no fit burst cheesy
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by DonaldGenes(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
shilling: I had no idea Annie Macaulay was Calabar..

Point of correction madam: eket Is not part of calabar for crying out loud,never say that aqain mbok!!!
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by DonaldGenes(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
sobastical:

Ode-sco! Na so you go just nack HIV, abi u think say that rubber no fit burst cheesy
I dey teyuuuuuu
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by sobastical: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
besticality: I wonder oooo. Nobi 2baba ? By d time he 'enter the place ', Anne sef go testify.

You still dey wait for the testimony Am sure your not a nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by tonididdy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
today na sabath day, keep it holy...meanwhile u sure say hausa chick know bedmatics and fuckstatistics?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruger Spotted In Church Drumming (video) / Nigerian Broadcaster, Adaure Achumba Weds White Hubby / Ayiri Emami Is Responsible For Majek Fashek’s Drug Rehab In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.