Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding (33716 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / Singer Skuki Puts His Joystick On Display In New Picture Wearin Only Towel-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
2face Asked, At Wedding, To Touch His MANHOOD, To Confirm POTENTENCY

Tuface was asked to raise his right hand up, lower it down and hold his manhood tight, at his traditional wedding, yesterday, to Annie Macaulay, AY’s BLOG can authoritatively report.

As it is custom in Esit Urua, where Annie Macaulay, is from, Tuface was asked to kindly step out and stand before the crowd in the open field of Apostolic High School, Esit Urua Community, where the wedding took place.

Then, the ‘commandant’ asked him to raise his hands to the sky, lower it towards his ‘Penisarux Rex’, which is widely known as ‘John Thomas’, or Engine Room for short.

And Tubaba was humble enough to publicly subject himself to that all important right, publicly especially when evidences abound everywhere as proof he’s all too potent.

Tuface raised his hand. Lowered it. Held tight his ‘Penisarux Rex’.

Then, he was asked?

“Is the thing there?”

“Yes!”

“Will it satisfy our daughter?”

“Yes!”

It was a moment to giggle at. Even Gov. Ukpabio of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Florence Ita Giwa, all Celebrites, and all Esit Uruans appreciated it.

http://ayshow.tv/blog/?p=1302&fb_source=pubv1

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by joyli: 1:52am On Mar 10, 2013
grin grin grin he has done right thing.
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by taymeesan(m): 2:21am On Mar 10, 2013
To confirm wat again na?....we all know over potency dey worry am! grin

24 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by greedie1(f): 3:12am On Mar 10, 2013
taymeesan: To confirm wat again na?....we all know over potency dey worry am! grin
abi o grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by danitolo: 3:15am On Mar 10, 2013
we all know that he's the father of the nation na, abi dem nor know who he be again

5 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Tinyemeka(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2013
I have a question: Now that he's made plans to marry Macaulay, what'll happen to the other ladies who have children for him?
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2013
Tinyemeka: I have a question: Now that he's made plans to marry Macaulay, what'll happen to the other ladies who have children for him?
Ask okija-juju or pagan-9ja to consult the oracle for you. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Akshow: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2013
Them must confirm e fit Annie well well. Don't forget she is calabar. Need i say more?

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by omaigala(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2013
Akshow: Them must confirm e fit Annie well well. Don't forget she is calabar. Need i say more?
grin now I know why he had to choose her over the rest.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by MEILYN(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2013
lwkmd hahahahagaha shame won kill 2face oooo.....Happy Married Life Sha Father Of All Nation

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by decode55(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2013
Let them just wait and see... After 9months, na football team she go born

3 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by TrackCee: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2013
ah, dem dey find trouble o.
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by PweetiQueensy(f): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2013
He I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ just doing ђã†̥ d scripture says... Go 2 d world and multiply...... #babies papa#.. Congrat 2 Annie sha
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by shilling(f): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2013
I had no idea Annie Macaulay was Calabar..
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by sheedy407(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2013
Na annie mama for help d wife confirm am na

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by ehis00(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2013
2 face?? dem 4 giv am all d virgins 4 d village 2 confam if he is potent na. dem no kno who 2face be!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by vizboy(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2013
we already know what he is capable of already
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Jerrygotswagg(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2013
2face na one person I like so much......too humble God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Decryptor(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2013
What kinna stupid question is that? If the JT no satisfy Annie, dem think say she for open leg again make he score another goal inside?
BTW, i can't wait for Aisha, my "big-ar$ed" new catch to come to my house by 4pm today so that i will use my Penisarux Rex to slam that her hausa punny from behind. wink

2 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Feedmemore(f): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2013
Lmao @ "will it satisfy our daughter?"

3 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by tunapawizzy: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2013
[size=18pt]Benue man marry calabar gal....hmmmm they are both guaranteed a sexually fulfilling union[/size]

19 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Omen100(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2013
taymeesan: To confirm wat again na?....we all know over potency dey worry am! grin

Abeg follow Me ask dem, na so dem go take put deir daughter 4 more wahala.
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by pat077: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2013
maka why? Comfirm his potency afta hw many kids.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Omen100(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2013
Decryptor: What kinna stupid question is that? If the JT no satisfy Annie, dem think say she for open leg again make he score another goal inside?
BTW, i can't wait for Aisha, my "big-ar$ed" new catch to come to my house by 4pm today so that i will use my Penisarux Rex to slam that her hausa punny from behind. wink

Bad guy's, u go use ur dicktator take teach her something because "she is a LEARNER"wink wink

5 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by ideee03(f): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2013
Benue + Akwa Ibom =Bedroom on fire +too many babie.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Vincent41(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2013
Tinyemeka: I have a question: Now that he's made plans to marry Macaulay, what'll happen to the other ladies who have children for him?

nice question my dear
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by symbianDON(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2013
confirm what again na?!!!!! They should be very careful o lest tubaba goes on another round of operation 'opkeke' storm....we are all living witnesses of how 'wicked' his 'wmd' is.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Soso990240(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2013
they got served..their life dream na 2 born 4 celebrity..e dn hapn nah

3 Likes

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Soso990240(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2013
they got served..their life dream na 2 born 4 celebrity..e dn hapn nah
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2013
tunapawizzy: [size=18pt]Benue man marry calabar gal....hmmmm they are both guaranteed a sexually fulfilling union[/size]

#gbam

1 Like

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by jaybee488(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2013
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage In Nice Outfit / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US / Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.