Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Transport / Logistics Manager Wanted Urgently !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transport / Logistics Manager Wanted Urgently !!! (560 Views)

Job Opening- Regional Logistics Manager At Diageo / VACANCY Head, Transport & Logistics / P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transport / Logistics Manager Wanted Urgently !!! by pinktech(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
Logistics / Transportation

Specialization
Administration & Office Support

Company Name
KRONOS GROUPS

Minimum Qualification
OND

Required Experience
5 - 7 years

A fast growing logistics company requires the services of a Transport Manager

Responsibilities:
The individual will be responsible for ensuring that the organisation’s haulage services are handled effectively within budget,constraints.

Managing the fleets, drivers and their assistants

Soliciting, evaluating and analysing contractual bids as well as negotiating and administering dedicated carrier agreements

Determining economical tariff patterns and specifying preferred routes

Identifying and implementing policies and practices to enhance the efficiency. of Transport practices Liaising with operations manager on shipment coordination and routing including tracking of transportation vehicles and cargo

Active involvement in developing and renewing service contracts with workshops, mechanics, suppliers, etc.

Developing safety procedures and ensuring the proper preparation of all shipping documents

Engaging and negotiating with third party carriers and haulage companies when the need arises

Establishing and implementing strategies to expand services and market coverage

Undertaking fleet utilisation analysis

Requirements and Qualification:
Minimum of 5years experience working with articulate trucks.
OND AND ABOVE

[b][/b]INTERESTED?
SEND CV TO id_inc104@yahoo.com
Re: Transport / Logistics Manager Wanted Urgently !!! by bigyomite(m): 4:08am On Mar 10, 2013
I have forward my Cv, i have more than 5yrs experience in hr/admin profession with an oil and gas coy where more than 60 trucks and drivers were kept under my responsibility-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

New Dragnet Question / Green Job Fellowship Program / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.