Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet (34688 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards / Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by StFrank2(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]St.Frank, Amaaskia, and others, please stay on topic.[/size]
Aiight Boss maamwink but hey pls i need Amaaskia info.. Wanna hook up,like what I c thou
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tunapawizzy: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia:
LooL aww thanks but I think I'd rather leave you guessing cheesy... X
But u knw its difficult guessing from afar, let me in a lil bit,much more fun dt way u knw mycrudeoil@gmail.com *winks nice people r accomodating BE NICE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tunapawizzy: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2013
St.Frank:

Aiight Boss maamwink but hey pls i need Amaaskia info.. Wanna hook up,like what I c thou
Back off

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2013
What are you people saying? Genevieve looks stunning here. Nothing particularly saggy about her bobi either, nicely supple consistency, just the way I like em cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Valto(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
190: those boosie are not sagged!
if she stil displays it, i dont really mind put mouth suck embarassed
badt guy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
Chei! See what Atiku and Maduka have done to this woman... undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
kadree:
See contradiction at it pick!omG!U̶̲̥̅̊ were so quick to recorgnise a day as sunday because of it significant but U̶̲̥̅̊ boast of unrivaled support of unclothedness.y wait?spew ur words of nothingness to d ears dat cares to av a some feel

Aww dear, I feel your pain. You seem so sad, I hope you find what you're looking for. *big hug* I won't waste emotions hating on you, go on a political topic then. You sound like you can't stand women exposing their bodies, sweetheart leave the topic then na . Hian! I'm pretty sure you have saved Genny s both pix, esp the one with so famous 'sagging parts'. If it hurts so much, biko leave o. Go and discuss sports o. Leave entertainment for fun, lively persons like me dear. smiley . Please shut the door on your way out cheesy... Ishie!!!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
what was she thinking ? did she use the tape for the bre*st lift ??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
tunapawizzy:
But u knw its difficult guessing from afar, let me in a lil bit,much more fun dt way u knw mycrudeoil@gmail.com *winks nice people r accomodating BE NICE

Lol story! I have a man ooooo, stop trying your luck. I am not an easy woman to please, you can't keep up dear. smiley ... X
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Paschal007: [img]http://2.bp..com/-TEL4LZjvDcE/UTukcgxcz5I/AAAAAAAAPM0/ZnqiU4Cz8Xw/s640/gene.jpg[/img]

I thought this was what she wore at the AMVCA 2013? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1220489/pictures-celebrities-amvca-2013-red

Why are you guys lying against jenny?

she changed her dressing wen she realised how stupid and foolish she looked in that dress. check the hairstyle and makeup are thesame

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by kadree(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Aww dear, I feel your pain. You seem so sad, I hope you find what you're looking for. *big hug* I won't waste emotions hating on you, go on a political topic then. You sound like you can't stand women exposing their bodies, sweetheart leave the topic then na . Hian! I'm pretty sure you have saved Genny s both pix, esp the one with so famous 'sagging parts'. If it hurts so much, biko leave o. Go and discuss sports o. Leave entertainment for fun, lively persons like me dear. smiley . Please shut the door on your way out cheesy... Ishie!!!!
Oh my world!y panting n shievering like a war fighter?help ursef find a sit.reject nudity n indecency n'find d'rest U̶̲̥̅̊ 've bn craving for.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by ogbonoeba: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
cmpunk: See wetin Genevive wear go AMV award dis evening. Must we copy every bad thing from the western world in d name of being fashionable. Remember, u have so many young girls looking up to u as a role model. Na wa o.

She looks sexy kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by adewasco2k(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
Paschal007: [img]http://2.bp..com/-TEL4LZjvDcE/UTukcgxcz5I/AAAAAAAAPM0/ZnqiU4Cz8Xw/s640/gene.jpg[/img]

I thought this was what she wore at the AMVCA 2013? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1220489/pictures-celebrities-amvca-2013-red

Why are you guys lying against jenny?

she later changed it after red carpet, i guess someone told her its not cool grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Qtsnow(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
Though i dont support what she is wearing in that picture, but thats not what she wore to the Award, she was actually putting on a yellow gown. People can be so deceptive
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
Please tell Karen Igho that showing her cleavage doesn't fix her face.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by mrofficial2(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Go home, fashion. You're crazy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by kadree(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
rafhell:

she changed her dressing wen she realised how stupid and foolish she looked in that dress. check the hairstyle and makeup are thesame
Changing her outfit to a better one was a pathetic moment for dos who claim not to b only sensless fun lovers but also sympathisers of indecency n foolishness.
For doing dat,she has at least" at dat event", sent a clear msg to dos who were/are hellbent in licking her toes for what she initially displayed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tunapawizzy: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Lol story! I have a man ooooo, stop trying your luck. I am not an easy woman to please, you can't keep up dear. smiley ... X
Is it dat u av a man
Or u r not an easy woman to please
Or I can't keep up
Cos some of dese(almost all actually) r too simple to be seen as challenges
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by victorian(f): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
ypzilanti: Does she not look prettier in the yellow dress? Sometimes these celebrity's issue is that they are not surrounded by people who will tell them the truth. Too many 'yes men'.

In real life, nobody tells you the truth... U just have to find out through experience...it's only a minute number of close frnds or family, that will tell u, as it is...the bosom showing dress is a no no.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by kadree(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
victorian:

In real life, nobody tells you the truth... U just have to find out through experience...it's only a minute number of close frnds or family, that will tell u, as it is...the bosom showing dress is a no no.. undecided
Words dat make sense!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by StFrank2(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
tunapawizzy:
Back off
Never boss :p
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tunaprex: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
Na wardrobe malfxn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Fussbot: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
Lwkm @tunapawizzy and his rival..wu go con back off 4 who naw??bt i tink tunapa stil have d upper hand here..+stop derailing d thread abeg..lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
victorian:

it is a yes yes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by cmpunk: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
Qtsnow: Though i dont support what she is wearing in that picture, but thats not what she wore to the Award, she was actually putting on a yellow gown. People can be so deceptive

Get ur facts jor. This was a live event beamed on dstv.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by cmpunk: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
Qtsnow: Though i dont support what she is wearing in that picture, but thats not what she wore to the Award, she was actually putting on a yellow gown. People can be so deceptive

Who is deceiving who? Get ur facts jor. This was a live event beamed on dstv. Abi u don turn Gennys lawyer ni? She changed to yellow dress wen she probably got informed that she is to mount d stage to present an award.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by zenatta: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
rasqman: #

The poster is not lying, i watched the award from the beginning, she was wearing the white outfit when she arrived at the red carpet denrele even yab her small, dunno why she changed later on

No wonder her body language was devoid of any confidence, quite unlike her. Another person who exuded timorousness was Jim Iyke. Please do tell, what went wrong with him, apart from that hideous outfit. Shame on them, Rita D was badly dressed but she carried it with panache.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by beautifulcrystalsyahooc: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
abdulkayus:

Nope, she first wore dat useless dress first, den wen she realize dat she is foolin herself by showin her flat slippers so call b.r.e.a.s.t, she nw wen to go and change it to a more decent one.
Gene, u fall my hand. Better go marry, ur menopause is tickin.

Guy u too much...lolz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by beautifulcrystalsyahooc: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
abdulkayus:

Nope, she first wore dat useless dress first, den wen she realize dat she is foolin herself by showin her flat slippers so call b.r.e.a.s.t, she nw wen to go and change it to a more decent one.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Fidtad: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
abdulkayus:

U are right my guy, with d hair n ear ring.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tucute: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
I wonder if these ladies don't look at the outfit they put on using a standing mirror before unveiling themselves to the public seeing....How would she dress up in a purely open bosom gown and still command the aura and poise of the event, she certainly cant...because every second, she keeps thinking 'what are people saying about my open bosom'...Genevieve, you sure cant eat your cake and have it...Either you dress elegantly and come forth in confidence or you dress shabbily half naked and walk with a low esteem.....its optional...choose one..lollll.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by hazvat(f): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Excuse you! My boobs are SOLID! You must be very blind mtchewwwwwwwwww
can I feel it, to confirm what u said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waje Pictured Caressing A Lion In A Zoo (photos) / Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Welcome Their First Grandchild - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.