Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Hello Sweet Mother (happy Mother's Day) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Sweet Mother (happy Mother's Day) (569 Views)

Today Is World's Mother's Day!!!! / Man Sucked Aged Woman's Breast To Celebrate Mother's Day / Picture: Best Message For Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Hello Sweet Mother (happy Mother's Day) by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 10, 2013
Hello sweet mother, the pride of an African woman and a woman after my own heart. In a developed country like America, there have never been a reported case of complications during child birth making the mother or child or even both of them die during delivery for the past 20 years. But in Nigeria here all these happens almost every week but you gave birth to me safe and sound. You nurtured me from my early stage of life. You helped me believe in myself which always bring out the best in me. You thought me how to be courageous and how to face challenges coming out victorious. You once told me when I was 15 that will build me up intellectually and even in mind, you want me to be strong in mind and to be able to face my fears which later made me courageous and to be able to dream higher and bigger than what people expects.

The bible says that the meaning of one of the twelve disciples of Jesus Christ called “Barnabas” is “son of encouragement”, you are my Barnabas. Even when I feel discouraged you are always there to encourage me, that alone gave me a sense of hope and a sense of independency, It made me feel good about myself and the future I will build for this great country. You gave me a future that is great and realistic that even other kids dream of. You are more than a friend, my biggest fan and biggest critic, even when I have issues with dad you will still bail me out.

You bring laughter and smiles to my face. You are so active at home and vibrant in serving God. No wonder my sisters once said that if they were men, they will marry an active and vibrant woman like you. When there are financial meltdown at home, everywhere is boring and cool, the temperature at home rises because Papa no get money and as he no get money na so he go dey beat every pikin and dey vex for us, still Sweet mother still makes things happen, no how no how food go must dey table. You thought me how to cook. You are not docile and weak. Someone once said that black women were born with two strikes against them: being black and being a woman. And through all these you still stand strong and firm and you still rise above others. You possess these strength, Power, elegance, beauty that is unimaginable. Your strong spirit, inner beauty, loving and nurturing soul is so appealing giving you that integrity and ability to overcome obstacles. You have that willingness to stand for what you believe and possess that determination to succeed while enduring great pain.

Mama u too sweet, egueji nwanyi, nwanyi malun-ma bia to kwa uto. Arewa.

U sweet pass anything. The only woman wey score first class for COOKING DEPARTMENT.

I just want to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY..

Chukwudinma ozor

http://www.hovabuzz.com/index.php/news/99-hello-sweet-mother-happy-mother-s-day
Re: Hello Sweet Mother (happy Mother's Day) by prettyrich(f): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2013
For all mothers,Happy mothers day
For those who are waiting on the Lord for children,Happy mothers day in advance.
And for those who are waiting on the Lord for marriage,May the good Lord grant ur desire.
Re: Hello Sweet Mother (happy Mother's Day) by Freiburger(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2013

(1)

Accident Leave 3 Dead On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway / 30 Places You Shoudn't Live If You Want Peace And Rest Of Mind / Rhapsody On The Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.