Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Famous Nigerian Actors & Actresses You Will Like To Have Drinks With? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Famous Nigerian Actors & Actresses You Will Like To Have Drinks With? (813 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Nigerian Actors & Actresses You Will Like To Have Drinks With? by zeefa: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2013
For me,

Actresses...I love Funke Akindele with her swagger & nice commitment to any of her roles in the movie.

Actors.....hmmmmmmm, do I really have one in mind? Ramsey Noah.

So over to everybody in the house!

1 Like

Re: Famous Nigerian Actors & Actresses You Will Like To Have Drinks With? by dopeJemi: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2013
Ramsey Noah it is

As 4 d actresses... Hmmm! Patience ozokwor
Re: Famous Nigerian Actors & Actresses You Will Like To Have Drinks With? by sheedy407(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2013
I don't like ani Actor jaree,I prefer Boss cos actor no dey die for film.
Re: Famous Nigerian Actors & Actresses You Will Like To Have Drinks With? by Caracta(f): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2013
Olu Jacobs, any of the Afolayans, Joke Silva and RMD
Re: Famous Nigerian Actors & Actresses You Will Like To Have Drinks With? by Tolexander: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Dejo Tumfulu!
That is the only character am contented with his role and personal life which has not recorded any scandal against be it womanizing, fraudulence or drug dealings. So i owe him many bottles of drinks for that.
Re: Famous Nigerian Actors & Actresses You Will Like To Have Drinks With? by nex(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
I could hang out with Kunle Afolayan or Belinda Effah.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian 3d Movie - Imi Tin-tin / What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? / Funny Animated Series Of What Is Happening In 9ja (laff It Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.