Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? (839 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / What Has Happened To NN24 News Channel? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by CNNg: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Back in the days it used to be funny, interesting and very educating, but not anymore. This days it has become a so-so program. It's not funny anymore neither is it as engaging as it used to be. Back then it was only rivalled by superstory.

I think it needs rebranding. They should stop it for a while and relaunch it, maybe after a year. Who do you guys think?
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by Jinyjagz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
I disagree...I even watched yesterday and it wz interesting and educative...
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by DickDastardly(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
angry
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Front page material
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by ThatNova(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2014
That stuff got boring to me too. Dunno how they did it but they successfully killed my interest.
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by MillionDollars: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
08066995299 is their number

call them
Re: What Happened To Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria? by CNNg: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
ThatNova:
That stuff got boring to me too. Dunno how they did it but they successfully killed my interest.

(1) (Reply)

Large Number Of People Who Gathered To Watch Fast And Furious 7 In Lagos Cinema / Game Of Thrones [PICTURES] / Prison Break 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.