Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,388 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Seminar On Understanding And Compassion For intimate Deviants. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seminar On Understanding And Compassion For intimate Deviants. (778 Views)

Senior Care And Caregiver Support With Dignity And Compassion / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Compassion For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seminar On Understanding And Compassion For intimate Deviants. by othenok(f): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/yale-students-admit-beatiality-sex-workshop-article-1.1280746

What the Yale? Ivy league students
admit to bestiality, desires about
incest, during 'Sex Weekend'
workshop
At the 'Sex: Am I Normal' workshop three percent of the
Yale student participants revealed they had engaged in
sexual activity with an animal while others admitted to
taking part in sadomasochism and prostitution. The intent
of the workshop was to increase understanding for those
who indulge in 'fringe sexual practices.'
Sexologist Dr. Jill McDevitt hosted the session where
around 55 students used their cellphones to answer
questions about sex. The results were then published in
real time on a screen.
McDevitt, who also owns the Feminique sex store in West
Chester, Pennsylvania, said the results showed "you can't
have assumptions about people's backgrounds."

Don't understand how a school could encourage such seminar. I believe that their are things that should remain a taboo. How in they world would you tell kids to understand people that engage in bestiality, paedophilia etc. This is so wrong IMO.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong / At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? / Court Rejects Man's Plea For Dissolution Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.