Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) (34655 Views)

Another Artiste Releases P-square’s ‘chop My Money’ Song / Marriage Proposal. Why We Can't Say Yes To P-square - Aneke Twins / Wale Freestyled To P-square`s No One Be Like You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by arthgideon: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
There is nothing bad in the video. Thought they might be taking their clothes off or doing something worse
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Goshen360(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Christianity is not about a set of law (of Moses) you can keep; it is about a life (of Christ) you can live.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Yahayablessing(f): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
acidtalk: Na today?
No be all those reverend fathers dey choke all those small small boys for santuary? Abi who dey use the con*doms wey dem dey find for inside latrine when them come empty am? Na me dey use am?

Abeg leave matter joh! The most criminal minded people are found in religious houses and are religious leaders themselves.
na u sabi
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by dokunbam(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
she is human as well
let her enjoy jare, when is she gonna do something like that?
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by kkkp: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
No b d same jesus say he has nt come to change d book rather to fufill
Goshen360: Christianity is not about a set of law (of Moses) you can keep; it is about a life (of Christ) you can live.

Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by kkkp: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-XVatican thangs
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by huninaija(f): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
These grandmas are dancing to chop my money grin grin see as the priestess in blue wan sangalow lmaooo grin

And later they will be telling young girls to get married and abstain! LWKMD!! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by xoctic: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Tis fake. D music doesn't agree wit the steps of d pple dancing. U guys beta b careful abt pple servin in God's vineyard o
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Pque(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
And so? Wat does d op intended? Dat dey are sinners, liars, hypocrite or wat, simply by dancing to P square's song publicly. No, ma broda, dat does nt make dem a sinner or a defaulter of God's instructions.
Wat makes dem to default is d mindset with which dey did d act. Were they dancing simply because they were happy, very happy, or 4 wat reason could dey be dancing. Bad mindset or gd mindset. When d heart nd mind is very pure, u can feel positive abt a wrong act. So, it is nt d act dat makes u a sinner or defaulter, it is abt d conditn of d soul in d inside. I'am nt saying bokoharam is right to b killing since they have a pure heart of service to their god. D fact is dat they disobey God 'thou shall nt kill' nd wat dey did is an express disobedience to God's command nd d golden rule of love because christ said 'love is d greatest of evrything u do in life'. I can dance to any music simply to see d smile on my child face.
'u should have asked them dat why are they dancing to d music b4 u begin to condemn them'.

Even d most holiest of act can b a sin if it is done in direct disobedience to God's instructn given to u tru d spirit or a 'person'.
Some pple actually do some things dat seems gd nd it is gd nd perfect b4 man's eye nd we praisd them but b4 God's eye, wat they have done is wrong nd is nt acceptable by God 4 reasons known to God. Cains offering was rejected by God because he could have done better, some pple died in church because they lied dat their thite is complete. name it frm d bible. Some pple bring 'dirty' money to church nd we praise them because we don't know d source of their money bt only God knows. They take stolen nd ritual money to church nd give 4 charity, wil God accept dem 4 dat, nd we praise them. God's way nd thought is nt our way nd thought. As simple as a,b,c. Evryone of us is guilty as comfirm by d bible. It is by mercy dat we are save nd stil remain saved. Our actions and altitude can nt guarantee us as saved bt only by d precious blood of the holy lamb dat we are saved, save nd remain perfect. 4 us to remain save, we have to continiually associate with it.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Melahou(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
No be all those reverend fathers dey choke all those small small boys for santuary? Abi who dey use the con*doms wey dem dey find for inside latrine when them come empty am? Na me dey use am?

Abeg leave matter joh! The most criminal minded people are found in religious houses and are religious leaders themselves.

why are you alwys aggressive when it comes to religious issues.
did any pastor snatch your gal frnd frm u
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Goshen360(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
kkkp: No b d same jesus say he has nt come to change d book rather to fufill

And what happened AFTER he had fulfilled it Does it still stand
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by kkkp: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is wot u get wen u kip interpretin d bible into different versions...d tym pastors r suppose to preach. They kip talkin abt wordly tinx n how to give there members false hope of wordly tinx
Goshen360:

And what happened AFTER he had fulfilled it Does it still stand
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Positiveminds(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
what´s the essence of this post? To mock ? They are humans like you, poor brained op and mod .
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Iceslizer(f): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
Eeeyaa..see what they're missing sad
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
I like their style o jare
Nothing wrong with it at all
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Iykeponti(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
acidtalk: Na today? cheesy

HAHAHA HA cheesy THEM NO BE FIREWOOD OH! DAT THING WEY DEY HUNGRY U DEY GUD 4THEM TOO ;-)
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by Iykeponti(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
THEIR BODY NA FIREWOOD? DAT THING WEY OTHER WOMEN DEY WAK NO DEY HUNGRY THEM.... cool cool
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by udatso: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Hell fire awaits them!
After seeing ur post, there is nothing wise in u
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by bgcl(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Don't be the judge fellow....
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by GMartyns(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Saravejo: dont mind them, after dey don chop all the money from church

You must be an "aboki" for this statement. tongue
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by HezronLorraine(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Slankey:

What do you mean? Do you know what other so called Bishops do indoors? Okay what do you want to makeout of the pastors 'perming' their hairs or the congregate that pierce his ear?
mediocre,we only see piercing of hair as wrong cause we believe it is much appreciated on women,didn't the israelites give Aaron,their ear rings,and other gold 4 d calf,d bible mentioned all the people not the women,perming the hair,where did the bible say you can't perm your hair,if i recall,st paul admonished against long hair for men.because we are blacks and our hair or skin doesn't react to any weather condition,just like you can't tan or sun bath your skin, men of other races treat their hair regular and half their male population does perm theirs but not to glisten and shine like what you see.d sisters may have been dancing to the beat not really the lyrics,e.g i don't F U C K I N G understand a word of Psy,but i'd dance to gnamgnam style.as religious role models they are not to promote songs that doesn't encourage the value of religion,but god damn,its left to them to decide,cause it ain't a sin.not only in the catholic church does sex scandals and paedophilia takes place,what we see are men and women in clothes being holy for the congregation to reverence.our pastors won't preach against corruption cause theres corruption in the church too.leave the sisters,if dancing to that song is a sin so should be church established tertiary institutes that members may even give free will seeds to their development yet members can't afford it after completion.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by UyiIredia(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Make dem dance. They are humans.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by MillionDollars: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Are they jesus' first born? Even jesus faced temptations..... As far they r living this earth.... Jst bone it
MTCHEWWWW
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by fxx2: 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
4kmukina:

If u believed this then u can believe oduduwa fall from the sky. If u have been to any catholic funeral u shuld know that this is definitely not a funeral scene. This could be a scene from some movie about to be released and some one tagged it funeral.

I think you got it right.
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by rackeal(f): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
bedford101: re they not humans like u and i?"
.abi o
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by pastormmadu(m): 5:11am On Mar 12, 2013

Ƨ̣̇̇ø wђɑ̤̈̊t has dancing got to do with being a criminal...a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ yσυ a waste disposal agent Hø̲̣̣w̲̅ did yσυ get access to tђεrε latrine Amebo!!!!!!
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by pastormmadu(m): 5:23am On Mar 12, 2013
It baffles m̶̥̊e how many of us NAIRALANDERS think, it is most painful wen I knw τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ some of tђεƨε j*unks a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ graduates.
""Is tђεrε any law τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ bars tђє clergy fяø̲̣m attending a social function""
If yes, then I stand to be directed, bt if no, wђy do we make mountain out of a mole-hill "Two Rev. Sisters dancing Chop ♏y̶̲̥̅ money"...ƨ̣̇̇ø wђɑ̤̈̊t Yσυ might see them 2moro dancing "kukere"...andd ƨ̣̇̇ø?? Lack of job is really affecting many in tђє brain. @Acidtalk, yøúř comments here a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ really speaking volumes of tђє kind of nuisance yσυ a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ to yøúř environment, change is constant, bend a bit, it will do yσυ a whole lot of good
Re: Reverend Sisters Dancing To P-Square’s "Chop My Money” (Video) by DJNANCY: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2013
Soso990240: and u..for judgin dem.
and u... For judging him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2017 Full List Of Winners / China Holds Women's Beautiful Buttock Contest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.