Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics (7863 Views)

Bleach Information / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / Bleach Mania (Anime) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by samir101ng(m): 2:16am On Mar 24, 2008
Hey, whats up peeps ? A big shout to all the bleach fans in the house.

Now, who the do you think has a badass zanpaktou among either members of soul society or among the espada. Am sure we can all agree that a person's

zanpaktou plays a huge influence in their fighting style and capabilities. A zanpaktou is an integral part of one's personality and tells you something about

the individuals character. Personally, i think Captain Commander Yamamoto's Ryujinjakka (the oldest and most powerful fire type sword in all of soul society)

is one bad mother f, er. I mean this sword go burn your yansh like kentucky fried chicken. No be beans o. Whether you dey block am, dodge am or even

fight am (from frying pan to fire) e go still burn you. And imagine the person wielding it. Its the top commander of all soul society's 13 squads. We have only

seen it in shikai mode. Imagine dat thing in bankai mode when its fully released. i leave the rest to your imagination.
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by pein(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2008
Guy nothing IMHO beats Byakuya's senbonzakura kageyoshi! i mean WTF? how do you even start with this thing against you?its such an imposing threat.admittedly we still havnt seen most captains' bankai's.guys like ukitake,urahara etc and yamamoto HAS NOT released his bankai.the fire thingy was his shikai.Also,Hitsugaya's bankai is cool but would like to see Ulquiorra Schifer release his shit and own some mo'fuckers real bad!
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by samir101ng(m): 3:01am On Mar 25, 2008
@ pein

Guy, unfortunately Byakuya's Zenbonzakura Kageyoshi has been beaten.

You might say how ?

Well, it was evident when he fought against Ichigo. When Ichigo released Zangetsu in Bankai mode, his speed was so fast that Byakuya couldn't keep up. Had it not been for Ichigo's lack of experience and poor fighting skills (slash and cut, use of raw power, absolutely zero kidou) he would have beaten Byakuya fair and square. Speed is the major weakness against Byakuya's Zenbonzakura.

Another thing also that concerns me about the espada, is their released state . Uptil now i haven't seen a correct looking or awesome release from them. Also, if you watch closely, you will see that their released state is mostly attached to their bodies (Cirucci Thuderwitch, Dordonni Centismo)unlike those of soul society who can still wield it like a sword in its released state(Zabimaru, Wabisuke). Any ideas ?
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by pein(m): 4:21am On Mar 25, 2008
guy what the hell do you expect? ichigo's the hero of the show for heaven's sake! he's supposed to beat byakuya's bankai with all that speed.still any other person WILL not beat it I can assure you,and it's final form is even harder to beat.'bout the espadas,guess thats the way the do thier stuff,it definitely had to be differnet from those at SS or ppl will cry foul.personally im not that happy with it but its somethin I can live with.
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by samir101ng(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2008
@pein

Guy, grin grin grin

Well, even if Ichigo is the star of the show, cold logic shows that Byakuya's Zenbonzakura Kageyoshi can still be beaten. I ain't saying that its not powerful, far from it, only that there are others which are better. Any Bankai has its own weakness. I can tell you that Captain Commander Yamamoto's Ryujinjakka can be beaten with Captain Hitsugaya's Hyourinmaru (the oldest and most powerful ice zanpaktou in SS). Logic dictates that two opposing elements cancel each other out. However, apart from your zanpaktou, this is where is skill counts. How learned you are in kidou, hand to hand combat, combining of spells, years experience in using bankai etc. This was where ichigo was seriously lacking(and still is). Thats why he couldnt win byakuta outright. Any interesting zanpaktou you want share ?
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by pein(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2008
@samir101ng

I hear you and thats my point.not saying byakuya's bankai cant be beat far from it.its his experience with using his bankai that matters.notice byakuya does kidou in the high levels meaning he can be deceptive with his kidou and isnt your typical "use less power to save others" kind of person.byakuya goes all out when he can as evidenced with his fight against the 5th espada.if he were abadguy he'll probably be up there with aizen in terms of ruthlessness.
Hitsugaya's bankai might be the strongest ice elemental bankai but remember he's not as experienced as yamamoto.also most captains who have been around for a while tend to have another "skill" to thier bankai e.g.byakuyas bankai's final form,which as far as we know hitsugaya does not have,tho we might neva know grin . still dont in any way think he will be a threat to yamamoto if they ever lock horns.So,byakuya is not invincible but at least he's at a level where it will be hard to beat him without serious use of fighting skills and kidou.
just read this weeks manga and really like what kubo tite is doing with the flashback kinda thing,it fleshes out the characters well(i hope) grin .still waiting for Ulquiorra release!!!!!!!!! angry sad
bankai's ill like to see-------------aizen's,yamamoto's,urahara's and ichigo's pops! grin
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by samir101ng(m): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2008
Guy, grin grin grin

One thing i can agree with you is that Byakuya is a cool and tactical fighter and doesn't let his emotions get in the way of him fighting his opponents decisively. Call that ruthlesness but it seems its a trait they share with Aizen. The worthy opponent i have watched facing Byakuya was karin, who can be considered as a hight level espada among the bounto. Byakuya went all out and it was interesting watching a clean fight with no yells and screams. It was also very tactical in nature. However, emotions in a fight can be both a source of strenght and weakness as evidenced by Ichigo using anger as source of strenght while Inoue's sadness(timidity) limits her powers.

Byakuya's final form

In Soul society a shinigami has 2 modes of fighting, Shikai (first release) and bankai (all release). Byakuya's shikai is chire (scatter),while his bankai is Senbon Zakura Kageyoshi (Thousand Cherry Trees, Solemn Shadow). I don't know of any "final form". However, i do seem to recall when Byakuya and Ichigo agreed to end the fight by striking one final blow. However, i believe that was not a new bankai but just them increasing and intensifying their reiatsu until it took shape. i.e Byakuya's was Angels wings on his back while Ichigo's was the shape of his hollow mask.
Also, i watch the anime and not the manga so please shocked shocked shocked avoid spoilers. grin grin grin

Bankai's i would like to see, hmmm let's see : Yoruichi, Ichimaru Gin, Rangiku San, Yachiru, Captain Unohana and finally, drum roll please, drrmrmm drrrrmrmr

ZARAKI KENPACHI.
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by pein(m): 5:25am On Apr 02, 2008
Byakuya's bankais final form is the angel wings thingy you talked bout and is gained through years of study and experience with one's bankaiand itt's not necessarily a new bankai,thats why he lept on looking down on renji when he first got his bankai.Though i don't think everyone is privy to it.
Bout the anime its ok but atimes i find it annoying,u really should get into the manga,far better IMO.
How the hell could I forget kenpachi!!!!!!!!! shocked would like to see his bankai as well but I just have the feeling that it'll be a longtime b4 we do.
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by Hardballer(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2008
hitsugaya the ice captains zanpaktou its crazy by far the best ive seen
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by Esss(m): 1:40am On Jul 10, 2008
Ichigo in vaizard form and bankai vs Zaraki Kenpachi
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by Esss(m): 1:42am On Jul 10, 2008
All this talk about zangetsus and bankai has got me hungry for some Bleach.

Please does aybody know the best sites for downloading in Nigeria?? I use to use Veoh but now it no longer works in Nigeria so where do i go??

Thanks for your help.

I'm also dying to see my main mans Bankai (Zaraki Kenpachi)
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by pein(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2008
@Ess
there sre various sites to download from.if you prefer higher quality episodes then check out
www.bleachexile.com
www.bleach7.com
and if you prefer lower quality .rmvb episodes then you can get them from
realtylapse.com
megaupload.com and the likes
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by biolabee(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
yamamoto's fire sword
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by Wordsmith(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2008
emm. . . no offence o, but we wey jus start to dey watch the animé, which episode be the latest?
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by biolabee(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2008
sth around 187/8 the amagai arc
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by Wordsmith(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2008
@ biolabee,

what season would that be? You know where i can just get the DVD pack?
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by biolabee(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2008
i think that is season 8
it is not a manga arc but a filler arc to allow the creator to push a lot of chapters before they make the anime
i dont have any idea where u can get the DVD but i am sure u can check amazon
to watch online u can try videobleach.com

also to catch up on the orihime retreival and the arrancar arc check out http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by Wordsmith(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2008
Sorry, i don't do mangas. Don't have time for them. My main concern's with the animés.
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by Cesarsama: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2009
Nothing is better than Kuchiki Byakuya sama's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. I mean Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi it took on over 100 ceros with out shaking in Diamond dust rebellion who can top that?
We also have to consider that he underestimated Ichigo and deep down he really didnt want Rukia to die so he obviosly held back "dont worry these thousand blades will not pierce you at once" and Ichigo only won because he brought out the untamed hollow form.
Besides Senbonzakura Kageyoshi stopped the Joukaishou activtion and Byakuya sama's mastery of kido and flashstep can be desicive in battle
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by Ruriko: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2009
Currently watching Bleach Episode 211 Online!
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by biolabee(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2009
bleach 348 the readers voted the ice sword of hitsugaya as the best

2. Kira's wabisuke
3. Ichigo's Zangetsu
4. Rukia's Sun no maye
5. Byakuya's zenbozakura
Re: Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics by Wylout: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
For me, ====>

Most peeps neva tot i watch anime let alone get addicted

The Best Zampaktou has to be Zaraki Kenpachi grin grin grin

Though he does not know its name, ====but if eva he does=====na die!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Family Guy Vs The Simpsons / What Was The First Movie You Watched In 2013? / YOGA! Saucy TV Host Jenny Scordamaglia Strips Completely NAKED To Show Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.