Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bleach Information - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bleach Information (3193 Views)

Bleach: The Best Zanpaktou And Its Unique Characteristics / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / Bleach Mania (Anime) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2012
Post all updates and speculations about Bleach here.. All bleach fan lets connect.

I will throw the first question, if you have an idea about it, dont hesitate to post..

Why is the bleach anime stopped..The manga is always updated but the anime seems to be on hold..Please who has info about it..?
Re: Bleach Information by Next2Bezee(m): 5:33am On Jun 13, 2012
jidesp: Post all updates and speculations about Bleach here.. All bleach fan lets connect.

I will throw the first question, if you have an idea about it, dont hesitate to post..

Why is the bleach anime stopped..The manga is always updated but the anime seems to be on hold..Please who has info about it..?

It's sort of a mix between the 2, Bleach has stopped airing on Japanese Tele only...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=55187
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-23/bleach-tv-anime-ending-on-march-27

A Question as to whether America is gonna pick it up and keep running it until the Manga's final arc is completed is unknown. I'm not sure i want them to make that move as Hollywood is known to have killed every shot at Anime/Anime Live Movies in their grasp (Dragonball cry)
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 12:40am On Jun 14, 2012
with all the action going on...What i didnt like about the last fight between Ichigo and Ginjo was that it ended too quick..

@next2bezee who is your favorite in bleach aside from Ichigo?
Re: Bleach Information by Abongs(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2012
Kuchiki byakuya and the 2 captains with double zanpakuto
Re: Bleach Information by Parnassuss(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
^^Kyoraku and Ukitake are the dual-blade users. My favourite character though has to be Hisagi, the 9th company's 2nd Seat. He should be a captain now by my reckoning cos his shikai (Kazeshine) was deadliest by my reckoning.
Re: Bleach Information by Annie4u(f): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
Soifon and Yoruichi are pretty cool
Re: Bleach Information by Buskete(m): 3:04am On Jun 18, 2012
Zaraki Kenpachi and Kuchiki Byakuya, Loved Ulquoira and Grimjow jaggerjack sha.
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
i think Ichigo is the only person getting all the mad upgrades..i would have love to see urahara-san..upgrades...
Re: Bleach Information by Next2Bezee(m): 3:10am On Jun 20, 2012
jidesp: i think Ichigo is the only person getting all the mad upgrades..i would have love to see urahara-san..upgrades...

What no..If to add another reason i enjoy bleach would be how most characters evolve, i.e Take Ishida back when Bleach started compared to his present state, Urahara is plenty strong enough so i'd say Kubo shows off all his abilities especially Bankai.
Re: Bleach Information by Next2Bezee(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Really interesting chapter this week, I hope Kenpachi enters and saves the day grin
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 12:40am On Jun 29, 2012
for those of you who thinks the Bleach anime is stopped..here is my answer for you..bleach anime is not over yet..
a latest volume is added in the manga of the bleach anime.. in which the king of the soul society is on the move and threatens to destroy the soul society and the present main captain of the soul society.
it has still one volume to go , it will be the last one.
although i think for some time fillers will be published by them or they will stop it for some period of time...

If you all observe well, you will notice, bleach filler is quite closer to the manga, so i guess they had to put a stopped to it to create more fillers, unlike naruto's fillers..
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
for the most badass fight in bleach was Ichigo Vs Ulquiorra. anybody else lets hear yours
Re: Bleach Information by pomporiking: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
What fresh boi hitsugaya and sexy matsumoto
Re: Bleach Information by Next2Bezee(m): 2:19am On Jul 13, 2012
jidesp: for the most badass fight in bleach was Ichigo Vs Ulquiorra. anybody else lets hear yours

I'd say Soifon vs Komamura in the last filler arc.
Re: Bleach Information by Lisa1: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2012
Good idea
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2012
i dont understand..why Ichigo's bankai can't be stolen..can anyone explain please...and also i'm wondering who pointed a sword at Uraha and killed the quincy. my guess is Aizen..what do you think?
Re: Bleach Information by Parnassuss(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2012
jidesp: for the most badass fight in bleach was Ichigo Vs Ulquiorra. anybody else lets hear yours

I think I'll say it was Hisagi vs that mouthy Arancar that thought he had a captains reiatsu. I'm just a Hisagi fan though so...
Re: Bleach Information by Murphy7h4: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nice work!
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 1:11am On Jul 19, 2012
i have a feeling Ishida is going to get a badass upgrades..cos the battles in this episodes are all quincies...wink
Re: Bleach Information by Murphy7h4: 1:56am On Jul 20, 2012
Great
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
dissappointed..the last manga was boring...
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2012
Ichigo's sword broken, Zero Division A.K.A protector of the Palace....More Powerful than all d 13 division all together..hmmm..This is getting crazy....kinda like it tho...lol..is it just me or u observed it as well...lol..

What do u guys think of the new twist to the story... Serzly for me its like starting a new phase of anime...;d
Re: Bleach Information by landinfo: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
jus started watchin bleach, h8ed the 1st 10 episodes BUT started enjoyin it wit the introduction of ishida.
the CAPTIVATIN moment waz wen byakuya beat ichigo witout touchin him afta breakin ichigo's sword mehn since den....ehn

1 Like

Re: Bleach Information by Next2Bezee(m): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2012
Enjoy the ride bro, Bleach is awesome wink
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2012
Ichigo's mom a quincy. I see ichigo evolving into somefin great.
Re: Bleach Information by landinfo: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
^^tankz bro &
Itz so 4ni dat my BES karacter is Jin_ta. I 2 luv dat guy since 'm watchin the eng dubbed version...hehehe
Re: Bleach Information by landinfo: 6:54am On Jan 01, 2013
Hapi new yr evribodi
i truli luv dis manga since i got my handz on them.
the anime nid 2 start soon seriousli
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
happy new year. I wondering whats kind of Upgrade Ichigo, Abarai, Kuchiki will get..guys what do you think
Re: Bleach Information by Vicotex(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2013
naruto will murder ichigo any time any day...
Re: Bleach Information by Parnassuss(m): 3:13am On Jan 05, 2013
i think you guys should watch One Piece and decide just what true anime can be
Re: Bleach Information by jidesp(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
@vicotex. i doubt it. Naruto are just shinobi's while ichigo is a death God.. figure it out.. @parnassus.. you're kidding right..that GOMU GOMU kid that stretch..its so old school.
Re: Bleach Information by Parnassuss(m): 5:37am On Jan 06, 2013
jidesp: @vicotex. i doubt it. Naruto are just shinobi's while ichigo is a death God.. figure it out.. @parnassus.. you're kidding right..that GOMU GOMU kid that stretch..its so old school.

Hahaha, you really take this thing as vex. Please watch this clip and see ifnu don't change ur mind. One Piece is not built around just that kid

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=iaP0VrwqtHM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiaP0VrwqtHM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Clear The E-017 Error And Then Restore Programs On Go Tv / Where To Download SHARK TANK Tv Series / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 8 Episode 12 – S8EP12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.