Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Errors In Jack Bauer's "24" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Errors In Jack Bauer's "24" (736 Views)

This Yoruba-man Featured In Jack-bauer's 24 Hours / Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 / Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Errors In Jack Bauer's "24" by ollyboy1: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2013
General juma in season 7 was the same detective that investigated Alan milliken's death.
Re: Errors In Jack Bauer's "24" by tayoccu(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2013
Dude are you a learner?
Actors play multiple roles all the time, Eddie Murphy played 5/6 roles in "coming to America", Jackie Chan and Jean Claude Van Dame have also done it in the past, even Jet li.
So it is not an error.

1 Like

Re: Errors In Jack Bauer's "24" by ollyboy1: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2013
tayoccu: Dude are you a learner?
Actors play multiple roles all the time, Eddie Murphy played 5/6 roles in "coming to America", Jackie Chan and Jean Claude Van Dame have also done it in the past, even Jet li.
So it is not an error.

Hello mr know it all: this thread is meant to create fun nd nothing more. Your comment shows ur level of understanding and reasoning. Get out of my thread if u don't have a sense of humour.
Re: Errors In Jack Bauer's "24" by tayoccu(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2013
ollyboy1:

Hello mr know it all: this thread is meant to create fun nd nothing more. Your comment shows ur level of understanding and reasoning. Get out of my thread if u don't have a sense of humour.

Dude look @ the title of ur thread? And tell me what it has to do with humor. My level of understanding/reasoning exceeds your astronomically.
Learn to use that thing u call a brain more efficiently.

(1) (Reply)

Iroko's Jason Njoku Is Creating The Next Netflix In Nigeria / The Film To Save 2013? (47 Ronin - Trailer) / Crazy Monkey Shoot With AK47 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.