Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 (5479 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! / Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Season 9 takes place four years after Season 8. James Heller, now President is negotiating a treaty in London, England where a hacker collective preaching free information has enlisted the help of Chloe O'Brian. Jack Bauer, who has been tracking the activities of Chloe's group while living in exile, resurfaces when he hears of an imminent attempt on Heller's life.

There are two main story arcs in Live Another Day:
1.Margot Al-Harazi gains control of six US drones and uses them to attack London.
2.Cheng Zhi attacks his former country China with hijacked American weapons bringing the two countries to the brink of war.

Major subplots
Jack Bauer disapproves of the group Chloe O'Brian has joined.
Margot Al-Harazi grows suspicious of where the loyalties of her daughter lie.
James Heller tries to manage a crisis amid the onset of Alzheimer's disease.
Mark Boudreau opens himself up to blackmail by forging Heller's signature.
Kate Morgan has been led to believe that her husband committed treason by selling state secrets.
Circumstances reunite Jack and Audrey after nearly a decade.
America's plans for a treaty are derailed when they lose control of their own weapons.
Cheng Zhi partners with the Russians who are looking for Jack.

I have seen enough Season movies but 24 remains the BEST. When you start you just can't leave your seat until you finish it. Every scene is suspense in itself.

Please if you think other-wise, kindly tell me the name of a season movie that beats 24, I would really love to see it.

And for 24 lovers, which is your best scene in season 9 episode?

Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by bdemix(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2014
Actually I cany remember again but I enjoyed the Movie
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by seankafor(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2014
I LOV D MOVIE BUT ONE THING I HATE D MOVIE IS THE USIN OF JACK BAUER AS THE MAIN ACTOR FRM ALL THE SEASONS..WHY NOT TRY OTHER ACTORS..THATS MAKE ME REMEMBER STRIKE BACK..IN STRIKE BAK D MAIN ACTOR CAN BE KILLED UNLIKE 24 WE ALL KNW DAT JACK ISNT GOING TO DIE.BUT D MOVIE SWT SHAA..
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 10:09am On Aug 05, 2014
seankafor: I LOV D MOVIE BUT ONE THING I HATE D MOVIE IS THE USIN OF JACK BAUER AS THE MAIN ACTOR FRM ALL THE SEASONS..WHY NOT TRY OTHER ACTORS..THATS MAKE ME REMEMBER STRIKE BACK..IN STRIKE BAK D MAIN ACTOR CAN BE KILLED UNLIKE 24 WE ALL KNW DAT JACK ISNT GOING TO DIE.BUT D MOVIE SWT SHAA..

If Jack Bauer dies 24 dies too. I can't even think of another person playing that role. That name Jack Bauer is now a house hold name which belong solely to him.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by CeiW5k: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Csami(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ma question: e don finally finish? I mean season 9 abi e still dey remain? I no fit dey wait for one per week.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Csami: Ma question: e don finally finish? I mean season 9 abi e still dey remain? I no fit dey wait for one per week.

season 9 has 36 episodes. The Russians finally got Jack in the last scene. I guess season 10 would be Jack trying to escape from Russia back to America, who knows.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Csami(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Eberex:

season 9 has 36 episodes. The Russians finally got Jack in the last scene. I guess season 10 would be Jack trying to escape from Russia back to America, who knows.

Why is it called 24? It should be called 36 this time. 36! That means me seeing it will be next year.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Csami:

Why is it called 24? It should be called 36 this time. 36! That means me seeing it will be next year.

24: Live Another Day, also known as Day 9, is a 24 limited event television series consisting of twelve episodes that premiered on May 5, 2014, and concluded on July 14, 2014, airing on Fox.[4] Sky1 simulcast the premiere on May 6 in the United Kingdom and Ireland but switched to Wednesday nights for the rest of the episodes. It began airing in Australia on Network Ten on May 12, 2014. Set four years after the events of season 8, it adheres to the real time concept of covering the events of a 24-hour period and begins and ends at 11:00 a.m. However, there is a 12-hour time jump within the final episode.

WIKIPEDIA.

Maybe this was the last episode
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by seankafor(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
Eberex:

If Jack Bauer dies 24 dies too. I can't even think of another person playing that role. That name Jack Bauer is now a house hold name which belong solely to him.
DATS Y D MOVIE IS BORING COS ANY MISSION HE GOES .U RE SURE HE S NOT GOING TO DIE..XO U CAN ACTUALLY PREDICT IT
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by RayMcBlue(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
A thread had already been created for this. You can join in the discussion below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1788456/24-season-9-jack-back
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by chinedumo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
seankafor: I LOV D MOVIE BUT ONE THING I HATE D MOVIE IS THE USIN OF JACK BAUER AS THE MAIN ACTOR FRM ALL THE SEASONS..WHY NOT TRY OTHER ACTORS..THATS MAKE ME REMEMBER STRIKE BACK..IN STRIKE BAK D MAIN ACTOR CAN BE KILLED UNLIKE 24 WE ALL KNW DAT JACK ISNT GOING TO DIE.BUT D MOVIE SWT SHAA..

where can i get strike back s03e10 plz
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by seankafor(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2014
chinedumo:

where can i get strike back s03e10 plz
go to a nearby shop film..no be all dz barrow films oo
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Ndbc(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2014

well, that's the major story line because many key players have died along d way back at d CTU, people like Tony, Rachel, David Palmer, Judge Matson, Cultix & Chapel etc. Bauer has even given himself up so many occasions but luck still stood by him. i believe that's why there's continuity in the series.

prison break stopped because Scolfield died n no body can replace or play his role the way he did, unless fox want to use his son as a blood line character.

Jack Bauer will surely die one day but not yet... because he has to stop another nuclear threat...
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Ahmadjr(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Eberex:

36 episodes?! Bruh 24 s09 has got only 12 episodes.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Well mine has 36
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by RayMcBlue(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2014
Eberex:

Well mine has 36

I'm guessing you bought a pirated copy advertising 36 episodes, right? Well check again. Most likely, one episode was split into 3 parts, which by simple calculation would give you 36 fake episodes in total. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by RayMcBlue(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Ahmadjr:

He obviously bought a pirated copy with split episodes. Always better to watch TV shows online or straight from the source.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2014
RayMcBlue:

He obviously bought a pirated copy with split episodes. Always better to watch TV shows online or straight from the source.

Whichever one, it still ended at the same scene.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by nonny1212: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2014
I hear say homeland dey interesting like 24..... na true? 24 don consume my movie mindset. I could hardly watch other movies these days..... I keep on repeating it over and over again yet, it has never seem to be boring 1 bit. Abeg, tuale for 24. if false, which other movie badoo pass am??
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
nonny1212: I hear say homeland dey interesting like 24..... na true? 24 don consume my movie mindset. I could hardly watch other movies these days..... I keep on repeating it over and over again yet, it has never seem to be boring 1 bit. Abeg, tuale for 24. if false, which other movie badoo pass am??

i'm watching homeland at the moment. Its also about terrorists but not so lengthy like 24. Its a nice movie too
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by kemiola89(f): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Strike back is no match for Jack Bauer 24.... in fact I hate that series it bores me to sleep
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by noob03saibot(m): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2014
kemiola89:
Strike back is no match for Jack Bauer 24.... in fact I hate that series it bores me to sleep

The dude didn't say strike back is on the same level with 24. Dnt get it twisted bro. Actually d dude has a point, I stopped watching 24 in season 6 cuz it got tooooooo pridictable. It was very good at first season 1 to season 4, but later on, I started seeing d same thing all over again in a different way. Like what d dude said, bauer can never die, no matter how intense the shoot out is that he is in, he can't die. Also when kidnapped or captured he must always find a way to escape. R the terrorists so dumb that they always keep underestimating him despite they know how good he is, and of course there is always a mole an insider leaking info to the bad guys. To me it got boring and repitative later on. But o boy, they r still making their money and that's all that matters
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by kemiola89(f): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
^^^^ One man's treasure is another man's thrash.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2014
I recommend HOMELAND and BREAKING BAD. The former has just 4 seasons while the latter 3 seasons. Both are very good, and I prefer them to 24 because they look more real and the main actors died at the end.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eberex: I recommend HOMELAND and BREAKING BAD. The former has just 4 seasons while the latter 3 seasons. Both are very good, and I prefer them to 24 because they look more real and the main actors died at the end.

Homeland currently has 3 Seasons as of September 15 2014, While Breaking Bad wrapped up earlier this year with it's 5th Season.

Homeland is still ongoing and will return next year, and Brody that died towards the end of season 3 was the supporting actor, not the lead. The protagonist, Carrie Matheson, is very much alive and kicking.

Where do you get all the false infos you've been dishing out in this thread at alarming frequency, anyway? undecided
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
kemiola89:

Actually, Strike Back is better. More Gunfights, more machismo, more dynamic, less predictable, and much more mature content. Strike Back is not for people below 18 years of age. It's Rated-R.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Homeland currently has 3 Seasons as of September 15 2014, While Breaking Bad wrapped up earlier this year with it's 5th Season.

Homeland is still ongoing and will return next year, and Brody that died towards the end of season 3 was the supporting actor, not the lead. The protagonist, Carrie Matheson, is very much alive and kicking.

Where do you get all the false infos you've been dishing out in this thread at alarming frequency, anyway? undecided

As far as I'm concerned Broddy is also a principal actor in the movie.
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2014
It's TV series BTW or "TV show", not movie. It can only be called a "Movie" when Hollywood or any other movie industry is heavily involved in it's production, airing and distribution. That is not the case in this regard, hence the name, TV show (A programme solely produced and aired on weekly basis by a Television terrestrial network or PayTV for the sole purpose of profit). ¿Comprénde ?
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2014
RayMcBlue: It's TV series BTW or "TV show", not movie. It can only be called a "Movie" when Hollywood or any other movie industry is heavily involved in it's production, airing and distribution. That is not the case in this regard, hence the name, TV show (A programme solely produced and aired on weekly basis by a Television terrestrial network or PayTV for the sole purpose of profit). ¿Comprénde ?

Movie show! Tv show!! so what I don't need lecture on that, neither am I here to define whether it is called tv series or movie. What I'm interested in is the story-line and which is better!
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by afokstoomuci(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
How did d season 9 end cos d one i bought didn't end well
Re: Jack Bauer 24: Live Another Day Season 9 by Eberex(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
afokstoomuci:
How did d season 9 end cos d one i bought didn't end well

Jack was captured in exchange for Chloe and taken into the helicopter by the Russians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your All Time Best Tv Series? / Hot Cash Video-willie Willie / A New Nollywood; Is Nollywood Getting Any Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.