Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia (26539 Views)

Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) / Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by xynerise: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
hay sal: How I wish I culd lay dat woman just for 1 nyt.............see sexy body nd a$$!!!!!!!
pervert! undecided
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by LesbianBoy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Forget the fact that she has had 4 kids, this omotola geh should go and do exercise biko she is too fat! See her small bweast sef *spits*
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by sayso: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
All this for the Earth to swallow. Vanity upon Vanity.You all need Jesus.
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by zenatta: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
"There is no sight like watching Omotola walk past you...that is the real African Magic" ~ Oliseh Adibua

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
hay sal: How I wish I culd lay dat woman just for 1 nyt.............see sexy body nd a$$!!!!!!!

dat woman is old enof to be ur mother. all na makeup and big yansh.
if u pick dat woman wey dey sell pepper for ur street, bath her up and apply thesame makeup, she will look stunning and sexy as well.
let us stop all these celebrity sh1t.
the real celebrity are people like u and i, who labor everyday to provide food for ourselves and our loved ones. not these set of people that go about showing their a$$ and getting paid for it

1 Like

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
Omosexy is so cool, no controversy ova her name I just love her n wish to treat ma future wifey just the way I dream of owning omosexy.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by romanlaw(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
Look bad! Look good...nice ace, small boobs...wat ever...all this will end one day.........JUST ASK GOLDIE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by TableLeg(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
rafhell:
dat woman is old enof to be ur mother. all na makeup and big yansh.
if u pick dat woman wey dey sell pepper for ur street, bath her up and apply thesame makeup, she will look stunning and sexy as well.
let us stop all these celebrity sh1t.
the real celebrity are people like u and i, who labor everyday to provide food for ourselves and our loved ones. not these set of people that go about showing their a$$ and getting paid for it
Priceless!!!!
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by jane441: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
she look gorgeous in her attire.......we human beings we c from different perspective.....mayb d guy dey trip for dat lady.....beta go to her n tell her hw u feel......but remember she is marrid with four kids........so think twice.......she is good in her dress......
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wow!! shocked shocked That first dress is stunning! Love it! To me, this is the best I've ever seen her look!
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by debbyblaze: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
abeg who d hell is CHARLES NOkIA abi na NOVIA... neways Omotola looked good o but as for her shape blrrrrrr even Deziani Alison beat her hands down ...she has grown tooo frumpy.... naija ppl plsssss learn to distinguish btw Overweight and curves tongue tongue tongue "she try sha as a local shampion" grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by ifyfaith: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
WOW,D DRESS IS WOW. I LOVE IT

1 Like

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by babysnogls: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
deols: how Omotola should have dressed is d way Adele dresses. I love Adele's style..

OmoT looks very uncomfortable like she was gonna burst outta d dress.
U're rite. I tot so too and d hair she had on wasnt doing her justice @ all
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by kingingkinging: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
sheyie2007: She'd probably get a positive commendation from novia if she added socks lipsrsealed

Can't stop laughing 'cos of your sarcasm. Socks? Novia would have killed her with derogatory utterances.

You are a funny being
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by bababuff(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Women with shapes like omosexy, are a gift from Baba God.
I thank God I have one like her. grin
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by sonety2k(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
cool
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Litmus: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Too fat for Nigeria although in Kenya they'd be calling her size 8
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
sheyie2007: She'd probably get a positive commendation from novia if she added socks lipsrsealed
corprate
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by aishatua1: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
hummmmm

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Dovahkiin(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
charles novia is a hater
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
deols: how Omotola should have dressed is d way Adele dresses. I love Adele's style..

OmoT looks very uncomfortable like she was gonna burst outta d dress.

Exactly! I agree with u
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
So wat if she looks fat angry
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by ochukoccna: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
rafhell:

THAT ASS NA HER ONLY ASSET. MAKE SHE DEY BROADCAST AM DEY GO
Nah
Not Omotola, Tonto D maybe but not Omo T who's one of Naija's finest of all time time
And what's wrong with having her kind of figure especially after 4 children? embarassed embarassed
If many men's wives a$$ speaks like Omo T's does after only 2 children, they 'll have a hard on for the rest of their lives grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by uwani(f): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
Omotola looked very very fat in her outfit when she went to present an award that night.
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Akshow: all i see is as..s.s and curve, and considering the fact that that waist and body has carried several babies, i will say she is really working on her body. so mr hatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg charles 'nokia' upload a pix of your wife, sister and mother lets make a comparison grin grin grin grin grin

Your comment would've make a little sense if you didn't mention his mother. Fat is Fat it don't matter if you have 20 kids or not.

Btw why do they always take more photos of her assss than face? Does she do poorn by the side?
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by debbynicky(f): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
[img][/img]lol. Honestly you have no idea what or how fat is! Omotola is endowed with God's blessing. So charles novia bring your wife lets compare. Kmt
Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by Ivynwa(f): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
Whoever designed that her gray(mixed with orange) coloured dress is a bad-a*s designer. The dress emphasized her hips, and at the back gave a powerful effect to her a*s. Am I the only one seeing that illusion of a splitting a*s. Wow wow wow, what a design? The designer made a statement with that material, I mean he wrote things without lifting a pen.

I will return to find out the name of the designer that worked that.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Looked Fat In Her AMVCA Dress - Charles Novia by biolabee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ivynwa: Whoever designed that her gray(mixed with orange) coloured dress is a bad-a*s designer. The dress emphasized her hips, and at the back gave a powerful effect to her a*s. Am I the only one seeing that illusion of a splitting a*s. Wow wow wow, what a design? The designer made a statement with that material, I mean he wrote things without lifting a pen.

I will return to find out the name of the designer that worked that.

Thanks i have been wanting to post this since before they say sth else
The black thin sliver makes it look like a cleft in her buttocks
Not nice...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Celebrates Her Duaghter's Graduation / Praiz Adejo Gifted 50million Land From Big Church Foundation (Photos) / Nollywood Stars At 2016 AMVCA After-party(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.