Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,890 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Motorbike In The Land Of The Spirit In A Nollywood Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Motorbike In The Land Of The Spirit In A Nollywood Movie (914 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? / Ghost Receiving A Phone Call In A Nollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motorbike In The Land Of The Spirit In A Nollywood Movie by DOD1: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
I was watching a nollywood movie recently, titled kingdom of beauty.

There are these five guys, including nkem owoh, who went into the land of the spirit in order to save someone's life. And there and then I heard the sound of a motorbike blaring that some of the actors were even looking back. I nearly cracked my ribs laughing, I wonder what stops them from repeating the scene.

Another funny thing I see in nollywood movies is that whenever a super star dies at the beginning of a movie, I always anticipate for two things: either the ghost of that character comes back to haunt for revenge or the whole movie will be full of flashback of the super star character, and I've never been disappointed. If possible, you can watch "crying free man" where mercy johnson died @ the beginning and the whole movie from part 1-4 is full of flashback, lol

(1) (Reply)

Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb Movie Synopsis / Pls Help Me Remember The Name Of This Movie / Evergreen Movies (movies That Never Die)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.