Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Need Love.................... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Love.................... (673 Views)

I Need Love / I Need Love / Inspired_men Come In Here, I Need Love Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Love.................... by olumide098(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
"What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will suprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have."
Re: Need Love.................... by amygreat24(f): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ok
Re: Need Love.................... by olumide098(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
can i get to know U if U dont mind....which social network are You in?
Re: Need Love.................... by olumaxi(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
olumide098: can i get to know U if U dont mind....which social network are You in?
hmm,sharp guy
Re: Need Love.................... by olumide098(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
@olumaxi u are not serious..I dont have friends am talking with..have been so bored..@ armygreat24 here is my email.... olumide098@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Need Love.................... by amygreat24(f): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
olumide098: can i get to know U if U dont mind....which social network are You in?
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Need Love.................... by olumide098(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
am yet to see your message...its not ok at all....................promise to say hi to my mail box now...huh?
Re: Need Love.................... by FRR1: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
olumide098: "What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will suprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have."
LOL! In summary, this post says "I NEED A LOVER! ARE YOU INTERESTED??"
Re: Need Love.................... by olumide098(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
seriously and honestly speaking, life without without a woman that can cares and love is empty Life. Need someone i can call mine, need someone that can show me Love again. need a friend that i can just pretend that atleast someone is there asking for my welbeing. its not an easy thing to be single....i know what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Need Love.................... by FRR1: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
olumide098: seriously and honestly speaking, life without without a woman that can cares and love is empty Life. Need someone i can call mine, need someone that can show me Love again. need a friend that i can just pretend that atleast someone is there asking for my welbeing. its not an easy thing to be single....i know what am talking about
Guy, I'm in shoes too! At a time, I tried NL, but I can tell you that NL is just a bunch of anonymous people who are paranoid of revealing their identities because of the weight of the posts they have here.
So I advise to take the battle to the physical scene. Try to go out often and hangout. Church, market and streets are all there as an avenue of meeting your lady smiley
Re: Need Love.................... by olumide098(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
lol...funny oooo
Re: Need Love.................... by amygreat24(f): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
FRR1:
Guy, I'm in shoes too! At a time, I tried NL, but I can tell you that NL is just a bunch of anonymous people who are paranoid of revealing their identities because of the weight of the posts they have here.
So I advise to take the battle to the physical scene. Try to go out often and hangout. Church, market and streets are all there as an avenue of meeting your lady smiley
yea right!!
Re: Need Love.................... by FRR1: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
For some of us that still believe in "true love" and chastity, the battlefield is even more consuming. But I will persevere till the end and win my "prize." Good luck dude smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Needed Urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / I Need A Natural Lady With Good Christian Background For Marriage. / Essex, UK Ladies, Where Una Dey?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.