Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA (4571 Views)

Best Cleavages At The AMVCA 2016 / How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area / How Denrele Made Genevieve Her Change Her Dress At The Amvcas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
The much awaited AfricMagic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA) may have come and gone, one thing that will linger on for a long time is Genevieve Nnaji's provocative dress to the occasion.

Genevieve stormed the event's red carpet wearing a white dress that exposed her 'small bre*sts'.

So disgusting it was that Denrele Edun, who anchored the red carpet, made a fool of Genevieve by asking her if she wore a bra. Probably not expecting such a question, the queen of Nollywood was dumbfounded as she could not mutter any word out of her mouth.

Many were astonished when Genevieve stormed the event on that dress. She later changed to another dress during the event.

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Edoboy1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm,the way you detailed you post, one will thought you were actually there"Denrele asked,are you wearing bra"? ..u go sabi lie well well. Aproco. First again.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
undecided
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2013
If I was Genevieve I would respond to that by asking him another question " do u always have a bad hair day everyday?" undecided
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Tolexander: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2013
Derenle na bastard! He shouldn't have asked that question. He should have gone to wide open the white suit to confirm himself instead of the question.

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
Edoboy1: Hmmmmmmmmm,the way you detailed you post, one will thought you were actually there"Denrele asked,are you wearing bra"? ..u go sabi lie well well. Aproco. First again.
one will tought? shocked chei! bros u ve murdered english grin

3 Likes

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If I was Genevieve I would respond to that by asking him another question " do u always have a bad hair day everyday?" undecided
do u mean u dont mind her unclad dressing? can you allow your sister/relative dress in that manner?
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
ngoziliz: do u mean u dont mind her unclad dressing? can you allow your sister/relative dress in that manner?
yes they do... none of them is crazy enough to walk around with hair looking like that poor boy's hair undecided don't know why someone who sometimes dresses like lady gaga be worried abt someone else's chest...
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by funmi4(f): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
Genivieve is known for descent dressing, however her humility should be commended rather than been rubished by some bad mouth. And for derenle , he is dumb so i can't blame his insensitivity and stupidity.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by spyroxy1(m): 3:48am On Mar 13, 2013
Edoboy1: Hmmmmmmmmm,the way you detailed you your post, one will thought think you were actually there"Denrele asked,are you wearing bra"? ..u go sabi lie well well. Aproco. First again.

ROTFLMFAO.... for ma language, they call this kain ppl tule tule. i av got some1 close to me who does this too often. Na so dem go paint the story like dem dey there or say na dem do the thing gaan!

ppl , na wa o!
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by spyroxy1(m): 3:52am On Mar 13, 2013
ngoziliz: one will tought thought? shocked chei! bros u ve murdered english grin

You come make am worse as u still come no fit spell the word well smiley

buh the guy no try true true... one will thought ....
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by maonye: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2013
In this life no body is perfect. Genny has made a mistake,also corrected herself immediately. So u guys should stop judging her. We all
Are humans, we are born to make mistakes.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by jumkoe(f): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2013
What denrele said is dat what question wil ur underwear wil be askin u now n what reply wil u give. Dats ol n geny corrected d situatn. Dats ma girl it just a mere wardrope malfunctn so stop makin it an issue.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2013
spyroxy1:

You come make am worse as u still come no fit spell the word well smiley

buh the guy no try true true... one will thought ....
i merely QUOTED!. besides, who made you the grammar checker? na people like you be 'tule tule' 'mafilomidasi' eke yo furo motor gba nidi

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2013
ngoziliz: i merely QUOTED!. besides, who made you the grammar checker? na people like you be 'tule tule' 'mafilomidasi' eke yo furo motor gba nidi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by nmagirl(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
maonye: In this life no body is perfect. Genny has made a mistake,also corrected herself immediately. So u guys should stop judging her. We all
Are humans, we are born to make mistakes.

Exactly. she showed maturity and being African by changing it immediately. I love her more for doing that.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Tolexander: Derenle na bastard! He shouldn't have asked that question. He should have gone to wide open the white suit to confirm himself instead of the question.
LWTMB cheesy
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by tpia5: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
they can also marry, i suppose, if neither of them is married yet.

after all, denrele has seen the view, exclusively for him.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
With all that cool breeze caressing her miniature towers, she's bound to get hornyy. Genny was probably hoping for some rough quickie before leaving the place.

Perhaps she wasn't wearing any panties as well.

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by tpia5: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
^are you denrele?
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
^^ I dare say what you wrote previously [before editing] held more meaning and humour.

However, Genny wouldn't make a bad straff. I reckon she could bend and twist fairly easily as regards such matters.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by tpia5: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
^well, i guess denrele was afraid of having a Banky W type photo.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Rocktation(f): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
One would think that Derenle is a wassup guy. Otondo Mugabe.
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Rocktation(f): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
fluid26: With all that cool breeze caressing her miniature towers, she's bound to get hornyy. Genny was probably hoping for some rough quickie before leaving the place.

Perhaps she wasn't wearing any panties as well.

Onye Onu..

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
Rocktation:

Onye Onu..

Onye Amu..smiley

1 Like

Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by FXKing2012(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
tpia@:
^well, i guess denrele was afraid of having a Banky W type photo.
You really ahould be afraid of what I'm about to do with your info
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2013
fluid26:

Onye Amu..smiley
lmao cheesy
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Dovahkiin(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2013
derenle talking about outfits , i laugh in German undecided undecided
Re: How Denrele Made Genevieve Nnaji Change Her Outift At The AMVCA by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Dovahkiin: derenle talking about outfits , i laugh in German undecided undecided
thank u !

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Epic Throwback Pictures Of Chris Brown(1989 - 1997) / Sad Day As Fuji Musician Wasiu Ayinde Dies / Britney Spears Pregnant Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.