Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos (15674 Views)

Letter To Abobaku - Ooni Of Ife, The Sacrificial Lamb / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years / A Sacrificial Ram Sacrificed Its Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The issue I'm asking is why the so called gods are not eating the food. . .I guess the gods would have preferred KFC to that oily chicken in the clay pot.

DUMBA$$ DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NAIVE AND NARROW??! HOW CAN A SPIRITUAL FORCE EAT A MATERIAL THING LIKE FOOD!

WHAT A BRAINLESS NINCOMPOOP! IT IS A RITUALISTIC SACRIFICE! IT IS THE RITUAL THAT MATTERS! NOT WHO EATS THE FOOD! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by swing4real(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
The dude can eat all he wants and nothing will happen to him as long as the food is healthy.It is all about belief
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
babyosisi: Looks like you need some of the sacrificial food yourself ,you seem low on sugar

HEY SHUT UP BEFORE I SACRIFICE YOU TO YOUR MAN-GOD CHEESUS!

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Bleep U: What kind of religion is that?? I have never seen anything like this before.. NB: THE GOD THAT I SERVE EAT ONLY PRAISES NOT FOOD. LEARN TO HELP OTHERS DON'T WASTE FOOD BECAUSE OF SOME SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS.. YOU CAN'T SAY YOU LOVE GOD WHILE YOU HATE YOUR FELLOW BEING.
God will judge!!!

YOUR GOD EATS TITHES & R.APES CHILDREN!

ATLEAST OUR GODS FEED POOR PEOPLES! HOW IS THAT A WASTE?!

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

HEY SHUT BEFORE I SACRIFICE YOU TO YOUR MAN-GOD CHEESUS!

See this one wey the oracles for im village don already reject
No be to run mad on nairaland remain
Please stay here o
Dey do ya thing here
If you make mistake comot na to enter market straight
And we all know that as soon the thing carry you enter market that one na end of discussion
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
babyosisi: This is what the Bible says in I Corinthians 8
[size=18pt]

4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.”
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”),
6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.[/size]

Nothing dey happen!
Let him just lay hands and start munching
I hope they left him fanta or coke to wash it down

[size=16pt]WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS DOESNT MATTER IN THE PAGAN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA !

1) THERE ARE MANY SPIRITUAL ENERGIES, I.E., THERE ARE MANY GODS!
2) NOTHING CAME THROUGH JESUS EXCEPT FOR PI.SS, SWEAT , URINE, DEFECATION, SALIVA, AND BAS.TARD CHILDREN ( if he had any). REMEMBER YOUR ANCESTORS WERE ALIVE WAY BEFORE JESUS WAS! angry
3) THE WORLD DIDNT START AT 0 A.D. IT STARTED BILLIONS OF YEARS AGO.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
babyosisi:

See this one wey the oracles for im village don already reject
No be to run mad on nairaland remain
Please stay here o
Dey do ya thing here
If you make mistake comot na to enter market straight
And we all know that as soon the thing carry you enter market that one na end of discussion

shut up joor

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=16pt]WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS DOESNT MATTER IN THE PAGAN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA !

1) THERE ARE MANY SPIRITUAL ENERGIES, I.E., THERE ARE MANY GODS!
2) NOTHING CAME THROUGH JESUS EXCEPT FOR PI.SS, SWEAT , URINE, DEFECATION, SALIVA, AND BAS.TARD CHILDREN ( if he had any). REMEMBER YOUR ANCESTORS WERE ALIVE WAY BEFORE JESUS WAS! angry
3) THE WORLD DIDNT START AT 0 A.D. IT STARTED BILLIONS OF YEARS AGO.[/size]

Who has the headache?
Answer : you
Na you e dey pain
Na you dey cry
All by yourself
Must hurt
Pele
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up joor

Na advice I give you o
Free of charge too
Just stay hia dey perambulate around here and entertain folks because once you comot cloth enter market,no chains or fresh cords fit bind you
I don tok finish

Oya come do ya nakid owanbe
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Who has the headache?
Answer : you
Na you e dey pain
Na you dey cry
All by yourself
Must hurt
Pele

[img]http://arthuride.files./2011/12/tim-haggard-and-prostitute.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

shut up joor

Na advice I give you o
Free of charge too
Just stay hia dey perambulate around here and entertain folks because once you comot cloth enter market,no chains or fresh cords fit bind you
I don tok finish
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[img]http://arthuride.files./2011/12/tim-haggard-and-prostitute.jpg[/img]

What does that represent with respect to this thread
Is this personal special needs?
Are you high on drugs?
Somebody help me
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Na advice I give you o
Free of charge too
I don tok finish

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_JRkgseRT7NY/TCfi_T14WRI/AAAAAAAACUs/XtCCo-k3hGk/s400/catholic+church+sexual+abuse+scandal+women's+ordination+priesthood+hypocrisy+confession+cartoon+by+mike+peters+dayton+daily+news.GIF[/img]

Are you Ok?
Do u realize you are not contributing to the thread in any fashion
Are you this random
I didn't know becomrrich aka Musiwa had a twin
Security!
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Are you Ok?
Do u realize you are not contributing to the thread in any fashion
Are you this random
I didn't know becomrrich aka Musiwa had a twin
Security!

what are you contributing apart from useless talk and insults

you need to be crucified like your man-God.

go run away! dont waste my time, or else i shall do more revelations . .

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what are you contributing apart from useless talk and insults

you need to be crucified like your man-God.

go run away! dont waste my time, or else i shall do more revelations . .

Do your people know say the ting don reach u like this?
Chai
Nne muru nwa a gba kwa aka nwa
I hope you have other siblings that can cheer them up

Two minus one is 50
Three minus one is 66
At least they still have pass mark in the shildrens department hoping you are the only one afflicted grin
I pray to God you are not an only child if so wahala dey o
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Do your people know say the ting don reach u like this?
Chai
Nne muru nwa a gba kwa aka nwa
I hope you have other siblings that can cheer them up

Two minus one is 50
Three minus one is 66
At least they still have pass mark in the shildrens department

May Amadioha Strikke you with Thunder, just as Amadioha used his hammer to nail the man-God jesus on the cross.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Trottle: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
redsun: This is why African religion is more practical,it connects with the people and it tend to solve momentary problem. Unlike the case of Christianity and Islam that benefits only the con pastors and imans,while the mugu adherents wait eternally for the salvation that will never come. Some even blow themselves up,expecting to have some virgin obos that they chronically lack on earth,upstairs.

Yeye people.
what did you smoke this evening angry never insult ISLAM:/
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

May Amadioha Strikke you with Thunder, just as Amadioha used his hammer to nail the man-God jesus on the cross.

I sense desperation now grin grin
grin grin grin
E never begin
Your madness still dey for larva stage,you dey holla like so
Wait till it enters the pupa stage then blossoms into a full fledged moth ,na that time u go sabi say to go arochukwu na sabbath day's journey

Oya continue displaying
Onye ara Ogbete
I dey come
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by successcertain: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]ITS SICKENING TO SEE THESE SLAVE-BORN NIGERIANS TALK USELESS THINGS ABOUT SUPERSTITIONS INSTEAD OF THANKING THE TRADITIONALISTS FOR FEEDING THE POOR AND NEEDY!

DO YOU THINK WE ARE THAT STU.PID THAT WE ARE NOT WARE WHO TAKES THE FOOD? THIS IS SACRIFICE! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE END RESULT OF THE FOOD!

TI IS JUST A SYMBOLIC GESTURE OF US GIVING WHAT WE HAVE INORDER TO GAIN GOOD RETURNS FROM THE SPIRITUAL REALM![/size]

Very well said bro church is a business and big factory similar to the way politician operate, but the true God worshiper are the spiritual one who live for the people and offer all kind of sacrifice to the needy, i aint talking about shedding innocent blood but if you look at the church today is more of sheding blood because is about deceiving the gullible folks out there.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by sage2(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Norin do you my niggi. Food na food. Na only mumu dey call am sontin else.
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by NovusHomo(m): 2:23am On Mar 12, 2013
Not really. In African religious belief (BELIEF, that is what all religions thrive on), sacrifice is not meant to be consumed by the gods, but by the likes of this homeless man who, unaware of his role, has served as intermediary between the gods and the person who placed the sacrifice there in the first place. ADURA GBA!(PRAYER ANSWERED!). Some will say Alleluia!. Some will say Allahu Akbar!. To each his own.
~vicky~:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
good for him
And the so called worshipers will come and say the gods ve answered them by eating their food,not knowing it was eaten by a human like them homeless man for that matter! abegi undecided

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by desosa(m): 3:25am On Mar 12, 2013
AB$I:
Coincidentally i'm watching a documentary on the repercussion of doing such. I pity this man has his days r now being monitored by principalities&power to further d advancement of spiritists,medium,sorcerers, witches,wizards,ximotas, asheteroths etc

I jux google it......No f**king tin as ximotas or asheteroths......WTF!! Re u talking bout?
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by igboboy1(m): 5:23am On Mar 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Save for hygiene,there is nothing wrong in this.All these sacrificial crap are just superstitious fables made up by those hungry herbalists to defraud gullible customers.

I guess the devil wasnt/isnt hungry that is why the food was/is always on lagos street.devil dey diet. . .

are you questioning a bush trait of the olodowas? Now you are calling this susperstition? You are an unsophisticated olodowa
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by hammedkola(m): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2013
how sure are you that he isn't the spirit that enters the man
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Flygerian1(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2013
Wetin u no know no fit call u.
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by FirstOpinion: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2013
Thats why the sacrifice is made.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by dinggle: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
I think sacrificial food dropped on the road for homeless and hungry people to feed upon is disrespectful to them. If the people performing these sacrifices wish to please their gods, why not do it in a respectable way, cook, call a homeless and hungry man/woman and dish out. Its probably same thing as feed the helpless but here we do it in a dark way (creep out in death of the night look to the left and right, no body insight, drop the black-pot and run for dear life).
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by Nickydrake(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
That man should be arrested immediately! Every single day he walks free, one god starves to death. This is a major threat to the careers of juju priests like me, who depend on the continuous existence of these gods for our livelihood.

It is a good thing that there are so many gods around, and i trust that that marauding hyena will be apprehended before the sacred pantheon faces a genuine threat of extinction due to famine.

What has the world come to? Man is getting even bolder in his impudence. First, they refuse to believe that gods intervene in human dealings, and now they themselves interfere with the dealings of gods.

'Hard luck' of the gods. Ha ha
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by ijimah(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Wat shud we say,wre some re diein for hnger some re doin d food otherwise,though we re all lukin for our daily bread in dffrnt way,we still hv to gv to d needin wen we hv enough pls.
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by mavinc4u(f): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
he is not a man but a woman. Op, where did you get your post from cos they just lied about the peroson's sex. I have seen her on several occassions.
Re: Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos by jex(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Enzedokafor..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement / "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment / Shocking Video: See Baby Born With One Eye In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.