Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? (3301 Views)

Diesel Tanker Rams Into School Wall In Lagos (Photo) / Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And / Why Isnt It Ok To Hit Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? by jonjon(f): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2008
Hi guys, i really need to know if there's anything wrong with fueling up a diesel generator or car while it's running, i know it's wrong for petrol, but someone says if it's diesel there's no problem. Unfortunately i haven't seen any evidence to support it. Thanks guys, look forward to your answers.
Re: Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? by hayprof(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2008
Not advisable, 4 ur safety!
Re: Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? by darkey(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it's not
Re: Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? by 3dhunter(m): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2008
Evidence pls. cos i do both and i am yet to have problems.

but

if the tank is near the engines, beware of fumes and spills
Re: Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? by hayprof(m): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2008
nd wen it spills. . D doctor wins.
Re: Is It Ok To Fuel A Diesel Car Or Generator While The Engine Is Running? by DualCore1: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2008
if life is important to u, u won't be fueling a running petrol engine.

no beef with fueling a diesel engine.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Slay Queen Poses With Wads Of Cash, Is It Up To 30billion? / Bus Stops From Ikeja To Maryland & Maryland To Ikeja / Top Five Fastest Trains In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.