Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Yoruba Day Celebration - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Yoruba Day Celebration (704 Views)

Tony Anenih's 80th Birthday Celebration Pictures / Nigeria@52 Celebration In Port-Harcourt Zoo (Photos) / Independence Day Celebration Pictures From Eagles Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Day Celebration by beejazzy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
The Yoruba Council of Elders is celebrating this year's edition of the YORUBA DAY celebration in a grand style.
The event which is slated to hold on the 24th of August 2013, in London, promises to be the first if its kind, having prominent and well meaning Yoruba sons and daughters in attendance from Nigeria and the world over.
Be part of history and identify with your ROOT.
For further information,please contact
Akogun ARAMIDE 07066351000
ODUDUWA A GBE WA O
N.B
Forms are available and its free, contact the above telephone number to get your forms and it closes on the 31st of March.
if u so wish to travel to UK with the YCE on the occassion on the Yoruba Day Celebration, contact Akogun Aramide on the aforementioned number so u can pick up your form for free,but if u have a valid visa, you can join the team and if u don't have a valid visa and can sort for your visa you can also come forward tO pick up letter of invitation and introducTion by the Yoruba Council of Elders. I hope my information would be useful to you, also u can contact me for further details on 08038316932.
Oduduwa a gbe wa Oo

(1) (Reply)

My Dream Event A Reality With GORGEOUS / Nikon Film And Photography Competition / Famous Legends I'm Sharing My Birthday,feb 6,with:you Will Be Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.