Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,627 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Whatever Your Age Is, You Deserved To Be Respected - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Whatever Your Age Is, You Deserved To Be Respected (819 Views)

Which Tribe Iin Nigeria Is Most Respected For Their Jazz / At What Age Is Man Old Enough To Marry? / Have You Ever Lied About Your Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever Your Age Is, You Deserved To Be Respected by zangiff(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
For some reason, I can't understand why other people find it difficult to give a little respect to their fellow. Although this word is so easy to spell since it only have a 7-letters but people find it hard to give and express. And this is what I am encountering from the people that I am continuously meeting everyday. Hence, they can't start their inquiries under a soft voice tone, instead they jumped off them.easily having a hard and louder voices. And for me this is not a good attitude. I guess, they should show some respect even I am younger than them. And for me, if others cannot respect you then how will you respect them.
Re: Whatever Your Age Is, You Deserved To Be Respected by tpia5: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
post your age in your signature together with your request to be respected, that way nobody misses your message.
Re: Whatever Your Age Is, You Deserved To Be Respected by slimyem: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2013
Op,you don't ask to be respected..you EARN it mister!!!
Now,what else are you yapping about?
Re: Whatever Your Age Is, You Deserved To Be Respected by tpia5: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
so, @ op

how far with the respect thing.
Re: Whatever Your Age Is, You Deserved To Be Respected by FXKing2012(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
tpia@:
so, @ op

how far with the respect thing.

how far with Aigbe's money?
Re: Whatever Your Age Is, You Deserved To Be Respected by juman(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
slimyem: Op,you don't ask to be respected..you EARN it mister!!!
Now,what else are you yapping about?

Hmmm. True true.

(1) (Reply)

What The Heck Kind Of Medicine Are South Africans Practicing!(to Funny Must See) / Why Do These Igbo Words End With "U" / Nigeria Expected To Have Larger Population Than US By 2050 -the Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.