Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Jokes Section Revival - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Section Revival (1058 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes Section Revival by Vivly(f): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Boss: Who said that just because I tried to kiss you at last month's Christmas party, you could neglect to do your work around here?
Secretary: My lawyer.
Re: Jokes Section Revival by Chokolee(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dry!! Please poor water!

Re: Jokes Section Revival by Vivly(f): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
School's out and I'm home. Not just for the obvious reasons like
-I need to see my family
-It's Christmas break
-I'm broke
-There was a circular making rounds that students would be evicted from the hostel for the break
but because I need to study. Thoroughly! So I won't have to do night classes once we resume. So this break is just nominal for me. You see, upon resumption, everyone would start exams countdown and I'm fully prepared. Yup, Just after I study 8 courses and Thank God for plenty pending assignments. My assignments done are zero.
I wonder how I'll cope with school work at home. Oh! Shout out to PHCN for withholding light. This time, it's appreciated.

Ever since I got back, I've been on this drug that makes me really drowsy..
My aunt travelled so all chores are now on me. Good thing I know how to perfectly allocate duties to my younger siblings by persuasion or blackmail.
So basically, I just do chores or allocate them, sleep, find myself awake at night and try to do a bit of midnight study.

I wonder why my mum doesn't tell me what goes on around anymore. Even when I tell her every tiny bit that goes on around me at school. From the results that were released to the choir director who wouldn't let me be. I guess she just assumes my brothers must have told me already but then, they've always been the first to tell me what goes on and it's never stopped her before. It's kind of annoying because her stories are usually detailed like a first hand report that'll make you feel you witnessed it. My brothers just go straight to the point and leave you with many unanswered questions but with mum, every detail is a story. I guess I'll start holding back my stories too but it's not gonna work since in just 2 days, I've already done a term paper report of everything that happened in school. So much for thinking it's still tell me, I tell you.
This is me and one of my numerous rants to no one in particular.
Re: Jokes Section Revival by NEWBIN: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

vivly, i told u ganja no go help u..
Re: Jokes Section Revival by Chokolee(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
Vivly:
who is this low_life_attention_seeking eediot
I think you are the attention seeker here; besides,insulting people here would not make the dry joke sound funny, or would make people like it!! Either way,still dry!! Get that!!

(1) (Reply)

Funny Romantic Quotes / I Can't Believe Allah Is So Merciless / Church Suspends Choir Member For Dancing Shoki During Praise/worship Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.