Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,336 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook (3451 Views)

TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. / The Notebook (a movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by Ciaralover(f): 8:27pm On May 06, 2006
Elizabethtown!!This movie is soo romantic, Orlando and Kirsten should think about going out cause they made a cute couple in the Movie!!

I love Titanic too!!

Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by hotangel2(f): 8:54pm On May 06, 2006
Elizabethtown is outta my way. It was aight, but nahhh, DOn't put it beside Titanic or The notebook.

Now Titanic, or the notebook.

DEFFINITELY --- THE NOTEBOOK. Check out the whole story, the ending, the whole thing. Men that's romance. They aint never done it soo good like dat.

Titanic is awesome, but that nigga crazy. I still say he shoulda told jane to scoot over so he can lie beside her. The plank could fit both of them, even if they have to squeeze on top of each other. cheesy cheesy -- okay dats just a crazy thot, i love titanic, but i choose The notebook over it.
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by balash(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2006
Definately u cant compare the notebook and titanic the note book is a realised story from a sensible person why titanic na copy and film kk
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by Ciaralover(f): 12:15am On May 07, 2006
Hot have u seen Elizabethtown girl!!
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by sade511(f): 1:21am On May 07, 2006
I like the Notebook way better than both those movies.
The Notebook is such a good movie, I almost cried when I watched it and when they died together I was like awwwwwww.
Such a good movie, if you havent seen it you need to.
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by hotangel2(f): 2:09am On May 07, 2006
Ciaralover:

Hot have u seen Elizabethtown girl!!

Yeah i saw it. And it's not the kind of movie i would want to see over and over. I've seen the notebook more than 31 times now. NO KIDDING --im for real. I mean, elizabethtown was so-so. It's a good romance movie, but mehhh, beside the notebook, it's like, nahhhh! *thumbs down*.

Although, i liked the time when kristin said "u keep trying to break up with me, even when we r not together".

You see the notebook, I can tell u that movie from one scene to the other. I actually now say the words together with them.

"if you're a bird, then im a bird". smiley smiley

@ sade, i know right? Talk about the best ever-ending story EVER! It's awesome mehn, U'd cry, but still be happy.
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by sade511(f): 2:28am On May 07, 2006
Yeah man I cant explain how much I love that movie.
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by balash(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2006
him i will say it again d notebook is da bomb 4 real
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by Z4M4eva(f): 11:06am On May 10, 2006
Titanic.
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by Ciaralover(f): 12:45am On May 12, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Titanic.
akaOOh u love titanic, i also love it but they got to many nudity in the damn thing and it was freaky cause i was watching it with my mom, , she was giving me the eye and i was kinda embarased cause i know she was about to start the topic again called " Dont do the thing until u have the ring"aka DONT HAVE SEX UNTIL U ARE MARRIED!!
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by hotangel2(f): 4:50am On May 12, 2006
hahaha @ ciaralover. I feel u girl. But ur mama is right, (kinda)
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by WesleyanA(f): 5:15am On Aug 20, 2006
titanic.
i didn't finish watching the Notebook 'cause i got bored. It's so slow i had to fast-foward some scenes. undecided
I'll watch it again some other time.
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by iice(f): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2006
Notebook but am not really into romantic movies. . .
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by Raymand(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2006
Romantic movies are such a bore! tongue but i'd like to see the 'romance' (so to say) of Freddie Kruger and Jacob Goodnight smiley
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by iice(f): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2006
Ewwww, that's two guys! tongue
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by hotangel2(f): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2006
Awwww wesley, u just broke my heart girl. Seriiously. Notebook is such a good movie. The kind of movie u are never to fast forward. cry cry cry
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by WesleyanA(f): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2006
oh i'm sorry HotA. I promise to watch it again.  cheesy
the beginning of it was kind of boring and slow though. It gets better i guess.
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by hotangel2(f): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2006
U better watch it again. And don't Fast forward it. angry tongue
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by WesleyanA(f): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2006
i promise i won't tongue
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by hotangel2(f): 4:04am On Aug 22, 2006
I actually got the Book now. I wanna read d book and choose which one i like best.
Re: Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook by squirrel20(f): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2008
very much love the notebook, interesting and very romantic

(1) (Reply)

Gotv And Startimes, Which One Do You Prefer? Give Your Reasons. / Gotv Showing E16 Error / Online Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.