Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Notebook (a movie) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Notebook (a movie) (4460 Views)

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2005
Have anyone seen this movie?? I love it so much. I cry everytime I watch it, I laugh too. The movie is just great. Anyone seen it?
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by shockreaction(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2005
I'm not much of a fan of romantic movies, but I'll see the movie... with a girlfriend... when I've got one. tongue
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by yomidipset4eva(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2005
I've seen the movie ,it's old now though ,don't know if the DVDs's out yet ,anyway it's a good movie ,has a very heartfelt story.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2005
yomidipset4eva:

I've seen the movie ,it's old now though ,don't know if the DVDs's out yet ,anyway it's a good movie ,has a very heartfelt story.

No it ain't old. It's now on DVD.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by Flint(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2005
Hot-angel if u r crazy about the film, maybe u should read the book. I got a used copy of the book in Lagos Island years bac cos it was claimed to be "probably the greatest love story of all time" and when I read it, I was really tripped with the story line. Got a copy of the film immediately I saw one, and I wasn't disappointed!!!
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 4:34am On Jun 24, 2005
How would i get the book from Lagos Island I'll check the Library for one.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by Latoya(f): 3:37am On Jul 27, 2005
The NOTE BOOK ROCKS
i love the movie smiley
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 3:45am On Jul 27, 2005
great!! Latoya. welcome to Nairaland.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by Latoya(f): 2:43am On Jul 28, 2005
Thanks Hot Angel.
I hope i enjoy it
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 2:54am On Jul 28, 2005
I bet you'll enjoy it.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by Latoya(f): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2005
How do u get often does the subjects change
how can u make your own subjects
i need to know cos i am new here...
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2005
uhmmm just go to any of the forums that fit your topic. and click add topic. Then post
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by Latoya(f): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2005
oh ok cool
thanx
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by nike4luv(f): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2005
the notebook!..u talking about de notebook

AWESOME!! grin
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by nike4luv(f): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2005
hello Latoya..its tight up here..we gat pple dat spice up de place..name one
*hotangel*
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 2:49am On Jul 29, 2005
*waves* thanks nike. Hehe.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by nike4luv(f): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2005
er..my pleasure..gurl
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 12:59am On Dec 24, 2005
Who else likes this movie?

I saw it again, and i had to come and say: it's really good, y'all should see it. Esp those that are romantic movies/novel freaks.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by fadekemi(f): 1:33am On Dec 28, 2005
i have had about this movie but i haven't watch it till date
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 3:56am On Dec 28, 2005
You should watch it!
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by nike4luv(f): 4:07am On Dec 28, 2005
ok! *burps*
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by fadekemi(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2005
i will try and make sure i get it. thanks.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by theORAKU(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2005
hw romantic is the film sef?

cant sumbody brief us wat happened in tythe film?

just heard abt the story for the 1st tyme.

gist me.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by disney(f): 5:08am On Jan 01, 2006
damn the notebook by Nicholar sparks ...........l have read the novel and also watched the movie. I cryed because they acted it so real cry cry

The movie is one of those hollywood romantic movie about a poor boy and a rich girl called Noah and Allie. The movie is set in the early nineties maybe cos of the way it was made to look. You know those romantic movies in which the girl allie meets noah during the summer vacation and falls deep in love/crazy for Noah but her mother is in disapproval of the relationship because they are from two different world. Noah is a poor street guy while she is from a high class family. So, she broke up with Noah over a little disagreement, she went to college, met a lawyer but she found out that her heart was still drawn to the poor guy and she was forced to go back to him. The movie/novel is all about true love to be realistic. Love is not all about class, tribe or calibre. Its all from the heart . U need to watch it. tongue www.thenotebookmovie.com
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by theORAKU(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2006
tell them, gurlfriend. wink
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2006
disney:

damn the notebook by Nicholar sparks , l have read the novel and also watched the movie. I cryed because they acted it so real cry cry

The movie is one of those hollywood romantic movie about a poor boy and a rich girl called Noah and Allie. The movie is set in the early nineties maybe because of the way it was made to look. You know those romantic movies in which the girl allie meets noah during the summer vacation and falls deep in love/crazy for Noah but her mother is in disapproval of the relationship because they are from two different world. Noah is a poor street guy while she is from a high class family. So, she broke up with Noah over a little disagreement, she went to college, met a lawyer but she found out that her heart was still drawn to the poor guy and she was forced to go back to him. The movie/novel is all about true love to be realistic. Love is not all about class, tribe or calibre. Its all from the heart . U need to watch it. tongue www.thenotebookmovie.com

Aww u like it tooo Thank You jesus.

I made my bf watch it and he loves it. Im soo happy he likes it. Like him watching it made me soo HAPPY! I dunno why, i love dat movie.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by omogenaija(f): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2006
I saw this movie and i thought it was a cute love story. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2006
Cute doesn't do justice to it. talk abt the best movie after titanic. I somehow think it's better.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by omogenaija(f): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2006
well i don't know how to describe the movie. i aint really a fan of american movies. so if i said a movie is cute thats a complement. so sho ara e ?? angry angry angry

u know your my homegirl. kiss kiss
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by hotangel2(f): 4:03am On Apr 28, 2006
cheesy cheesy okay ma'am.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by Z4M4eva(f): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2006
Seen it ages ago. It' some nice Movie.
Re: The Notebook (a movie) by 1Lola(f): 5:40pm On May 05, 2006
that was the best romantic lovw story of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chrisland School Video - Watch Chrisland School Rape Video / Genevieve Nnaji Is Coming To Dc/md | Movie Premiere \30 Days\ / Stripping Of Exclusivity Rights Of DSTV By The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.