Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Lil Kim Sues Lawyer For $1 Million Over Licensing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kim Sues Lawyer For $1 Million Over Licensing (523 Views)

Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) / Madonna, Lil Kim, Mariah Carey,17 Others That Forgot To Wear Clothes To Mtv VMA / Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kim Sues Lawyer For $1 Million Over Licensing by queennnaji: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2013
Kimmy Blanco, popularly known as Lil Kim has filed a $1 million lawsuit against her former lawyer Sunny Barkats, accusing Barkats of making her sign a bad licensing agreement.

The Junior M.A.F.I.A. femcee says Barkats and his business partner had somehow commandeered a 44% stake in licensing her name for brands. Kimmy Blanco became aware of the sketchy business in December 2012.

But Barkat is calling the whole lawsuit a “frivolous” attempt to back out of a contract.

The public still awaits for a new Lil Kim LP. She hasn’t released a legit studio album since 2005′s The unclad Truth. Her latest mixtape was Black Friday, which dropped in 2011.

Supporters of Barkat think Kim’s lawsuit was out of desperation; “she has not really done well over the years and now she’s looking for fast money,” they insisted.
read more:http:///entertainment/lil-kim-sues-lawyer-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Becomes The Face Of Nigeria's N50 Postal Stamp / 2face & Friends Campus Tour Kicks Off May 2 / Picture Of Me And This,picture Of Me And That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.