Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! (13368 Views)

Uyi Iredia, Please Clarify Your Comments On Saudi Arabia!! / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria / Atheism Is Not A Religion! (the Hardcore Debate Version) Challenge To Uyi Iredia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
mazaje: Some thing tells me that Ihedinobi and anony are the same person. . .

ROTFLOL
Re: Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! by cyrexx: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
mazaje: Some thing tells me that Ihedinobi and anony are the same person. . .

No. They are not.

Anony is more refined and better skilled in his artful dodging and reality distorting styles plus other forms of his anonysm.

Ihedinobi is basically his asslicker. He hasn't even mastered anonysm skills very well.
Re: Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
^^^ Oh, we most certainly are not. The rest of your post is a whine smiley
Re: Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! by cyrexx: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ihedinobi: ^^^ Oh, we most certainly are not. The rest of your post is a whine smiley

Lol
Re: Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! by UyiIredia(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
InesQor: @Uyi Iredia (and whoever else is interested)

I had been wondering you can get the books from me, so I searched and happened to find public links to some of the more interesting ones in my collection. You can preferably save them so you can take your time and digest offline, or else read online.

David Baggett, "Good God: The Theistic Foundations of Morality"

[url=http://endtimedeception.org/books/When%20Skeptics%20Ask.pdf]Norman L. Geisler, Ronald M. Brooks, "When Skeptics Ask: A Handbook on Christian Evidences"[/url]

Gerald O'Collins, "Rethinking Fundamental Theology"

Just finished downloading the books. I will read them when my current BIS expires.
Re: Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! by UyiIredia(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
InesQor: @Uyi Iredia (and whoever else is interested)

I had been wondering you can get the books from me, so I searched and happened to find public links to some of the more interesting ones in my collection. You can preferably save them so you can take your time and digest offline, or else read online.

David Baggett, "Good God: The Theistic Foundations of Morality"

[url=http://endtimedeception.org/books/When%20Skeptics%20Ask.pdf]Norman L. Geisler, Ronald M. Brooks, "When Skeptics Ask: A Handbook on Christian Evidences"[/url]

Gerald O'Collins, "Rethinking Fundamental Theology"

Just finished downloading the books. I will read them when my current BIS expires.
Re: Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 02, 2013
Phew! What an interesting read. Uyi, of all the contributors, i think frank3.16 was the most humane and discrete in his approach to learn and truly i did between him and inesqor. Well all i would say is be a sheep not a dog or pig, a sheep falls into mire it, cries out, a pig falls into a mire, it rejoices and a dog returns to his vomit. May your search be fruitfully blessed. Thanks ihedion and inesqor, for the forgiveness, freewill, slave vs servant discourse and the analogies that were clearly portrayed, i have come to appreciate the OT in a very unique way. Thanks and May Yahweh bless and enrich you.
Re: Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! by InesQor(m): 1:16am On Jul 13, 2013
@hisblud: Amen bro. God bless you too...
Re: Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 13, 2013
@Uyi, Job was 'tormented', had he 'cursed God', we'll never have heard of him. Jesus was also troubled and he prayed. "...let this cup pass by me, nevertheless, let thy will be done" he was subject to the Heavenly will. Because you're (or should I say were) saved doesn't mean you won't face temptations and trials (and difficulties). To be honest, there're lots of unanswered questions (some are very confusing and will make you question your faith) but whose yardstick of measurement is employed here?

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with hot iron" you've already made up your mind that God is not loving(having said you won't go back on ur words) and you want him to prove it otherwise!
(I use Bible verses and people because you're yet to 'unbelieve' the Bible-you soon will though)

I find it difficult to understand that having resolve in your heart, you yet want someone to refute ur belief/'unbelief' and I don't see any reason why anyone should; you've seen, you've heard, you've felt except if your conversion was cosmetic or 'inherited'!

I hope u were not so lukewarm that God spewed u out...

Now you're at the 'God is not loving', you shall deteriorate further into 'There is no God' shortly, sail well bruv! You've heard, you've seen, you've published the name, its now your job to attempt to destroy it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

SCOAN: TB Joshua’s Church Counters BBC Investigation / What Is Assumption Of Mary / Pope Bans Cigarettes Sales In Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.