Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

MTNFIFTY.COM Another Scam Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTNFIFTY.COM Another Scam Format (1640 Views)

Is This Another Scam By The Nigerian Peace Corps? / FMCG Distribution Limited Invite U For Interview!!! Pls Is This Another Scam? / A New SCAM FORMAT!!! scam on STATOIL LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTNFIFTY.COM Another Scam Format by Vicktor2015(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hello got this message now on my phone from VP-CARD
Your MTN Number Have WIN=N=50,000 Naira credit. For Your Line to Be loaded Now Login to WWW.MTNFIFTY.COM Your Login Pin is 3*3*.You Have to hours left.
And when i logged in this is what i saw
Congratulations! {3*3*} Your Winning Of 50,000 Naira MTN AIRTIME RECHARGE CARD Have Been Approved.You Are Requested To
Carefully Follow The Instructions On How To Activate Your Line. For Your 50,000 Naira
RECHARGE. To Activate Your Line For 50,000 RECHARGE. All You Have To Do Is. Go Out There Buy
Our AIRTIME What Of {1,500} Once You Buy It Type In Your MTN Number And You Type In The Cards
Pin Below It . And Click On {RECHARGE NOW} And Wait For The Network To Set It Up For You.
Once It Is Done You Will Get An SMS On Your Phone Telling You That Your Line Is Activated And 51,500 MTN
RECHARGE CARD WILL BE Credited Automatically.
NB:YOUR MTN LINE CAN BE BLOCK IF YOU TYPE IN UNKNOWN CARD PIN MORE THEN FIVE TIMES.
WHAT HAPPEN TO MY MTN CARD PIN AFTER TYPING IT ON THE WEBSITE..? Your Line Will Be Activated And Your
MTN Account Will Automatically Credited Back With 1,500. Making It 51,500 What Of MTN Airtime In Your Phone. Your Can
Transfer The Credit To Your Love Ones Via MTN SHARE And Sell For Balance Dial {*556# For Prepaid} Or {*558# For Postpaid}

Please tell these phucking scammers to step up

Re: MTNFIFTY.COM Another Scam Format by ifyalways(f): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
lol.pele oh

Experience is the best teacher.No way would any service provider ask you for 1 kobo recharge card or pin before you can claim any winning,same way that no correct company or recruiter ask for money before giving you a confirmed employment letter.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is Kelang International Real? / Jumia Employment Ordeal / Vacancy At Smart Partners Consulting Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.