Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Husband Threw Mother Of Three From Two-storey Building In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Husband Threw Mother Of Three From Two-storey Building In Delta (725 Views)

Girl Throws Away Her New Born Baby From 2-storey Building In Enugu / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / True Confession: How Her Father Disvirgined & Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Husband Threw Mother Of Three From Two-storey Building In Delta by queennnaji: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
Once they were a happy family. Everybody, co-tenants, neighbours on the street, and even their landlord attested to the fact that they were a good couple.

And indeed after 11 solid years of matrimony, nobody will doubt that. But the bliss enjoyed by this seemingly vintage family was torn to shred in one moment of anger, when the husband was alleged to have thrown his wife from the balcony of the last floor of their two-storey building.

The woman suffered a fractured skull and died one week later in a hospital in Asaba, the Delta State capital. Now the man is being accused of murder and his family is disarray as he has been arrested by the police.

Neighbours of the Okohs are still wondering how a seemingly common argument suddenly turned tragic.

The suspect, Okoh Patrick, 47, who is a school teacher, had an argument with his wife, Maria, over the use of available fuel siphoned from her car to fuel their generator to watch the Nigeria-Burkina Faso final duel during the just concluded Africa Cup of Nation in South Africa.

The argument became hot and heated and tempers flared. In the ensued tantrum, it was alleged that Patrick angrily pushed his wife over the balcony.

The woman, who was on the fat side, fell on the railing and the already rusty rail gave in under her weight and she went crashing from the top floor to the ground.

Consequently, her skull was fractured by the deadly impact of hitting the hard ground.

When Sunday Express visited the compound where the incident happened at 29, DLA Road, Asaba, neighbours expressed shocked at the death of the 42-year-old receptionist. Speaking to SE, the landlord of the compound, Pa Arinze Cosmos, revealed that the couple was the best couple that has lived in his compound since he became a landlord.
Read full story here:http:///news/how-husband-threw-mother-of-three-from.html

Re: How Husband Threw Mother Of Three From Two-storey Building In Delta by jidewin(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2013
Before feminist would use this for campaign as abuse against women,I suggest the man be subjected to psychiatric evaluation first.This type of uncontrollable anger is un-called for and the man be made to realise what consequences as a result of his action would cost him.
Re: How Husband Threw Mother Of Three From Two-storey Building In Delta by eforce: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Abusive relationships occurrences have doubled within the last 5 years. Here are signs that you are in an abusive relationship and how to get out of it.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/signs-of-abusive-relationship.html
Re: How Husband Threw Mother Of Three From Two-storey Building In Delta by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is a lesson to unmarried women who are eager to be mrs at all cost without minding to evaluate his brain whether he is normal or not,the type of upbringing he experienced and the type of home he comes from tufiaaaa.marriage can make or mar anybody.coincidentally as i am typing this message,i am in the saloon having my hair braided and a woman just passed by and branched into the saloon where my hair is been done to ask for water to drink.she claimed to have just been discharged from the hospital because her husband assaulted her.the so called animal did not bother to check her all the while she was in the hospital and shes heading back to that same husbands house.i had to tell her that if you like die there,when you die it will not stop your husband from marrying another woman and those your children that you said you are enduring for their sake will still be ill treated by another woman.stay there and let someone who has no value for you kill you.i had to tell her very harshly because i am sure before this issue degenerated to this level the woman in this thread must have been enduring violence.tufiakwa
Re: How Husband Threw Mother Of Three From Two-storey Building In Delta by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
jidewin: Before feminist would use this for campaign as abuse against women,I suggest the man be subjected to psychiatric evaluation first.This type of uncontrollable anger is un-called for and the man be made to realise what consequences as a result of his action would cost him.
the truth must be told many men in nigeria are very animalistic including the elderly ones.i dont know whether the lack manners or their parents failed to train them properly or its them that chose to be violent.taaaaah! Do you know how many rape cases i have read in nairaland just today within an hour and cases of domestic abuse e.g those men that will beat their wives and still force them to sleep with them

(1) (Reply)

TRAGEDY:67 South Africans Killed,scores Injured In TB Joshua's Synagogue / Oh My God. See Nyhassss Oooooo. Bombom Ooo / How I Was Robbed At Akerele Junction In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.